Randy Marion Chevrolet Buick Cadillac

New 866-419-2188
Used 877-516-5476
Service 888-766-4627

The King of Price.

Went to check out a car but they...

by from - |

Last Wednesday I went to check out a car that I wanted to buy, the price was fair but they started to increase increasing the price with the fees, maintenance etc etc... at the end they increase the price of the car by almost $3000 and they didn't even wanted to take lower offers for it so expect to pay the price of the car + $3k more

June 2, 2015

Caroline, Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience in the Sales department. We take all customer concerns seriously and I have passed along your information to the Customer Relations Manager and the General Manager. You should be hearing from them soon but if you have any other questions or concerns in the meantime, please don't hesitate to contact us! - Meg Gauthier MGauthier@RandyMarion.com

Great service.

by from Mooresville N.C. |

I recently took my 2001 Pontiac to Randy Marion for a recall item. The service Consultant Mike was very helpful, friendly and explained everything to me. A part had to be ordered and was there in one day. I waited while they finished the work on my car, again everyone was friendly and helpful. Mike explained what repairs were made and when to bring the car in for another check up. I am very pleased with the Service Department.

April 28, 2015

Thank you very much Helen W. We appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience and we are glad we were able to make your recall experience with our service department a good one!

What is Randy Marion Mgrs thinking?

by from Lake Wylie, SC |

I bought a vehicle here a few yrs ago and had to wire tie the front bumper on when I got home. I was reading the reviews and those of other dealers and I just wonder what the Mgrs at this dealership are thinking? Maybe they should look at the other dealers rating and make a lot of changes here.

Price Too High

by from Statesville, NC |

For 10 or more years I took my car to Bell and Howard. When Randy Marion bought out the dealership, I saw a change in the way customers are treated. All Randy Marion is interested in is taking in money at the expense of the customer. The service at the now "Randy Marion" dealership is excellent. I have no problem with the service people. They do a great job. But when Randy Marion says he is "King of Price" he means, "I will charge you more that normal for your repairs.

Disappointed

by from Mooresville, NC |

Cramped dealership, high pressure sales tactics, not even enough cars on the lot to test drive. This is NOT the place to go if you're interested in exploring a car you're interested in buying. Dealer will try to tell you that they have the "hottest cars on the market now" and "they are selling above MSRP" and other nonsense. Time wasted, lesson learned.

Good to deal with.

by from Wilmington,NC |

Had a good buying experience. Able to negotiate a deal easily. Dylan Black was great. Very friendly and professional. We had to trust each other because the deal was done long distance by phone, even with a trade-in. Only downside was that I had to drive 240 miles to get there.

did not answer any questions electronically,

by from cyberspace USA |

this dealer just wants a name and phone number to call back potential buyers. they did not answer any of my questions by email. for example, you fill out trade-in information expecting an email estimate of a dollar value but never get a reply. the electronic inquiry generates a voicemail requesting that you call back a salesman. why bother putting in the effort writing inquiries if they are not going to provide replies?

January 5, 2014

As we do not have any customer information it makes it hard for us to check our records. It is customary that we respond first by email and second by phone (if information is provided) when a customer requests a trade in evaluation. Depending on your email provider, our messages may end up in a spam folder if we are not classified on your safe sender list. If you wish for us to look into this issue further, I urge you to please contact us at sales@randymarion.com with your information so that we can make this situation right. We would be more than happy to provide you with estimate on your trade. Thank you for taking the time to let us know of this issue.

Good reply time

by from kentucky |

Dealership answered my questions and was very helpful. Would definitely consider buying car from this company

poor feedback

by from mmoorersville N C |

sent in a cars dot com request and never heard a word from anybody

October 26, 2012

Wayne, as we only have your first name it is hard for us to look in our system to see if your lead information came through correctly. We most certainly always respond to our customers, first letting the steps of our Internet sales process, then directing the lead information to the correct department. If we did indeed have your correct email address and a working phone number, you should have received a email response within 2 hours of your submission, as well as a personalized phone call from one of our sales representatives. If we were only supplied with an email address unfortunately our attempt may have entered into your email account's spam folder (sensitivity depends on each individual email provider's configuration) and this is an occurrence we are doing our best to combat. It is the intentions of Randy Marion Automotive that every customer has their questions answered in a timely and thorough fashion and it troubles us that we were not able to do this in your case. If you need anything please feel free to email myself (Megan Rockwell - Internet Manager) directly at mrockwell@randymarion.com.