Volvo of Dallas

2705 N Central Expressway, Plano, TX 75075

New 866-435-3038 New 866-435-3038
Used 866-435-3039 Used 866-435-3039
Service 855-315-9246 Service 855-315-9246

Largest Certified Volvo Retailer in the country and recipient of Volvo President's Club!

The Best!!!!

by from Port Aransas,tx 78373 |

I have been buying Volvos since 1985..Purchased from Richardson volvo and they are now Volvo of Dallas,did know everyone there now only know a few but they treated me like aQueen and made everything so easy..I live in Port Aransas and the closest dealer is in San Antonio and they did not want to sell me a car(to bad I have to take my new volvo there for service)I can not say enough good things about the dealership...I love all the guys there and just sorry I will not be taking my car there for service.. Suzanne B

great, clean

by from Frisco, TX |

100% satisfied with dealer sales and service. This my second XC90 purchased from Volvo of Dallas. Promotion Code: PC12312011

Consistently Bad

by from Dalals, TX |

Salesman pulled the bait and switch. After agreeing that they would find a car that met my specs, they called and said it had arrived. It turns out that it had extra options that I specifically said I didn't want. I went ahead and made the deal. Oh, except the salesman neglected to inform me of the $1,000 Volvo owner discount. I had to remind him to remove it from the paperwork. I had to call to get my license plates - they were at the dealer for 2 weeks and no one called. They said they would install them for free at Service. The guy at service seemed suspicious that I had really bought the car from Volvo of Dallas. The daytime LED running lights didn't work and no one there had a clue. They said to use the light switch contrary to the Owner's Manual. I proceeded to go to Park Place Volvo and got everything taken care of, including having the Volvo of Dallas license plate frame changed out to Park Place. PP Volvo has been outstanding.

Stay away!

by from Dallas, TX |

I would avoid this dealership if you can. They are really poor on customer service. It seems to really start at the top, with the General Manager: Pedro Palenzuela. The dealership messed up on my car repair on a warranty issue. Honest mistake, but getting them to correct it was a painful process. It required going to Volvo North America before I could get final resolution. If I treated my customers like this, I would be out of business. Pedro would not return emails or phone calls to explain the problem or see how he could correct a mistake by his dealership. Have yet to even get an apology. When the guy at the top could care less about customer service, it makes sense that the rest of the organization follows his lead. A broken culture. In all my years owning Infiniti, Lexus, and Acurua cars, I've never seen such a gross display of unprofessional behavior. Stay away from this dealership, and for that matter Vovlo! These guys will not treat you right.

worse ever

by from Dallas TX |

Worse ever. This show room wasnt built on people getting a fair deal. These people are abusers and that is what they do well is abuse. Purchased a car, they put warrany the car, I didn't want this, they wouldnt take it off, so I went directly to the warranty company and had it removed. Ticked dealership off so bad that they actually returned the check to the bank, the check for the car. Then when it came time to get the laon finished, they didnt notify me that they had cancelled last deal for and wanted me ro re do the laon part of the deal at a higher interest rate. I then contacted the bank directly at that point that said I could keep the last rate and they needed my information because they dealership had lost my documentation. When I got the bank three separate items they needed the laon then funded and the dealership broke in to my garage, damaged my door and repoed the car. Police were baffled but can not go to talk to them until Monday. Hired a lawyer. ITs a mess but they have my trade, down money and I have a car payment now and no car and now legal fees. NOT good. Although police say I may have some repurcussion for a criminal charge.

Id rather get a root canal

by from Irvinng tx |

Don't put too much trust in to any dealership, while I understand that they are out to make a living, check and re check your contracts and if you have a local lawyer friend, I would advise a quick review by them first. The F and I and service people are sneaking, putting in extra services that I did NOT order. Just before you sign, call a local lawyer, should cost you more than 500.00 have the read over all paperwork and then you are good to go! I really wish I had done this. To get all the extra's off and the higher interest rate that they tacked on, not the original that was quoted, I am having to sell the car to a relative, who will NOT assume the warranties, in excess of 2k and the insurances in excess of 500, and can get a lower interest rate. Then I will pay the relative directly until I can build some equity and refinance the car back. Also make sure that the asking price is not afew hundred higher than agreed upon, that happened to me as well and I didn;t have my glasses on and I mitakenly thought a 9 was a 4.

Rather Rude

by from Frisco, Tx |

We were shopping for a used Mercedes 350 CLK. After stalling trying to find the car we had called about, we were informed that the car was not at the dealership "but would be back soon". After another 30 minutes and no car, we we rudely told that the price was firm, take it or leave it. Still no car so we left it. Bought same car at Dallas Roadster for $3,000 less. Very glad we left.

Total Experience was great

by from Lewisville, TX |

Overall I was extremely satisfied dealership. lovethe customer service and the customer care provided. My sales person,, Selwyn, was very knowledgeable and accommodating.

Couldn't be more pleased

by from Plano, Texas |

Park Place really lives up to their name. As a former salesman in the industry, Dirk Trent never tried to pull any tricks or play games. It was very easy. I told them my terms and they agreed. Everything else was smooth sailing. I really enjoy my Mercedes.

Great Service from Everyone

by from Aubrey, TX |

I just purchased used vehicle from this dealer, and had the best purchasing experience I have had. The salesman was enthusiastic and wrote down important factors for my purchase. The GM and Finance managers treated us professionally and made sure we walked out with the best deal. I highly recommend this dealer to anyone.