Griffin Buick GMC

2500 Roosevelt Rd., Monroe, NC 28110

New 877-277-1785
Used 877-277-1792
Service 888-218-0608

Best Deals, Best Service Guaranteed!

Great, great

by from Stanfield, NC |

From the moment I walked into the showroom, I was treated with the upmost respect, Carlos Stevens was there from the beginning to the end, very professional and honest about all the information he gave, truly I can say that about everyone. My daughter and granddaughters enjoyed this experience with me and they too were treated very well. Thank you Griffin Buick was a wonderful and very relaxed experience. And I am very happy with my choice of the 2015 Buick Encore.

Great service. Love the waiting room.

by from Charlotte, N.C. |

Everyone was really nice. Talked to other people while waiting. Waiting went fast. So glad I brought my Buick. Love it. I would recommend Griffin to everyone. Well I already have. Service was great. People there really seen to really want to help u. Love the place. Will keep going there.

great service

by from Monroe, N.C. |

We had our car serviced and as always your people were great, even washed the car and vacuumed it our for my wife. Thanks so much

Everyone is always friendly

by from Monroe, NC |

The only issue I ever really have there is that it seems to take an awfully long time to get the service done. Other than that, everyone is always very friendly and polite! I also like the upgrade to the waiting area.

Griffin Buick GMC responded to this review

August 8, 2015

We appreciate the time it took for you to share your feedback with us, Patrick. We will discuss this internally and look at how we can improve up on this. If there is anything else that we can do to help address the situation, please do not hesitate to contact us at your most convenient time. Sincerely, Peter Fridrich | General Manager | peterf@drivegriffin.com

wonderful experience

by from Monroe NC |

this was the easiest car buying experience with Jim Levinski and Brian Thorpe it was awesome and I love my new car

Service

by from Monroe, NC |

The service department is great and we really appreciated their assistance to solve our vibration issue. We were disappointed in the length of time it took to resolve the issue as well as having to service a brand new vehicle 3 times within a month of ownership for the same issue.

Griffin Buick GMC responded to this review

August 5, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience, Daniel. Reviews like yours help us learn more about the areas in which we need to improve. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you would like to further discuss your situation. Sincerely, Peter Fridrich | General Manager | peterf@drivegriffin.com

Great service and very pleasant staff.

by from Monroe, NC |

I always enjoy my visits to Griffin Motor Co., Inc. The staff is very pleasant and the service is unmatchable! My 2 vehicles even enjoy being taken there.

Great service

by from Monroe, NC |

You made my day. You cleaned my car for me and this was a much needed blessing for me. Thank you.

Great Customer Service and Personable Care

by from Monroe, NC |

Bill Marshall our sale associate was great. He definitely taught us about the Terrain and the features of the Terrain. We love it.

Great service and selection of vehicles

by from Monroe, NC |

The staff was very accommodating to all my questions and concerns. My truck was nice and clean, as well as full of fuel for my purchase. I'm really satisfied with my purchase. After getting my truck home, I noticed a couple minor paint issues. They have offered to address my concerns about the paint. I have not yet returned it to resolve these but, I am still very happy with my purchase and experience at this dealership.

Griffen

by from Monroe NC |

Very pleased with all areas of my buying experience. The dealership was relaxed and I never felt pressured. I was able to take my time and really go over everything.