Auto Aves

Auto Aves

10701 W 6th Ave, Lakewood, CO 80215

Used 888-348-8595

No haggle. No Commisions. No Dealer Handling Fees. Just Great Deals. Ranked #1 in 2014 Dealer Rater Consumers

Our first purchase at Automotive Avenues

by from Lakewood, Colorado |

Not many car makers are making mid-size trucks! We had been driving around and drove through the Automotive Avenue lot for about a year. Friday was our lucky day! We did out usual drive through and spotted both a white and a silver Nissan Frontier crew cab. That is what we had been looking into so we sat in them both, of course checking mileage and prices. We decided to see about test driving one. To our great surprise Dan Krofta let us test drive it with just the 2 of us. Wow! Hadn't done that in years. We drove it and decided we really liked the silver model and were interested in purchasing it. Dan was a wonderful advisor. We say advisor because he never came across as a car salesman and the whole experience was relaxing with no commissions, one price on the vehicle so no haggling or hassles. We went into the office knowing the price and he was very helpful with questions we had. Robert our finance advisor was also very professional and not pushy in setting up the finances. We love our truck and have bragged about Automotive Avenues to family, friends and neighbors over the past week! Are your ears ringing??? Thanks again for the wonderful service and hospitality!

Never answered my request!

by from Colorado Springs, Colorado |

Contacted Auto Aves about a used Chevy Trailblazer SS, Never received a reply to my E-Mail, I guess I was not worth their time. Last time I will deal with these idiots!

May 13, 2015

We're so sorry for our inefficient customer service. We appreciate your feedback. We make every effort to follow up on every lead that comes our way (it's our bread and butter for the company). We clearly let this one fall through the cracks and we will learn from this mistake.

Easy car buying experience!

by from Lakewood, CO |

We bought a 2009 Hyundai genesis here. There was no pressure and the staff was there just help and answer questions. Very pleasant experience.

May 13, 2015

Thanks for your kind words. We truly appreciate the feedback!

The right vehicle, the right price.

by from Colorado Springs, CO |

The overall experience was positive and all staff was helpful from working with Christian in sales to Robert in finance. A painless and enjoyable experience. The right vehicle for our family and the right price. Thank you!

February 16, 2015

We try to eliminate the "pain" as much as possible with no commissions, one price, no hassles, just great deals. Thanks for the kind words!

Oil Change

by from Littleton, Colorado |

I had an appointment for an oil change Saturday, I was 20 minutes late and they had no problem with getting me in. I also upgraded my oil change to a minor check up which included tire rotation and they got that done as well with no problem. They are a great bunch of guys and I will come back again and again for service on my Rav4. Thanks! Robin Carson

Low pressure, great selections

by from Denver, CO |

Worked with Tami Myers and she was an absolute pro and professional. I highly recommend this place for new and used cars. Take a look online first and ring them up. They are extremely friendly and not like the typical used car dealerships where its basically zombies with nametags.

hassle free shopping

by from Denver,CO |

This is my second auto purchase from Automotive Avenues. When we were looking at the vehicles in the lot, a rep came to help us and answer questions. We looked at several vehicles but didn't test drive any at that time. The best part was that the rep didn't ask for our name and phone number and never called, emailed or hassled us in any way trying to sell us a vehicle. We' didn't have to play 'dealer games ' such as 'what will it take to get you into a vehicle today'. The rep gave us his card and we called him when we had questions.

First new car in 17 years and 2nd from AA

by from Lakewood, CO |

From my initial (and only previous contact) contact with AA in 1996 to the search for and purchase of my 2015 Forester, I found the experience to be easy and informative. Jim Morrison and Cristy Anderson were great to work with on the purchase side. They made sure I had the exact car I wanted and made the paperwork and trade-in process as easy as they could. Then the service department kicked in. I brought my new (6 day old to me) car in to have the Lo/Jack system installed. I also had a question about the "InDrive" plug-in point. I couldn't find it, so Joel Wallace found the plug-in point and installed the little device on the spot. He thoroughly explained the Lo/Jack system from activation to reporting process - all part of my "homework". He also showed me a few "tricks" about locking and activating the warning system already in the car. This probably had been explained when I took delivery, but with so much to learn, I didn't catch that part. Then he made sure I knew when the car would need service. All this took about an hour, from drive in to drive out! Best service contact experience in years!

Purchase of new Ford F150

by from Lakewood, CO |

The staff was very friendly and trustworthy. The experience was very relaxed and informal. This is the second time that I have purchased a vehicle through Automotive Avenues and I will do business with them again.

Almost got 5 stars

by from Pueblo co |

This was a very good experience except for one thing Alex said he was going to put gas and when I was almost out of Denver I noticed it was at a quarter of a tank was kinda mad cause my trade in had at least a half of tank not pleased with that but everything else was great

No pressure buying

by from Longmont, CO |

My credit union representative sent me to Auto Aves and the experience was fabulous. Cheryl M. was the person who took care of me and she was AWESOME!!! She made me feel secure and comfortable in my decision, she never pressured me. She listened to what I had to say about what I was looking for and the amount of money that was my max amount that I was willing to spend. And when the car that I had picked out had some issues that needed fixed, she immediately made sure they were taken care of before I drove the car off the lot. It truly was the best experience that I have ever had buying a car from a dealership. Thank you Cheryl, I will definitely be telling people to go to you to buy their next car!!