Rusnak/Pasadena Audi

Used 888-307-2918
Service 888-218-0794

Rusnak was fantastic!

by from Santa Barbara, CA |

This is the first time I have bought a car 100% over the internet and it was the absolute best car buying experience I have ever had. The internet sales person I worked with Omega, was the best car sales person to work with. He knew exactly what he was doing and made me feel confident in him every step of the way. Omega was knowledgeable, great with follow up and knew when / how to press me when needed. Omega understood my constraints and budget and worked every angle he could to help us reach the common goal. I walked away from the deal 2 x due to my budgetary needs and Omega brought me back in with creative ways to help get the deal done. In the end he got the sale and I have to say that I actually enjoyed the car buying experience. I have always heard of Rusnak's high standards of service, professionalism and quality and I felt every bit of it through the process. In the end Omega and the team drove the car to me, over an hour and a half away, at 10:30pm and we finalized the deal in my living room. When the car arrived it wasn't just another use car, it was immaculate! You can tell that before Rusnak put their plates on it and sold the car they put a ton of energy / effort into making the car as perfect as possible. I've bought used cars with under 30,000 miles several times and whether it was a BMW, Lexus or Jeep I have always been disappointed that the car wasn't even very well cleaned inside or out. My Rusnak car was SPOTLESS. Seeing how well the car was cared for really made me feel comfortable about the deal and finalized a great experience. I'd recommend Rusnak 100% to anyone and feel comfortable that not only this dealership but all the Rusnak's provide the same high level of service. Very impressed and love my new car!

Excellent Service

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Henry Perez was very helpful and great. He has excellent customer service, he explained with details the process of my vehicle service, overall he made me feel welcome. The entire staff are great individuals, friendly and warm. I will and do recommend my friends and family to Rusnak Pasadena.

Rusnak Audi's Vince Stamegna STELLAR service

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I can't say enough about the amazing service experience I have everytime I step into Rusnak Audi. Vince Stemagna, my advisor, always keeps me informed and has earned my complete trust. I live in Downtown LA and drive to Pasadena for service to my Audi specifically because of Vince and Rusnak.

Audi experience

by from Pasadena, CA |

Rusnack Audi Service is one of the reasons that we are a two Audi family. The ease of bringing your car in for service, and the attention of the service personnel is exceptional.

Beshoy Abdou treated us with class and respect!

by from Ventura, CA |

Beshoy Abdou treated us with such respect and class! He was super respectful, genuine, patient, and did not pressure us. The guy was genuinely nice, not like those sales people who fake nice conversation then turn into sharks when it comes time to talk numbers. He was consistent from the time that we walked in to the time we drove off, and even after sent me emails with more information about the car and just to see how our drive home was. He helped us choose the car that best met our needs financially and practically. Beshoy spent 4 hours with me making sure that I understood all aspects of the buying experience, made sure all paperwork was in order, even spent 30 minutes getting paperwork together and contacting the dealer of my previous car to make sure that I got a refund on my warranty, something I did not even know was possible! After all the paperwork was complete, he sat with me in the car for a good 30-45 minutes explaining every aspect of the car from technology to maintenance, etc...he was so thorough that even I was thinking "ok already". haha! He even sent the car back to detailing because there were a few pieces of lint in the trunk! But I appreciated that he didn't have to take that much time with me yet he did. I would recommend this dealer and especially Beshoy!

Johnny at Rusnak Audi

by from studio city, ca |

Johnny reminds you that you have a beautiful car and makes it all feel easy. Perfect service guy.

fabulous!!!!!

by from Pasadena |

really the best customer service ever!!! christian was wonderful, incredibly nice, timely, friendly, professional, knowledgeable, and efficient! it was not a painful process getting my new car at all, as it has been in prior experiences at other dealerships. this is my second rusnak car, and i'll never go any where else again!!!!!

The MOST incredible service

by from Pasadena, California |

I believe that Johnny is the most incredible customer service person I've encountered since I can remember. It is a pleasure taking my car to him for service.

Pasadena Audi

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Last week was my first visit to Rusnak Pasadena, and to describe it in one word- IMPRESSED. Not only was the facility beautifully maintained and flooded with incredible cars, but the people there stood out above it all. I was greeted promptly and politely upon arrival (in a tow truck, poor Audi) and was treated like family immediately. Johnny was AMAZING. He did absolutely everything he could to make sure that I was happy, well taken care of, and my Audi was fixed as quickly as possible. If you ever find yourself at Rusnak Audi do yourself a favor and ask for Johnny. I will never go anywhere else for my Audi needs!

Excellent prompt detailed service by Johny Borja

by from Pasadena Ca |

My experience at Rusnak was epic! You are treated with the utmost respect and courtesy. Nevertheless...service on your car is thoroughly explained to you, most important car is ready in a timely manner. It's the best feeling to drive off Rusnak Pasadena knowing you are putting your family in a safe and well maintained car taken care of by the extreme professionals at Rusnak.

Satisfied Purchase

by from Pasadena, CA |

I just leased an Audi Q5 from this dealership last weekend. The salesman Christopher approached me when I came in the door and was extremely helpful in answering my questions about the car's features and options, as well as searching other dealerships to locate the exact color combination and package that I was interested in. I ended up finding what I wanted onsite and after two test drives and speaking with the Sales Manager I felt comfortable with the car and in doing business with them, so I went for it. The three people I dealt with in the sales process (Sales Rep, Sales Manager, Finance Manager) were all very courteous and normal people, like me. There was no pressure, no sleeze factor, they came across very genuine and helpful even when I was negotiating a couple of things with them. Because of past experiences I went into the dealership with my "guard up" but had a great experience overall and would definitely recommend Rusnak Audi to others.