Moritz Kia of Ft. Worth

8501 West Fwy, Fort Worth, TX 76116

New 888-839-0171
Used 888-545-0346
Service 888-265-1580

#1 Kia dealership in Tarrant Co.

Fantastic experience

by from Dallas, Tx |

We love the Kia Soul!! We would take it from our daughter if she would let us. It is neat little car. We are so impressed with the Kia that we will take a long look at the Kia line when it is time trade in the Honda accord. We appreciate the way we were treated and you will receive all 10 from us. And we still have friends and family in Fort Worth and will definitely spread the word.

KIA Forte

by from Ft Worth Tx |

This is my second KIA and I am completely satisfied with my whole experience. Roscoe has been amazing and I will buy again and again.

Go See Roscoe

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Roscoe and the rest of the team at Moritz Kia are very easy to deal with and want to make every customers experience enjoyable. I just took delivery of my second vehicle from this dealership and could not be happier with the professionalism of every one we dealt with. If you need a new car or just want a change go see our favorite salesman Roscoe Korngut.

Doug Ashbrook

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I had the chance to meet Doug Ashbrook about 2 years ago when I bought my first new Kia and I could not be more pleased. Not only Does he know the cars he sells inside and out but as a person they don't come any better. Very polite and respectful and is truly a man with morals. I hope Moritz realizes what an asset they have to the sells force with him on board. I have bought 2 cars from him and my wife son and daughter all drive a Kia bought from Doug. Thank you sir for bringing joy back to buying a new car

Not a happy customer. Will not buy here again

by from Fort Worth tx. |

We were overcharged. Typical car dealership trying to get the most money out of you. One week after we bought our brand new 2015 car we needed something done to it and the customer service after you buy a car from them is horrible. They want nothing to do with you anymore. Car was listed online for $4k cheaper then what we were charged. Financing took 2 hours. You will spend an entire day here. Car salesman took 45 min! To locate us the vehicle because he didn't know how to read the inventory. On top of spending the entire day there, the amenities in the dealership are lacking. An extremely small waiting room with not enough chairs. People are all sitting and standing waiting for a couple of hours on financing. Defiantly not kid friendly. No play room for the kids. Which makes car buying even longer when your trying to entertain your kids in a small confined area. Overall a horrible experience and will never so business with them again.

Great experience!!

by from N. Richland Hills |

Bought a car for our son and could not be happier!! Doug Ashbrook was our sales person and he went out of his way to make our experience as easy as possible. Mike Kennedy was great in the finance department and all went as promissed!!! We will be back for our next car!!!

Rosco is awesome!!!

by from Fort Worth, Tx |

I very much enjoyed working with Rosco, I called the day before to let him know I didn't want to spend a lot of time in the dealership. I told him what I was looking for and what I wanted in the car and he made it happen. I thoroughly enjoyed my experense thanks to Rosco, it was quick and easy. I would recommend Rosco and the dealership to anyone that I know looking for a new vehicle. I love my Kia Soul!!! Thank you ever so much!!

Tried to get sale by deception

by from Ft Worth, Tx |

Had a deal made on an almost new Optima. While in the line at the finance dept. I was informed by the salesman that to get to the price we had agreed on, they had to drop the pre-owned certification from KIA. Was this ok? I told him no that we had agreed on a price and that included all warranties and the certification. I then walked out. As I was driving out the Used car manager met me in the parking lot and tried to explain. I told them thats not how I do business, dont attempt to deceive me into something.

I LOVE my NEW KIA

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I looked at Kia's on the internet and really liked what I saw so I left my info on line. Before I could get off my computer I got an invite from Larry Gwaltney an online sales representative. I spoke to my husband ( a ford man) about the Kia brand and he stated that he didn't know much about them but told me to stopped by one Sunday evening to look at them when no one was there. Well my son and I did and we fell in Love with the Kia Optima and all that it had to offer even the color. I told my husband what I saw and said he would go look at them as well so I told him to go talk to Larry Gwaltney when he got there because he was the internet contact. Needless to say he was the nicest person, he and my husband(the ford man) hit it off and he was very impressed with the Kia and all that it had to offer. Mr. Gwaltney was very informative and patient with him. So in saying all of that I am driving my very on Kia Optima in the color of MY choice with a package that's fit just for me. I just want to thank all the guys that helped us. Our experience with Moritz Kia FTW was great.

We love Doug and our new Kia

by from Gordon Texas |

This is our second time to buy a Kia. We love our new car . Doug ashbrook was great and very patient with us . He made us feel right at home . We won't buy a car from anyone but him !!!

Purchased the Third for Moritz Kia

by from Aledo, TEXAS |

I just purchased the third Kia from Brad Massie at Moritz. This car was for my daughter and she was not interested in a SOUL until she sat in one. The sale process was smooth as usual, Brad is a NO BULL guy and Matt Cody the GM was extremely helpful. We NEVER felt pressured and the Finance Lady was pleasant and has a great sense of humor. Their service Department is Pure ACES!!! If you have not driven a Kia lately then you in for a pleasant surprise. I unequivocally recommend Moritz and especially Brad Massie for your next vehicle purchase!!!!! Jack Aledo, TEXAS