Team Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC

404 Jake Alexander Blvd S, Salisbury, NC 28147

New 866-984-2780
Used 866-984-4708
Service 866-984-4709

Better than Invoice Pricing on all New Vehicles!! Two Years Free Maintenance and Free Car Washes for Life!!

Made a stressful time super easy

by from Mocksville, NC |

We needed to get a new car before a trip to Florida for a wedding - found the one we were interested online on Tuesday, discussed everything over the phone, made arrangements to test drive Thursday morning, and I assumed we'd have to take care of everything when we got back - but Team Chevrolet made it so easy, the car was perfect and as described (and priced fairly), and everything was taken care of (including trade in, contact our insurance agent, financing, transferring plates, etc.) within 90 minutes and we were out the door and got to break in the new car on the trip down to FL. Fantastic service, not pushy at all, fair prices, great service, great staff... we couldn't recommend them highly enough. This was the easiest big transaction I have ever made in my life.

Excellent Team

by from Salisbury, NC |

From the moment I walked through the door I was greeted and welcomed by everyone there. I did my own internet research, so I was able to walk in and discuss what I was looking for in a car, and even had a car in mind. Keith immediately got the keys and was enthusiastic about helping me understand the car, the dealership, and what came with it like a warranty, OnStar, and Sirius XM trials. He explained what other vehicles were available in a similar style to what I was looking for, and patiently addressed each question I had. Tyrone the finance guy was extremely patient and helpful when my finance company wasn't in their system, which meant he had to type everything in manually, and didn't mind the confusion of trying to get the right information. Overall, the Team experience was great. I received a great value thanks to their competitive pricing, and I would recommend Keith, Tyrone, and the rest of the team to anyone looking to buy a car.

disappointed

by from Mebane nc |

we were in the market for a new truck, we found one on cars.com. We filled out the information to contact the dealership that had the vehicle that we were interested in. However we only fill this out one time in our information went viral. Now we are getting bombarded with emails from other dealerships for vehicles that we never contacted them about. Be careful if you do contact dealerships in regards to a vehicle that you may be interested in.

Team Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC responded to this review

August 28, 2014

Hello B, Thanks for your message. We would like to assure you that we do not share any contact information with any other parties or competing dealerships. Our only goal is to provide you information on the vehicle as requested by you. If we can help you in any way please contact us at 704.216.8000 Team Auto Group

Great Price! Great Car! Great Experience!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I called on a vehicle I saw online. Keith was great to work with,very friendly and responsive. The vehicle was priced to move and we jumped on the opportunity. We searched over 26 dealerships to find the best deal outside of Charlotte and they had it. Make sure to ask for Keith Brown if you are looking for a used vehicle. Happy car hunting!

Team Chevrolet Cadillac Buick GMC responded to this review

May 24, 2014

We're so glad you had such a great experience!!! We always aim to please and it's great to hear that we're hitting the mark!!

Excellent Dealership

by from Salisbury, NC |

Allan Meres and the other staff members were great to work with at Team Cheverolet. It actually was fun to deal with them. I wish I could remember each persons name that spoke to me or helped me. They ARE very friendly and gave no pressure to buy. They all made my experience of buying a new Chevy Silverado truck almost stress free. When there's money involved there is always a little stress. The price we settled on was ,I think< good for both pf us. They tried locating one first based on my wants and needs but eventually had to ordered it. Christen took me through each step with precision and no pressure but with good advice. The service department installed the dealer install options and were super nice. I would recommend them to anyone interested in purchasing a new vehicle. A big shout out for Team Cheverolet! They "GOT'er DONE".

Awesome Group of Guys/Gals

by from Clemmons, NC |

The team over there went above and beyond to help me get into a car. I have poor credit and they were still able to get me into a pretty good match for all of the features I wanted and get me a reasonable monthly payment. Keith even came in on his day off to help me out and make sure I got into a vehicle. They were a great group and went well beyond expectations.

Absolutely Worth The Trip!

by from Chapel Hill, NC |

I had a wonderful experience buying my 2013 Buick Verano at Team Auto Group. I live in Chapel Hill which is 90 miles away and ended up at Team Auto because the Internet Manager, Keith Brown, responded quickly to my request for information. I wasn?t sure exactly which make or model I wanted and he spent a lot of time with my on the phone explaining the differences in models and packages. Even though it was a bit of a drive, I felt compelled to drive to Salisbury to work with Keith. When I arrived, he was super helpful, friendly and attentive. We must have test drove 5 or 6 cars. He really helped me figure out which vehicle was the right one for me and would suit my needs. Keith and the managers were very patient with me explaining the differences in payments and incentives for each vehicle I drove. They were also very fair on how much they gave me for my trade-in. Once I decided which vehicle worked for me, they actually found me the exact vehicle and got it from another dealership. I am very happy with my entire experience dealing with Team Auto Group and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to buy a vehicle. They were absolutely worth the trip from Chapel Hill.

Amazing Experience

by from Simpsonville SC |

I originally went in to sell my VW. I saw a Buick in the showroom and was impressed at how the Buick looked. I asked for a test drive and the manager personally obliged with no pressure. I fell in love with the car. The finance department gave me numerous options and even spoke to USAA for me to help negotiate the best rate possible. Not only did I sell my car but I left with a dream car. Everyone was so nice and easy to deal with. Thanks for the great experience!

Absolutely horrible people!!! STAY AWAY!!!!

by from Salisbury, NC |

Horrible buying experience, they tried to sell us a rolling coffin at first, ended up buying another vehicle. So we take our vehicle for its first service which was to include an oil change and a recall service. The vehicle was recalled due to a possible water pump shaft seal leak, the dealer stated they found no leaks or problems and topped off coolant, the next day coolant is low so I take it back and again no problems supposedly. So we took the vehicle to another Chevy dealer and guess what, the water pump had to be replaced as well as the timing chains and MAP sensor, also the other dealership informed us that Team did not even change the oil when we took it in for service with them. Also Team tried to charge a diagnostic fee for the CEL being on even though the vehicle is under warranty and then went as far as to say that every dealer does it, well sorry to inform you but not every dealer does, the dealer that actually repaired the vehicle did not charge a dime. This is a horrible dealership and I could keep going about my experience as well as the experience of others that have dealt with them. STAY AWAY from these incompetent liars. I wish there were negative star ratings.

Not very interested in selling a car

by from North Carolina |

After making me sit in an office (alone) for over a half hour, the "sales" associate wasn't interested in negotiating a deal for a pre-owned vehicle that had been on his lot for over 60 days, and even made me feel foolish for wanting to try. "Physically impossible" were his exact words. Now I aks you, who wants to ever do business with this type of professional? Stick with the Hendricks family of dealerships......they actually want to sell you a car!!

Amazing Service

by from Salisbury, NC |

My family has bought five vehicles from this dealership. Four of the five vehicles we bought from Nat Venning. He is excellent and never pushy. He is also the most caring salesman we have ever dealt with. If we need another car in the future, we will definitely be going to see him. We also love the free car washes!