Automotive Avenues

Automotive Avenues

10701 W 6th Ave, Lakewood, CO 80215

Used 877-413-5885

No Dealer Handling Fee. No haggle pricing. No-commissioned sales advisors. Onsite Service department.

Low pressure, great selections

by from Denver, CO |

Worked with Tami Myers and she was an absolute pro and professional. I highly recommend this place for new and used cars. Take a look online first and ring them up. They are extremely friendly and not like the typical used car dealerships where its basically zombies with nametags.

hassle free shopping

by from Denver,CO |

This is my second auto purchase from Automotive Avenues. When we were looking at the vehicles in the lot, a rep came to help us and answer questions. We looked at several vehicles but didn't test drive any at that time. The best part was that the rep didn't ask for our name and phone number and never called, emailed or hassled us in any way trying to sell us a vehicle. We' didn't have to play 'dealer games ' such as 'what will it take to get you into a vehicle today'. The rep gave us his card and we called him when we had questions.

First new car in 17 years and 2nd from AA

by from Lakewood, CO |

From my initial (and only previous contact) contact with AA in 1996 to the search for and purchase of my 2015 Forester, I found the experience to be easy and informative. Jim Morrison and Cristy Anderson were great to work with on the purchase side. They made sure I had the exact car I wanted and made the paperwork and trade-in process as easy as they could. Then the service department kicked in. I brought my new (6 day old to me) car in to have the Lo/Jack system installed. I also had a question about the "InDrive" plug-in point. I couldn't find it, so Joel Wallace found the plug-in point and installed the little device on the spot. He thoroughly explained the Lo/Jack system from activation to reporting process - all part of my "homework". He also showed me a few "tricks" about locking and activating the warning system already in the car. This probably had been explained when I took delivery, but with so much to learn, I didn't catch that part. Then he made sure I knew when the car would need service. All this took about an hour, from drive in to drive out! Best service contact experience in years!

Purchase of new Ford F150

by from Lakewood, CO |

The staff was very friendly and trustworthy. The experience was very relaxed and informal. This is the second time that I have purchased a vehicle through Automotive Avenues and I will do business with them again.

Almost got 5 stars

by from Pueblo co |

This was a very good experience except for one thing Alex said he was going to put gas and when I was almost out of Denver I noticed it was at a quarter of a tank was kinda mad cause my trade in had at least a half of tank not pleased with that but everything else was great

No pressure buying

by from Longmont, CO |

My credit union representative sent me to Auto Aves and the experience was fabulous. Cheryl M. was the person who took care of me and she was AWESOME!!! She made me feel secure and comfortable in my decision, she never pressured me. She listened to what I had to say about what I was looking for and the amount of money that was my max amount that I was willing to spend. And when the car that I had picked out had some issues that needed fixed, she immediately made sure they were taken care of before I drove the car off the lot. It truly was the best experience that I have ever had buying a car from a dealership. Thank you Cheryl, I will definitely be telling people to go to you to buy their next car!!

no reponse

by from colorado |

Sent a message to them through cars.com, never got a response. Not wasting my time on a business that can't respond to email.

Excellent & Friendly Service

by from Denver CO |

My credit union recommended Automotive Avenues when I applied for a car loan. Even though they did not have the specific car I wanted on their lot Christopher, my sale associate found me exactly what I was looking for. It was great working with everyone at Automotive Avenues because I feel they really cared about making this an enjoyable experience. I was treated fairly, and saved money by not having to pay all the dealers fees they usually tack on the end of the deal. I even purchased an extended warranty and afterwards decided I did not want it. It was no problem at all to cancel. I am very satisfied with Automotive Avenues, and when I am ready to trade in my 2014 Mercedes GLK 350 on another car I will be calling them.

Like new 2010 Jetta TDI purchase

by from Arvada, CO |

I bought a 2010 Jetta TDI to replace a 2006 Jetta TDI. I looked for this type of car at three other places including a VW dealership. Only Automotive Avenues could come up with the right car for my needs after looking for five days. Added benefits in making my purchase at Automotive Avenues included the no pressure, no haggle experience and the knowledge of having been dealt with fairly. The price was right and the car is in nearly new condition. I could not be more pleased.

Customer service expectations have been raised.

by from Lakewood, Co |

It is our responsibility to provide you with high quality service in a professional manner. I can honestly say that the service department firmly believes that statement. I had bought a 2013 Ford Escape and due to some highly unusual circumstances, we had to get the rear drive unit replaced. I called Gideon, and due to it being under factory warranty a Ford shop had to do the repairs. Gideon gave me his personal cell # and told me that if I needed anything to give him a call and he would handle it. It turns out that I did need him. the Ford shop was not very informative and the flow of communication had stopped. I contacted Gideon and voiced some of my concerns. Gideon called me back with information about my car, where the parts were, and what time frame we were looking at. He then asked if we needed a car due to the timeframe which is something the Ford shop didn't do. To my understanding there are some hoops to jump through to get a car from the Ford shop. Gideon said that he will put us in a car and handle everything for us. He did. I told Gideon that he has gone above and beyond the scope of his duties, he simply replied "Thank you sir, but this is exactly what we want to do for our customers". My expectations of customer service have been raised. Thank you.

Buying a new car

by from Colorado |

It was a great experience for buying a car. Christian Spangler did a really nice job getting the vehicle there and explaining things. We also talked to your service person, Joel Wallace you was very helpful and knowledgeable.