Southern States VW of Durham

(4.0) 3 Reviews

3823 Durham Chapel Hill Blvd, Durham, NC 27707

Best Dealership in NC

by from Durham, NC |

I own a 2012 Passat S from this dealership. This service here is always great! They are always going out of there way to help their customers. I went in today to get a new tire, they did not have the tire I wanted in stock so they provided me with a brand new Passat SE to drive until my baby is ready.

great service

by from Raleigh, NC |

Bought a car here . The service was polite, the car I got was super and the price was ok too

Have not had good experiences with this dealership

by from Durham, NC |

I shopped at this dealer when I was in the market for my new VW and didn't buy a car there because the salesman said that VW was going to stop making diesels and that was what I wanted. VW has obviously not stopped making diesels. I did get my Jetta TDI from the VW dealership in Raleigh. Because I live in Durham I've had to misfortune of taking my car in for service here and I would not recommend it. It's fine if you've got something simple but anything complicated will A) cost you a small fortune and B) have about a 50% chance of actually getting fixed the first time around. If this is the only VW dealership near you my recommendation would be to buy a Honda or Toyota.