Volvo of Dallas

2705 N Central Expressway, Plano, TX 75075

New 866-435-3038 New 866-435-3038
Used 866-435-3039 Used 866-435-3039
Service 855-315-9246 Service 855-315-9246

Largest Certified Volvo Retailer in the country and recipient of Volvo President's Club!

Volvo of Dallas is the place to go forQuality

by from Wills Point |

I hate buying cars now days But!When i started my buying venture with Volvo of Dallas i was in for a surprise because the salesman and all the staff was very friendly and professional.The process was very fast it was like i was in and out I told them what i wanted and they were on it like a pack of wolfs and all the staff was very friendly not like other car dealerships where they treat you like a number not a person.they treat me with respect so next time you want to buy a car head over to Volvo of Dallas i highly recommend them hands down!

September 21, 2015

Hello, and thank you for writing a review!We always want our customers to have a great experience when visiting us, and we're very happy to hear that you had a great time purchasing your vehicle.Thank you so much for stopping by!

I wish I would've bought my car elsewhere

by from Dallas,TX |

I bought a car a few weeks ago and there were some minor issues and one major issue with the leather. They said they couldn't fix it because the car was being sold "as is." I paid an extra $600 so that I could get the leather fixed and I was told I would get a call from the service department in a couple days to schedule a time to bring it in. Here I am three weeks later and no one from the dealership has called me to schedule the service or to let me know that I will be getting a call soon. Poor customer service.

Terrible Service, New Volvo 2016 XC 90

by from Dallas,TX |

We purchased this car on August 31, 2016. This car a new 2016, Volvo XC 90 was reportedly highly sought after. One day after driving the car off the lot, we had issues with BLIS ( blind spot information system.) The care was returned and we were given a loaner call. The loaner car was smoke filled and had to be returned the following day. It took 2 1/2 days to fix our call however had a very difficult time finding out what the status was of the repairs. Nobody returned our calls. After going thru a great deal of time trying to speak to the manager, we did, finally get a call back from the general manager. Over the past weekend, we had another service issue and I called the dealership on Saturday and the phone call was not answered. Yes I let it ring and finally hung up and called again at which time the phone was answered after 5 rings. I have not called a dealership before and simply had the phone ring and ring without anybody answering. I would not use this dealership as the staff is not professional and so far, we have only had aggrevation. It is hard to continue to like a car after going thru these experiences.

Horrible treatment AFTER the purchase

by from Dallas Texas |

They put on an excellent show during a sale. Like, they actually care -- NOT. Traded ads that had been sitting. I was harassed from the time I went to the bank to finalize loan papers (9:30 am until almost 4pm) until they finally picked two of my vehicles -- all to get the trades They did not care that about the bank stuff that needed to be done so they could paid. Don't know if I'm getting my plates that I repeatedly asked for. OMG pass by this one

May 8, 2015

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience and for purchasing a vehicle with us. We work hard to ensure that we are providing a great experience for our customers. We are sorry that you feel that you were harassed, when all we were asking of you was to physically bring in your trade. Unfortunately, we cannot process your financing documents or get you new tags until your trade is physically at our dealership. Our management team has tried on numerous occasions to explain this to you, but you keep hanging up. Please contact us so that we can get this resolved and get you your tags.

Terrible Customer Service

by from Dallas, TX |

We purchased a car recently from Volvo of Dallas, which was not a Volvo. They first sold the car to us with not a working fuel gauge, check engine light on and other electrical issues. We finalized the deal a within 30 mins of them closing the store that night. Within 10 mins of driving me noticed the electrical issues and brought the car back but the sales associate (Eric) left for the evening. We came back the next normal describing what happened when we drove off the lot last night. They then told us if you drove it off its basically your problem. They also said the engine light on isn't a problem it just does that....are you kidding me!!! This was within less than 18 hours of purchasing the car, we called many times to try to resolve the issues of them selling a car that was not fit to stand inspection because of the electrical issues. We must have called for Eric at least 12 times in 2 days with no effort. It seemed like they knew their was an electrical problem because another conversation with a sales associate he stated that they knew and would fix it and it took us staying on top of them to finally send the car off to get fixed. This process was a hassle and I will never be back to the property. I have two Volvo's that I have had serviced there before and will take my business elsewhere because the shady buying process and the unwillingness to satisfy a customer with other Volvo's and dodging phone calls about the issue. If you do go to Volvo of Dallas be careful and avoid Eric.

