Volvo of Dallas

6600 State Highway 121, Frisco, TX 75034

New 866-435-3038
Used 866-435-3039
Service 888-808-0783

World's largest Volvo Dealership and recipient of Volvo President's Club!

Id rather get a root canal

by from Irvinng tx |

Don't put too much trust in to any dealership, while I understand that they are out to make a living, check and re check your contracts and if you have a local lawyer friend, I would advise a quick review by them first. The F and I and service people are sneaking, putting in extra services that I did NOT order. Just before you sign, call a local lawyer, should cost you more than 500.00 have the read over all paperwork and then you are good to go! I really wish I had done this. To get all the extra's off and the higher interest rate that they tacked on, not the original that was quoted, I am having to sell the car to a relative, who will NOT assume the warranties, in excess of 2k and the insurances in excess of 500, and can get a lower interest rate. Then I will pay the relative directly until I can build some equity and refinance the car back. Also make sure that the asking price is not afew hundred higher than agreed upon, that happened to me as well and I didn;t have my glasses on and I mitakenly thought a 9 was a 4.

Rather Rude

by from Frisco, Tx |

We were shopping for a used Mercedes 350 CLK. After stalling trying to find the car we had called about, we were informed that the car was not at the dealership "but would be back soon". After another 30 minutes and no car, we we rudely told that the price was firm, take it or leave it. Still no car so we left it. Bought same car at Dallas Roadster for $3,000 less. Very glad we left.

Total Experience was great

by from Lewisville, TX |

Overall I was extremely satisfied dealership. lovethe customer service and the customer care provided. My sales person,, Selwyn, was very knowledgeable and accommodating.

Couldn't be more pleased

by from Plano, Texas |

Park Place really lives up to their name. As a former salesman in the industry, Dirk Trent never tried to pull any tricks or play games. It was very easy. I told them my terms and they agreed. Everything else was smooth sailing. I really enjoy my Mercedes.

Great Service from Everyone

by from Aubrey, TX |

I just purchased used vehicle from this dealer, and had the best purchasing experience I have had. The salesman was enthusiastic and wrote down important factors for my purchase. The GM and Finance managers treated us professionally and made sure we walked out with the best deal. I highly recommend this dealer to anyone.