Preston Ford Hyundai Mazda Nissan

New 866-507-8454
Used 888-426-8475
Service 866-215-5656

We Dare You to Compare

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE!! GREAT TEAMWORK!!

by from Salisbury Maryland |

I can?t say enough positive things about this Dealership. From the Excellent Customer Service to the Teamwork they display! I was in the market for a used Mazda Speed 3 for a month or more. I contacted NUMEROUS individuals and dealerships about vehicles they had for sale spanning a 200 mile or more radius from my home, in the Hopes of making a vehicle purchase. However even with me being pre-approved with financing from my bank, no one seemed to want to work with me, nor demonstrate any tolerable level of communication or customer service. It was a really sad story.. so much so, that I was ready to give up on purchasing a vehicle and just keep what I had. By divine appointment, an ad was posted for a Mazda Speed 3 at Preston Mazda in Hurlock Maryland. I said to myself, I had nothing to lose at this point :) I sent them an email a little after midnight on Sunday, and by Monday morning at 8am, I received a call AND email from Jay Connell at Preston Mazda!! Upon speaking with Jay, his encouragement and enthusiasm to be able to get me in this car was a welcomed conversation!! I live about 45 minutes away from this dealership. This long distance dealing over the phone didn?t faze Jay or Tee (Sales Manager) one bit! They were bound and determined to work with me the best they possibly could; without the Sales tactics and pressure one would normally expect from a car dealership. Within just a few hours, they were able to negotiate with myself and the banks to get the PERFECT payment for my budget and get me the car I had been Praying about!! I drove to their dealership the same day, met Jay and his team, test drove the vehicle, and closed the deal!! This is how business SHOULD be done!! This is the type of teamwork, customer service and respect so many other dealerships could learn from. What a Blessing it was to work with Jay, Tee, Ed, Stephanie, Damian and Ray. What a great team!! Again, I can?t say enough about how smooth this purchase went and how pleased I am with my experience! My family, friends and I WILL be returning customers :) If you are in need of a new or used car, save yourself some time and talk to Jay Connell at Preston Mazda! If he can?t take care of you, NO ONE CAN?. I learned that the hard way?. :) I Hope this review helps someone save valuable time and most of all their sanity when dealing with other individuals and dealerships that you basically have to beg to help you?. Thank you again Preston Mazda Team!! God Bless

Excellent service

by from stevensville, md |

2014 ford focus, every was pleasant, helpful and let me come in on short notice

Mister

by from Easton, MD |

2009 flex 6 month service as always staff was helpful and thoro

Love our new Transit 350 Dejana Cutaway!

by from Lewes, DE |

We recently purchased a Transit E350 Dejana Cutaway from Emil Frase at Preston Ford. His knowledge of the available options is unsurpassed. Chad Todd made sure we were well taken care of on the price, and Danny Rahe worked extremely hard to make sure the Ford Credit finance rate was where we needed it to be. Preston Ford is nothing short of amazing!

Great service

by from Hurlock , MD |

2008 eclipse spyder. The dealership took good care of me. One of the best experience's I've had when purchasing a vehicle. Thanks to Bryan Holiday and Steven Bigger for taking the time to help me with this purchase.

ok dealer

by from Frederica, Delaware |

Service was good on my 2014 escape, except the service advisor had me mixed up on my bill, which was under warranty, he came to me and said i had a bill which was not correct. Service advisors should due their homework first and remember who has what done for work, so this doesn't happen.

AMAZING!!!!

by from Grasonville, MD |

Emil Frase is and was FANTASTIC!! Our family will always use him whenever we need a new vechicle. Couldn't imagine a better experience!!

Wonderful experience!

by from Rehoboth Beach, DE |

Rob Hudgins was our salesman and It was really nice to have someone treat you like you were the only ones buying a car that day. He was professional and a joy to work with. Everyone was really pleasant from start to finish. Also my husband would like thank Danny from service for his help. We love our new Explorer

FOOD SERVICE DIRECTOR

by from MILTON , dELAWARE |

Ford Escape 2014. The service & staff has been great

Great "Car-Buying" Experience

by from Hurlock, MD |

I had a great "car-buying" experience over the Memorial Day holiday. I purchased the 2015 Ford Fiesta. I worked with Bryan Holiday at the Preston Ford Autoplex in Preston MD. He was very helpful and pleasant to work with.