Healey Ford Lincoln Mitsubishi, LLC

2528 NY-17M, Goshen, NY 10924

Never done this before

by from Goshen, NY |

I've never ben a fan of surveys or writing reviews for companies...but a few weeks ago I had the most incredible experience and my husband said this was the proper way to write a review. Soo: I went to Healey for a car. Got a used Lincoln and loved it. My salesman was nice and helped me understand my options. I was then told I was going to meet Lora. Laura? Lauren? Something like that. She introduced me to my car and went over it with me. We set pre-sets, we laughed, we joked and I feel like I have a friend there who has my best interst in heart. When my daughter came later that day, she remembered her name and was more than happy to sit with us again and "sync" her phone. Even though I asked to meet the manager and was told they were "too busy" and though the woman at the front of the store was quite rude to me, Laura made my Healey experience. She walked me through getting touch up paint and has made me comfortable with the buying process. Thank you thank you thank you!

Bad start great finish

by from Middletown, NY |

When I first went in, it was bad. I had a cocky, salesman who kept pushing me to get into a lease. I DID NOT want a lease!!! Finally, after spending hours there- I got the car I wanted at a reasonable price. From here- the experience was amazing. I had Laura sit with me. In my car! She went over everything. I mean EVRYTHING. There wasn't one button that we didn't go over. I never even knew what traction control was until Laura told me. She paired my phone, set all my navigation - answered all my questions AND EMAILED ME THE NEXT DAY to see how dinner with my daughter's new boyfriend went. I couldn't ask for anything more. Will I use the same salesman again? No. Will I make sure Laura is there when I get my next car? YES

I'll be back

by from Chester, NY |

Clean facilities, friendly staff and decent selection of vehicles. I will say this though: I will be going to Healey Ford for my son's car soon for one main reason : Lara the product specialist. I can't say enough about her! She spent close to 2 hours with me as I learned my new car. I'd never had a car with technology before and she literally held my hand through it all. My husband was so impressed when I got home and knew all I did about the car. Keep Lara around Healey and you'll have people always coming back!!

Excellent service

by from Chester NY |

My experience there at Healey was with the most understanding and considerate guy (Mr. Gil) who really worked with me getting a decent used car. He took consideration of my issues and concerns, explaining to me thoroughly my options. Thumbs up!! More tissue boxes for his desk.. Sorry Gil :)

2013 Taurus

by from Newburgh, NY |

They took my car in right away. Recall work was done. Comfortable waiting area. Courteous staff.

great experience

by from orange county |

the healey group are deal-makers. we needed two cars, but were only going to buy one from a ford dealership. we'd been to five locations that day, and were getting frustrated. dexter helped us, was genuinely interested, and had the flexibility to negotiate. we didn't share our budget until the first car was bought. as we wrapped the first deal, they went to work on the second. we had an appt elsewhere, but they made us an offer we couldn't refuse. we were happy to work with healey, and took two cars home the next day. next week we're planning a car party, and are inviting the whole healey lot to celebrate with us

Friendly Service

by from Go,shen NY |

The service is always friendly and it's easy to set up an appointment.

Great People Great Company Great Experience

by from Goshen,NY |

We had a great experience leasing our Ford Flex from Healey. The 1st call to the dealership to ask about what vehicles they had in stock to the appointment with their sales managers to look at the one we picked out online to the very professional demonstration of all the options and techy stuff that comes with our new vehicle. Everything was outstanding. Its great when you remember all the people that help make an experience great, thank you Josie, Chris, Kenny and Laura you will see my friends and family soon!!!!

Bait and Switch They are con artists

by from Yorktown, NY |

I went to Healey Ford to look at a F150. I live forty five minutes away and called to make sure car was there. The girl I spoke to on the phone, Josie, told me the car was definitely there and was right outside. I stressed I had to drive from far and didnt want to waste my time. She told me the car was there, then told me they have other similiar cars also. This made me nervous so again I told her I wasnt driving there to see other cars, only the one I had mentioned. She assured me and off I went. When I arrive at the dealer sure enough the car was not there. They wasted my day. They are scammers!! Stay away!

Healey Ford Lincoln Mitsubishi, LLC responded to this review

August 1, 2014

Tommy, We can certainly not make an excuse for showing the 2010 Ford F-150 to another potential Healey Customer. Our sales team tried to offer you options including a 2011 Ford F-150 16,000 less miles for $1000 more than the 2010, an option that we thought was a great value. In addition, when we found out the truck had not been sold, we did offer to bring it to you at your home or office so you could test drive and look at. If you would like to see this truck or any other that we have, please let us know and we will bring it to you. Sincerely, Healey Ford, Lincoln

So happy

by from Port Jervis |

Back in january i bought a car at Healey. It was used. I had no idea how to pair my phone up so i could make calls or get cals. it was frustrating! Here i was with this suped up car and i couldnt use it. I went to best buy and they couldn't touch it bc it wasn't their car or their phone. finally, i gave in and went back to healey. the salesmen swarmed soon as we pulled up, i told them my problem and one gentelman (Dave?) said he'd get their "product specialist". The cutest, bounciest, girl came out and seemed to genuinely care about our issues. She introduced herself (Laura!!) and paired our phone with ease. she then asked if we were haviing any other problems and spent a good 30 min with us!!!!! i was so happy i literally hugged her and my wife and i couldnt have been happier. Healey has us for customers for life bc of this girl and her extreme kindness. even though we had gotten a used car, she gave us her card and told us to call her with any problems. she is a necessity to the company - i hope they know that.