Motorcars Of Lansing

6505 S. Pennsylvania, Lansing, MI 48911

Used 888-551-0794

Satisfied Customer

by from Lansing, Mi |

I purchased my car here this winter from Simone. She treated me with the utmost care and was able to accommodate my every need. She was knowledgeable, and put my fear of purchasing a vehicle at ease. I love my new car and it is perfect for me and my family. I would recommend Motorcars to all of my family and friends, and look forward to my next purchase through Simone Badawi! Thanks again!

A Fantastic Find

by from Lansing, MI |

I'm going to begin by saying if you're looking for a car, without a doubt, Motorcars of Lansing should be your first, and if possible, only stop. After several days of looking for an affordable used car without compromising on quality- we came upon Motorcars of Lansing. Our point of contact at the dealership was Simone, and true to other reviews, she is a fantastic person to do business with.Simone was conscious of the customers needs, and the transaction as a whole was pleasant, and hassle free.

wouldn't recommend here horrible service

by from Owosso |

I bought a porche and we agreed on fixing a couple of details that the truck had . never heard from them once I signed the papers. I kept calling them and all they would say was Tony well get back with you and he never did .

tianz

by from Ann arbor , mi |

information is not up to date. it is totally a waste of time. very annoying.

Outstanding customer service and selection

by from Lansing, Michigan |

I recently purchased an SUV from Motorcars of Lansing. It was the most pleasant, professionally-orchestrated purchase that I have ever encountered for a new or used vehicle. From the moment I stepped into the dealership, I felt respected. I was greeted by Simone Badawi, one of the Motorcars sales and finance specialists. After a brief conversation, she handed me the keys to a beautiful, fully-loaded, black-on-black 2007 Cadillac Escalade as if I already owned it. A few hours later and a lengthy test drive, it was mine! What made this no-pressure experience memorable was that Simone worked with me as if I were the only customer she had. She answered every question, offered information about the SUV and provided me with a CarFax report. Simone later introduced me to the owner of Motorcars of Lansing (and Kalamazoo), John Badawi. Both Simone, John and I seemed to instantly feel as if we?ve known each other for years. Their personalities and professionalism were infectious and to be admired. There are other Motorcars team members I also had the pleasure of meeting at the dealership?Tony, service manager; Krystal, office manager; Michael, general manager; and Marty, sales and financing specialist. Their commitment to outstanding customer service was to be admired and from my vehicle purchasing experiences?unmatched. The Escalade was super clean and in excellent condition. The few minor fixes were completed quickly and efficiently. I would highly recommend Motorcars of Lansing to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. Their selection is impressive and in my estimation cannot be surpassed. There are high-quality vehicles on their car lot for every budget?from Buicks, Audis, Cadillac CTSs, Impalas and Camaros to BMWs, Chargers, Challengers, Ford Fusions, F-150s, GMC Yukons, Jeep Cherokees and Mercedes Benz. I have also seen Corvettes, Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Land Rovers and Porsches on their lot. Again, a vehicle for every budget and personal style. And if your dream car is not on the lot, I?m confident the Motorcars team can locate it for you. I took my daughter to the dealership the day after I bought my SUV. She picked out a 2011 Chevy Cruze and traded in Jeep Commander. I traded in a Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer. Bottom line? I rate Motorcars of Lansing 5 stars out of 5. And no, I was not paid to write this review and it is a real purchasing experience.

Problem fixed

by from Morrice MI |

Our problem was fixed the right way. I am unable to remove my previous review.

haters are going to hate

by from lansing mi |

ive purchased 9 cars from this dealership and the coustomer service is 10 times better than any big dealership and for you people leaving all these bad comments you are buying a used car not new so you may experince some stuff that might be wrong but from my experince they usally will fix

Above and beyond!

by from Lansing |

My family was looking for a specific vehicle and Motorcars searched for weeks to find exactly what we wanted. We appreciated the patience and time spent by Simone and John to make sure we drove away in our perfect vehicle. Motorcars took care of all the minor and major repairs making sure we were in a safe and reliable vehicle. Working with Simone to finance and transfer plates was super easy and stress free. I have taken my other vehicle into Motorcars to be serviced by Tony and I have been equally impressed with the work and repairs completed on my vehicle. I am 100% satisfied with my purchase and with Motorcars. I am excited they are expanding and beginning construction on a new facility in Lansing. It is nice dealing with a successful local family operated business..

Great service great team!!!!

by from Lansing mi |

Simone B. Was amazing! She took really good care of us! She knows her whips!!!! She hustled out a great deal and we left feelin bossy!!!!! THANK YOU SIMONE!!!!! #hyundai

Great customer service

by from lansing, MI |

Had a good experience with the dealership, all thanks to Simone!

2011 Chevrolet Volt!I love it!!!

by from lansing mi |

I was looking for a specific car and motorcars went out of their way to make sure they found it even though it was all the way in Chicago. they sent someone there to look at the car and purchase it. It was the easiest thing ever! Thanks for your help Simone, Ill be back for another one in a couple years!