Randy Marion Chevrolet Buick Cadillac

Service 888-766-4627 Service 888-766-4627

The King of Price.

Great service.

by from Mooresville N.C. |

I recently took my 2001 Pontiac to Randy Marion for a recall item. The service Consultant Mike was very helpful, friendly and explained everything to me. A part had to be ordered and was there in one day. I waited while they finished the work on my car, again everyone was friendly and helpful. Mike explained what repairs were made and when to bring the car in for another check up. I am very pleased with the Service Department.

April 28, 2015

Thank you very much Helen W. We appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience and we are glad we were able to make your recall experience with our service department a good one!

Buick owner

by from Mooresville, NC 28115 |

Every one seems to care about helping you, even if you are not their customer from the beginning. Very nice facilities .

Horrible place to go!

by from North Carolina |

I had to bring my vehicle back due to it not being fixed correctly the first time. The first time was not a good experience and I cringed at bringing it back again. Just like the first time, something else was not right when I came to pick my vehicle up. I have been sure to let all my friends and family know not to purchase or use your service center. I stand behind this as I was proved the same on my second visit. (Please note this review was given once star only because it would not allow me to submit without giving it one. I don't believe it deserves any stars.) Hopefully our paths will never have to cross again.

May 13, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. I'm going to be sharing the information you provided with our service manager, but in the meantime please feel free to contact myself with any other questions or concerns. We are grateful for your business and want to assure you are completely satisfied with all services at Randy Marion Chevrolet Buick Cadillac. -- Erin Mason emason@randymarion.com

Will do my shopping here from now on!

by from Mooresville, NC |

The day began with help from Mark Richardson. He was extremely knowledgeable about your vehicles, and he was willing to help me out in any manner necessary. We test drove some vehicles, and I enjoyed the customer service that I received. Once I decided that pre-owned vehicles would not suffice, he led me over to speak with Colby Fischlein and Mack (I cannot remember his last name), who worked with me for a few hours until I found the exact vehicle I wanted. The whole process was painless, and Colby was able to explain the in's and out's of the financing in ways that were easy to understand. I really enjoyed my experience, and I will continue to do business with this dealership in the future.

May 13, 2016

Greg, Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership and welcome to the Randy Marion family! We are glad to hear you had a great experience with Mark Richardson! We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again! -- Erin Mason// Emason@RandyMarion.com

Poor at best

by from Columbia,SC |

I first contacted the dealership in regard to a truck they have advertised for sale. At that time I discussed the truck I was looking at. Year make and model of truck. 2010 chevy 3500 LTZ. The next morning I drove 2 hours to visit with Jonathan (sales). When I arrived at the dealership. The salesman had pulled the so called truck up to the front so I would be able to look at the truck. That would have been great except it was a 2013 not a 2010. The truck was not even the correct color. Next he told me it was another truck. Oh it was a 2015. Again not the truck I came to see. Then while standing in the middle of the lot a truck that matched the discription came driving by. I had to bring this to the salesman attention. This guy has no clue. We looked at the truck. It took over 2 hours just to get the application filled out. Went through the appraisal for my trade in and get this. I have been searching for a truck for some time now. I have had 3 different dealerships offer me between 10k and 11k for my truck. This dealership offered me 5k. Absolutely unexceptable. Due to the timing I needed to drive back home to pick up my daughter. The salesman then called me for additional information that was supplied on my application earlier. The next day he texted me asking if I was still interested in the truck. What!!!!!! This guy could not remember my name he called me at least 4 different names in the 2 + hours I was there. I have puchased alot of cars in my life and without question the worst experience at a dealership ever.

March 17, 2016

Mr Ewin - Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience in the Sales department. We take all customer concerns seriously and I have passed along your information to the Customer Relations Manager Rhonda Olivera and the General Manager. You should be hearing from them soon but if you have any other questions or concerns in the meantime, please don't hesitate to contact us! -- Meg Gauthier - MGauthier@RandyMarion.com

Went to check out a car but they...

by from - |

Last Wednesday I went to check out a car that I wanted to buy, the price was fair but they started to increase increasing the price with the fees, maintenance etc etc... at the end they increase the price of the car by almost $3000 and they didn't even wanted to take lower offers for it so expect to pay the price of the car + $3k more

June 2, 2015

Caroline, Thank you for taking the time to review our dealership. We are sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience in the Sales department. We take all customer concerns seriously and I have passed along your information to the Customer Relations Manager and the General Manager. You should be hearing from them soon but if you have any other questions or concerns in the meantime, please don't hesitate to contact us! - Meg Gauthier MGauthier@RandyMarion.com

What is Randy Marion Mgrs thinking?

by from Lake Wylie, SC |

I bought a vehicle here a few yrs ago and had to wire tie the front bumper on when I got home. I was reading the reviews and those of other dealers and I just wonder what the Mgrs at this dealership are thinking? Maybe they should look at the other dealers rating and make a lot of changes here.

Price Too High

by from Statesville, NC |

For 10 or more years I took my car to Bell and Howard. When Randy Marion bought out the dealership, I saw a change in the way customers are treated. All Randy Marion is interested in is taking in money at the expense of the customer. The service at the now "Randy Marion" dealership is excellent. I have no problem with the service people. They do a great job. But when Randy Marion says he is "King of Price" he means, "I will charge you more that normal for your repairs.

Disappointed

by from Mooresville, NC |

Cramped dealership, high pressure sales tactics, not even enough cars on the lot to test drive. This is NOT the place to go if you're interested in exploring a car you're interested in buying. Dealer will try to tell you that they have the "hottest cars on the market now" and "they are selling above MSRP" and other nonsense. Time wasted, lesson learned.

Good to deal with.

by from Wilmington,NC |

Had a good buying experience. Able to negotiate a deal easily. Dylan Black was great. Very friendly and professional. We had to trust each other because the deal was done long distance by phone, even with a trade-in. Only downside was that I had to drive 240 miles to get there.