January 24, 2015

Mr. Robert Leopoldi, It is always our intent to make every customer of Volvo of Dallas a walking billboard promoting our success in sales and service. Occationally we miss our marker and we have to analyze and learn from that experience. Your experience with Volvo fo Dallas paramount to us. We strive to create a customer base that willingly comes back to us to purchase and service their vehicles and the vehicles of their family and friends as you yourself have done in purchasing multiple vehicles from us for years. As you know, I have been trying to reach you this morning to resolve this issue. Since January 12, when you purchased your 2004 Buick Redezvous, we have heard your concerns, ordered the necessary parts, installed those parts and delivered your vehicle back to you with no additional cost to you. These tasks were completed within 10 days and we gave you a New 2015 Volvo S60 as a loaner vehicle for free so as not to impede your scheduled activities. There are many take aways from this sale. This will be a teachable moment for our staff going forward. My desire as a Manager of this store is to rebuild the trust that you originally brought to us when you purhased you vehicles from us. I pray that you will allow that opportunity. Sincerely, Scott Traylor

Purchase made easy...

by from Dallas, Texas |

After somewhat of a rocky start, I ended up purchasing a 2008 Volvo C70 from this location. After voicing my opinion to the GM and Internet Sales Manager- the salesman was most helpful, and I am thrilled with my car.

November 21, 2014

Ms. Levingston I want you to know how important it is to Volvo of Dallas to that you are a satisfied Volvo owner. Purchasing a car begins a relationship that spans the initial sale and future service. I am commited to being involved in every aspect going forward please contact at once with any concern or question. Thank you for choosing Volvo of Dallas. Scott Traylor

Excellent customer service from the Service Dept

by from Dallas, TX |

Consistently good service from staff for our 2010 XC90

EXCELLENT BUYING EXPERIENCE!!

by from Edmond, OK |

I just purchased a 2015 Volvo XC60 this week through Volvo of Dallas. I live in Oklahoma City and everything was arranged over the phone and through email within 24 hours and my car was delivered to me in OKC the following day. The entire process was hassle-free. Everyone I spoke with was extremely helpful and very pleasant. I worked mostly with Chris Pate and Maurilio "Mo" Mendoza, who were both very professional, cool, and easy to work with. Mo delivered my car to me yesterday during my lunch hour at work and I could not love my car more!! It's absolutely perfect! I definitely recommend Volvo of Dallas and plan to continue to purchase through them myself in the future.

November 29, 2014

Greetings! We're happy that our staff made the buy process a breeze, even from a distance. It makes us so happy to know that you're loving your new ride! We appreciate you choosing Volvo of Dallas.

Good service

by from Plano, TX |

Very good buying experience; the sales people were friendly, and the manager helpful. The back and forth was not as bad as at most places. Went to get service today for the first time - they scheduled me and had the service completed in less time than promised (good thing!) and all was under warranty. the only bad thing - the wifi didnt work. i was hoping to get some work done while i was waiting, but that didnt happen.

July 26, 2014

Greetings! We're glad you had a wonderful experience with both our sales and service departments. Thank you for bringing the Wi-Fi issue to our attention we are sorry that it wasn't working for you. We are looking to fix it as soon as possible so our guests can once again enjoy access to high-speed internet from their tablet, smartphone or laptop.

Volvo of Dallas

by from Lancaster, Tx. |

They service was great as always thank you Andrew Coosman for being the best professional at what you do.