Moritz Kia of Ft. Worth

8501 West Fwy, Fort Worth, TX 76116

New 888-839-0171
Used 888-545-0346
Service 888-265-1580

#1 Kia dealership in Tarrant Co.

Fantastic experience

by from Dallas, Tx |

We love the Kia Soul!! We would take it from our daughter if she would let us. It is neat little car. We are so impressed with the Kia that we will take a long look at the Kia line when it is time trade in the Honda accord. We appreciate the way we were treated and you will receive all 10 from us. And we still have friends and family in Fort Worth and will definitely spread the word.

good customer service

by from Arlington, TX |

I like the Moritz Kia of Ft. Worth. John Zhong is a good salesman. The guarantee of the lifetime of engine and transformation is perfect for me. I like the car I bought-09 honda accord. It has good condition and I am satisfied with this car.

May 1, 2015

Joan, Thank you for the great review and recommendation. We really appreciate your business.

Great service

by from Arlington, TX |

I like the Moritz kia of Fort Worth. The service is good and John Zhong is good salesman. The guarantee of lifetime of engine and transformation for a second-hand car is perfect for me. The car I bought is 2009 honda accord and it works in good condition in my mind. I am satisfied with this car. If the people around me wanna get a car, I would like to recommend this dealer to them.

April 30, 2015

Excellent Customer Service

by from Ft Worth, TX |

Just bought our second automobile and my mother is about to buy her second. Ask for Rosco! He knows his stuff and his customer service is #1. He was our account executive last time and we were so happy to know that he was still there this time too. In fact, the finance people were the same too. Every one is so friendly there and the facility is nice and clean. It was just a pleasant experience from start to finish. Moritz Kia must be doing something right because even their employees are still there for long period of time which you do not typically find at car dealerships.

April 25, 2015

Thank you for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience. We're glad Roscoe exceeded your expectations and look forward to seeing you soon.

Awesome Service!

by from Grand Prairie, TX |

Bought this brand new silver Sorento LX 2016 last Saturday and I love this car! It runs so smoothly and it's spacious! It was such a great deal! When it comes to cars I can be very picky but John Zhong was so patient and did everything to help me find my ideal car. I'm definitely going to recommend this place to friends and family!

April 21, 2015

Jamie, Thank you for the great review! It nice to hear that John took great care of you and we look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Great service

by from Perrin tx |

Roscoe is the best!!! Second car we have bought from him! Very satisfied!

March 30, 2015

Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate your business and look forward to servicing you in the future.

WONDERFUL SERVICES

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

I would like to thank Mr.Roscoe @ Mr.Kennedy, For an anonymous act of kindness, We were so bless to be able to buy the Kia Soul car I wanted, we were so happy it brought tears, I was so happy with the way we were treated. I thank God that we have people like this on earth. Thank you ever so much. Love you all. . Mr.@ Mrs. Danfier @ Naulla Ross

KIA Forte

by from Ft Worth Tx |

This is my second KIA and I am completely satisfied with my whole experience. Roscoe has been amazing and I will buy again and again.

Go See Roscoe

by from Fort Worth, TX |

Roscoe and the rest of the team at Moritz Kia are very easy to deal with and want to make every customers experience enjoyable. I just took delivery of my second vehicle from this dealership and could not be happier with the professionalism of every one we dealt with. If you need a new car or just want a change go see our favorite salesman Roscoe Korngut.

Doug Ashbrook

by from Fort Worth, TX |

I had the chance to meet Doug Ashbrook about 2 years ago when I bought my first new Kia and I could not be more pleased. Not only Does he know the cars he sells inside and out but as a person they don't come any better. Very polite and respectful and is truly a man with morals. I hope Moritz realizes what an asset they have to the sells force with him on board. I have bought 2 cars from him and my wife son and daughter all drive a Kia bought from Doug. Thank you sir for bringing joy back to buying a new car

Not a happy customer. Will not buy here again

by from Fort Worth tx. |

We were overcharged. Typical car dealership trying to get the most money out of you. One week after we bought our brand new 2015 car we needed something done to it and the customer service after you buy a car from them is horrible. They want nothing to do with you anymore. Car was listed online for $4k cheaper then what we were charged. Financing took 2 hours. You will spend an entire day here. Car salesman took 45 min! To locate us the vehicle because he didn't know how to read the inventory. On top of spending the entire day there, the amenities in the dealership are lacking. An extremely small waiting room with not enough chairs. People are all sitting and standing waiting for a couple of hours on financing. Defiantly not kid friendly. No play room for the kids. Which makes car buying even longer when your trying to entertain your kids in a small confined area. Overall a horrible experience and will never so business with them again.