Moritz Kia of Ft. Worth

8501 West Fwy, Fort Worth, TX 76116

New 888-839-0171
Used 888-545-0346
Service 888-265-1580

#1 Kia dealership in Tarrant Co.

Fantastic experience

by from Dallas, Tx |

We love the Kia Soul!! We would take it from our daughter if she would let us. It is neat little car. We are so impressed with the Kia that we will take a long look at the Kia line when it is time trade in the Honda accord. We appreciate the way we were treated and you will receive all 10 from us. And we still have friends and family in Fort Worth and will definitely spread the word.

Tried to get sale by deception

by from Ft Worth, Tx |

Had a deal made on an almost new Optima. While in the line at the finance dept. I was informed by the salesman that to get to the price we had agreed on, they had to drop the pre-owned certification from KIA. Was this ok? I told him no that we had agreed on a price and that included all warranties and the certification. I then walked out. As I was driving out the Used car manager met me in the parking lot and tried to explain. I told them thats not how I do business, dont attempt to deceive me into something.

I LOVE my NEW KIA

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I looked at Kia's on the internet and really liked what I saw so I left my info on line. Before I could get off my computer I got an invite from Larry Gwaltney an online sales representative. I spoke to my husband ( a ford man) about the Kia brand and he stated that he didn't know much about them but told me to stopped by one Sunday evening to look at them when no one was there. Well my son and I did and we fell in Love with the Kia Optima and all that it had to offer even the color. I told my husband what I saw and said he would go look at them as well so I told him to go talk to Larry Gwaltney when he got there because he was the internet contact. Needless to say he was the nicest person, he and my husband(the ford man) hit it off and he was very impressed with the Kia and all that it had to offer. Mr. Gwaltney was very informative and patient with him. So in saying all of that I am driving my very on Kia Optima in the color of MY choice with a package that's fit just for me. I just want to thank all the guys that helped us. Our experience with Moritz Kia FTW was great.

We love Doug and our new Kia

by from Gordon Texas |

This is our second time to buy a Kia. We love our new car . Doug ashbrook was great and very patient with us . He made us feel right at home . We won't buy a car from anyone but him !!!

Purchased the Third for Moritz Kia

by from Aledo, TEXAS |

I just purchased the third Kia from Brad Massie at Moritz. This car was for my daughter and she was not interested in a SOUL until she sat in one. The sale process was smooth as usual, Brad is a NO BULL guy and Matt Cody the GM was extremely helpful. We NEVER felt pressured and the Finance Lady was pleasant and has a great sense of humor. Their service Department is Pure ACES!!! If you have not driven a Kia lately then you in for a pleasant surprise. I unequivocally recommend Moritz and especially Brad Massie for your next vehicle purchase!!!!! Jack Aledo, TEXAS

Looking to Lease?

by from Fort Worth Tx |

My husband and I recently leased another car from Moritz Kia and had a pleasant experience. We were currently in a lease that was expiring soon, and received a call from the dealership to discuss our options. We were assisted by Roscoe K.. who, after speaking with my husband about our car needs, had a specific Sorento waiting for us to test drive when we came in. I felt that they were very respectful of our time and circumstances and we appreciated Roscoe's patience and professionalism. I felt that he didn't push extra options on us and stressed that we should only get options on the car that we knew we would use, and in turn would keep our payments within a range that fit our family budget. Being a family with two young kids, we found that very refreshing! The only concern that I have would be with the repairs department, they installed a back up camera on my car...and I'm not sure how secure it is. I can move it by simply opening the trunk. I'm afraid to take my car to a car wash, I'm afraid I will lose it in the process. I will be contacting them about that, but beyond that we are very satisfied. Bottom line- if you're looking to lease, consider this dealership and ask for Roscoe!

Great costomer service!!!

by from Ft.worth texas |

I recently bought a used car from Kia of ft worth last week.When I got home I noticed that the seats were coming apart at the seams.I called Colby Robinson the gentleman that sold me the car and he took care of it right away with no hassle.He made buying a care easy with no hassle.If you are looking to buy I would suggest you ask for Cody.Thank you.

Moritz Kia of Ft. Worth responded to this review

August 9, 2013

Hi Mike - Thanks for purchasing your car at Moritz Kia Ft. Worth and for allowing Colby to make it worth your while. We hope you are enjoying your "new" used car and if you need anything else, please call!

My 2nd car from Moritz Kia, Fort Worth

by from Keller, TX |

I have purchased 2 cars from this dealership for my daughters, 1 new and 1 used. They listened to what we were looking for and showed us our options. They are very patient and take the time to make sure you are getting what you want in a vehicle. I believe they would let you test drive every car on the lot if necessary (which my youngest daughter was well on her way to doing). I worked with 2 different sales people and had the same wonderful experience with both but I'd have to say Roscoe really went out of his way to make sure every question was answered and every need was met. When I'm ready for my new car, I will definitely be back for my 3rd purchase.

Moritz Kia of Ft. Worth responded to this review

July 19, 2013

Hi Dia! First of all, we want to thank you for your business and for being a loyal customer. We are pleased that you and your daughters are happy. Thanks for your kind review and we look forward to assisting you with the purchase of your 3rd perfect vehicle.

Service at ft Worth Moritz Kia

by from Ft Worth, TX |

Kyle Mac Donald did a fantastic job of getting me in and out. He also spotted a problem with my tire and fixed. I could easily been stranded on the Ft Worth freeway in heavy traffic! Thanks for a job well done. I look forward to future service at the Ft Worth location.

Most relaxed car buying ever done.Deepak was :-)!

by from Haltom city tx |

As always I was very reluctant to car shop...but since mine was in an accident and totalled I had to...so I came in ...parked away from all sales people to JUST GET ideas...However this guy found me...greeted me in a very nice way ,made me feel very comfortable,brought me in and presented this lovely small car......just what I was looking for,made all arrangments,even took me to the Car rental place to return my rental car,I am very greatful.I will remember this car buying experience forever ! O yes this guy goes by his initials DP...but I prefer to call him by his real name...it is Deepak and he was wonderful.The dealership was great Big selection I had to choose from,the finance person was very informative and made very good suggestions,the BOSS was very kind as well ! Go to Moritz Kia and ask for Deepak Khanna...he will be good to you too !

COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME!!!

by from Fort Worth, TX |

My husband and I went shopping for a used car at Moritz Kia of FW and found the car we were interested in and drove out to look at it in person. The sales person was friendly and acted as though she would jump through hoops to get you into a car but turns out that the dealership just wants to play games! They were constantly pushing towards a new vehicle when that's NOT what we came out there for. We have spent almost a week trying to work a deal on the car we wanted and to this day the dealership still wants to play games and have you sit up there all freaking day and night! It's just ridiculous the level of customer service there and what a complete waste of time their dealership is. I will never, EVER do business with a MORITZ dealership again!! These people act as though your stupid and that you don't know how this game works! I just don't get it... stop wasting your time and mine and if a deal is not do-able based on YOUR "standards" then fine.. SAY IT! I'm sure there are a ton of other dealerships who would love to get rid of some inventory and I'm so OVER this dealership!