Peterson Chevrolet Buick Cadillac

Service 877-324-6759

Home of the Low Price Guarantee

Great experience.

by from Boise |

I had been looking for a late-model Suburban or Yukon XL to replace my troublesome Lincoln Navigator and was about to buy one from Phoenix because I had a very specific set of requirements and was unable to find one in Boise. Just before committing to the one in Phoenix (which was being brought up by another local dealer), I once again checked cars.com on a whim. Peterson had posted a listing for one that met my requirements so recently that they didn't even have photos up yet. I only had a short time before a party started so I just ran up to look at it. I met Todd Crawford who was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and quite transparent about the negotiation process. We came to a price thousands of dollars less the the one in Phoenix. I agreed to buy the truck and Todd expedited the process and we were out in 45 minutes. I didn't really care for the F&I part where they try to sell you extended warranties and such because I was in a hurry. I'm an experienced buyer and I know what I'm looking for. If I wanted an extended warranty, I would ask for one. I think I got a good price and the vehicle is in nearly showroom condition. I'm very pleased and would recommend Todd and Peterson to anyone shopping for a new or used car.

Great Experience!!

by from Ogden, Utah |

We were looking for a used Suburban with low miles and we found the one we wanted at Peterson Chevrolet. We ended up driving for 4 hours to get there and they even stayed after hours so that we could purchase the vehicle that night and saving us from having to stay in a hotel. We would highly recommend them to any one of our friends. I fell like they went above and beyond and the Suburban we bought is exactly what we were looking for and it is AWESOME!!! Many thanks to Gary Laming and Robin Holstad, they were both easy to work with and very friendly and we will definitely be back. Thanks again

Bought a new car

by from Kuna, ID |

Pleasant buying experience. Joe Sandoval was very helpful and patient in locating the car for us. Very knowledgeable, honest, highly recommended.

Chevrolet Silverado HD

by from Eagle, ID |

This week my wife and I purchased a 2015 Chevrolet Silverado HD with the help of Karen Martin (sales person extraordinaire) from Peterson Chevrolet in Boise. This is the second vehicle we purchased with Karen's help and we specifically asked for her upon arrival at the dealership. She is very knowledgeable of all the vehicle's features and takes the time to explain them both at the time of the initial presentation of the vehicle and then reviews them again after the purchase. She is the purchaser's advocate when arriving at the purchase/selling price. We definitely return to Peterson's when we need another vehicle and will be asking for Karen "Big Mama" Martin.

Great Dealership

by from CHUBBUCK ID. |

Excellent, By Far the best car buying experience my wife and I have had. We would like to say thank you to Gary Laming our salesman, He was very professional, courteous and knowledgeable, And all of the entire staff as well. Thanks again, Lonnie and Becky

Peterson's Chevrolet is a great place to buy a car

by from Boise, Idaho |

We stopped in at Peterson's to just take a look around for a new economy car. Brandon Haun was the salesman who promptly met us out in the lot. He listened very intently to what we were looking for and was very friendly and accommodating. We found a car that we really liked (2012 Chevy Cruze), and he let us take it for a ride without him, which is very important to us because we can openly discuss the car without the salesman present. We loved the car and he had us in and out of there in a reasonable time.

Awesome service from Jonathan McConaughey!!!

by from Kuna, ID |

I just bought a brand new 2014 Chevy Silverado 1500 from Peterson Chevrolet Buick Cadillac in Boise. This is the third vehicle we have purchased from them, and Jonathan "Big Jon" McConaughey has helped us each time. He is very helpful and a lot of fun! I told him exactly what I wanted and what I was willing to pay, and he (along with others) found a way to make it happen. I will definitely continue to purchase my vehicles from them as long as Jonathan is there. I'm sure there are others in the company that could help me as well, but he is a rockstar for sure! I told him the first time we met that if he treats me good I will continue to come back and purchase more vehicles from him. He has held up his end of the bargain and so have I. I look forward to working with him again on my next purchase.

Great Sales Lady and Dealership

by from Lehi, UT |

This is my 7th Car that I have bought from Karen Martin. She is the best!! I live in Utah, but would not buy a car from anyone but Karen. I called Karen from Utah and reviewed their inventory on their Website. When I came in to the Dealership, the car I had selected was ready and all I had to do was go through the car buying process. The whole staff at Peterson's was great in understanding that I was from Utah and had a short amount of time to complete the purchase.

Great Sales personnel

by from Nampa, ID |

I recently purchased a truck with the help of Jonathan McConaughey (Big Jon) in Boise, and highly recommend him as a resource if you are in the market for purchasing a vehicle. He provides great service (he is also a lot of fun), no pressure and quite straightforward. Two other young men (Justin & ??) assisted us as well, driving us around in the golf cart and really helped make the purchase a fun experience. The fiance department was able to get us a very good rate, the only negative part of the experience was the extended warranty conversation while securing the loan. I think Peterson should review the method that is being used for selling this product. It was quite uncomfortable and high pressure and gives the buyer second thoughts about purchasing a vehicle from this dealership.

Great dealership and people!

by from Boise, ID |

Jonathan McConaughey was awesome. Took the time on his day off to deliver a new Equinox and took the time to show me the cars features very thoroughly and in a very professional manner.

NEW CAR!!

by from Boise Ida |

Had a wonderful experience at Peterson Chevrolet..I purchase a car and love how efficient my new vehicle is. My Chevy Cruze has wonderful gas millage, safety features, and its a awesome fit for my family.