Healey Ford Lincoln Mitsubishi, LLC

2528 NY-17M, Goshen, NY 10924

So happy

by from Port Jervis |

Back in january i bought a car at Healey. It was used. I had no idea how to pair my phone up so i could make calls or get cals. it was frustrating! Here i was with this suped up car and i couldnt use it. I went to best buy and they couldn't touch it bc it wasn't their car or their phone. finally, i gave in and went back to healey. the salesmen swarmed soon as we pulled up, i told them my problem and one gentelman (Dave?) said he'd get their "product specialist". The cutest, bounciest, girl came out and seemed to genuinely care about our issues. She introduced herself (Laura!!) and paired our phone with ease. she then asked if we were haviing any other problems and spent a good 30 min with us!!!!! i was so happy i literally hugged her and my wife and i couldnt have been happier. Healey has us for customers for life bc of this girl and her extreme kindness. even though we had gotten a used car, she gave us her card and told us to call her with any problems. she is a necessity to the company - i hope they know that.

Healey treats customers right

by from Middletown NY |

Healey treats their customers so respectfully and so wonderfully. I had previously bought a car from Sureskys it was shameful to see how they treated their customers. They should be embarrassed their waiting room is gross- i have seen better gas station bathrooms. Their service people acted like you were the enemy trying to put one over on them. My service person at Healeys - Lincoln Palmer is great.... he always remembers my name and has an excellent attitude.

Great customer service!

by from Coxsackie, NY |

Great customer service and working with Phyllis Ludas just made the visit complete. Thank you Phyllis!

Great service

by from Middletown, ny |

My salesman John was terrific. He took the time to find what I was looking for and I never felt pressured. Surprisingly, when I was picking up my truck, there was a young lady, Laura, who went over everything with me. I would've never known what all the buttons did otherwise. I'll be back to see John next time I need a vehicle.

good service. comfortable waiting area.

by from Chester, NY |

Came in for oil change and for technician to fix screw that had loosened in trunk. After picking up car, service rep went to check if trunk had been fixed as per his direction earlier. It had not been done. It was closing time, so now I have to come back. Service rep was excellent and very apologetic though.

Great

by from Goshen,New York |

The gentleman who greeted me and took my car when I pulled into the parking lot. Very friendly and caring.

Great Customer Service!

by from Middletown New York |

Nancy Lattimer is a doll to work with, she knows her stuff and there are always "options". We are all not wealthy and Nancy always tells you honestly what has to be done and then we schedule later for other things, we work it so everything gets done and everything gets paid. She's awesome!!

Excellent service

by from Livingston Manor NY |

John T. was to the point, met my needs and I didn't get any run around sale pitches. Maureen in the Financing Dept. was quick, knowledgeable and easy. The Person who explained the details of the car after the sale was also excellent.(Steve?)

Very Happy

by from Blooming grove, NY |

Stuart was great. He has knowledge and excellent customer service skills. He got right to the point about what was wrong with my car. I'm glad I came to Healey Ford. If I had stuck with the first mechanic I would have wasted money fixing something that was not broken.

Great Awsome service

by from Healy Ford Goshen NY |

Joe was so nice to talk to he had answered all my questions and my car was repaired very quickly,and then to my surprise when my car was finished he handed me a complimenentry car was which they cleaned my car inside and out,I was very happy