Healey Ford Lincoln Mitsubishi, LLC

2528 NY-17M, Goshen, NY 10924

friendly workers

by from goshen,ny |

every one was so polite and friendly. there wasn't much of a wait and the car was ready in a reasonable ime

Great Service

by from Goshen, NY |

Customer service rep. Lincoln was courteous, informative as as usual very friendly. Wait wasn't that long and I was able to finish up my work on computer and print it out. Which was wonderful

Loved it

by from middletown ny |

Been here several years ago...checked out this site before going in and keept seeing this Laura mentioned...well I met her and I now get the hype. My salesman was nice and knowledgable but it was Laura who kept me laughing with her fun personality and she knew so much! I was impressed. Well done. She's a keeper

Inspection & 45,000 Mile Check up

by from Goshen, New York |

I love each & every time I go to Healey Ford. It's quick but personal & I'm always treated with courtesy & respect.

Great customer service

by from Goshen, New York |

My wife and I ALWAYS have felt service is what brings us back to a dealership. I hit a pothole about 4-5 weeks ago and the wheel had to be replaced. I again hit another pothole, damaging the brand new wheel. The service department helped me greatly by affording me a very generous discount as this wheel was also replaced. Their actions is what customer service is all about and will keep us coming back to Healey.

Prompt service!

by from Middletown, NY |

They got us in quick and gave us a loaner to be able to get to work. No questions no problems!

Friendly Atmosphere, clean, good coffee and tea.

by from Goshen, New York |

Rob Dana was very helpful. He made us feel very welcomed and did everything he could possibly do for us.

Perfect buying experience

by from Goshen, NY |

The people you employ are your strongest asset. John T helped me find the perfect car, took the time to really take into account what I wanted, and what I could afford. Maureen was able to answer every silly question about the stack of forms we signed and Paula was absolutely amazing, she knew the answers before I asked the question. Honestly, it was such a pleasure working with people who took the time to get to know me, and used that knowledge in their approach and interactions.

Great service

by from Goshen, New York |

I worked with Phyllis Ludas, she was wonderful!! Great personality and honest. She worked very hard to meet my needs on my budget. I will definitely purchase any future vehicles from Phyllis!!

Great Dealership

by from Goshen NY |

Everyone was friendly, coffee and refreshments offered. The whole experience was very good so far. I had arranged with Fran to have a vehicle be at this location. It was there when I arrived, it was the right vehicle that we spoke of. Another biggie for me was it went very quickly from start to finish. Arrangements, trade in and approval. Very nicely run dealership!