Peterson Chevrolet Buick Cadillac

12300 W Fairview Ave, Boise, ID 83713

New 866-807-4924 New866-807-4924
Used 866-809-5452 Used866-809-5452
Service 877-324-6759 Service 877-324-6759

Home of the Low Price Guarantee!

Outstanding Service

by from Cascade, Id. |

This was probably the easiest car we have ever bought. The help we received from Joel Foust online was exceptional. He really went the extra mile to make sure our experience was low pressure and exactly what we wanted. Everyone at Peterson is exceptional. If you are looking for a car I highly recommend Peterson Chevrolet.

Great sales force and support staff

by from Chubbuck, Idaho |

Scott Braun was our Corvette expert although he wasn't actually the salesman who finalized the deal. It was his day off. We were treated very well.

Hassel Free Purchase! NO GAMES and NO GIMMICKS!

by from Meridian, ID |

Purchasing my car from Chris King was the quickest and smoothest purchases I have ever made from a dealership. There was no financing games and he didn't try to sell me a car that was out of my budget plan. I walked in, test drove the car I wanted, and was able to get a better finance rate compared to my own credit union at a low interest rate of 2.49%APR. The test drive all the way through the purchasing experience took less than 2 hours to complete! A big thank you to all who were involved in this process at Peterson Chevrolet Buick Cadillac!

Best car buying experience ever!!!

by from Portland, OR |

This was by far the best car-buying experience I?ve ever had. I can honestly say that it was fun and I really enjoyed it. The next time I?m in the market for a vehicle I will definitely be giving the folks at Peterson GM another shot at my business. Ryan Dowdle was an absolute pleasure to deal with. I even had a lot of fun with their credit manager, Terry Taylor. Purchase date: Dec 18, 2015, picked it up Dec 30, 2015. I purchased my '13 Genesis before even touching it in person. I live about 460 miles away near Portland, OR and took advantage of their out of state buyer program. I wanted to drive the vehicle for a few months before writing this review to make sure there were problems or hidden issues??glad to report there were none. While I agree that this program may not be for everybody, I would not be afraid to do it again. If you know the vehicle you?re looking for and they have it, it?s definitely worth checking out. I hope your buying experience from them is as great as mine. Cheers.

Peterson Chevrolet

by from Clark Fork, ID |

Roy Coolidge was super to work with and we got a really great deal. Sara Zagorski was also very knowledgeable and sent us in the right direction.

Peterson Chevrolet Buick Cadillac Loved it Carson

by from Boise, Id |

Carson Walter is an amazing and trust worthy sales rep, he is warm and true! Just bought my 2012 Camaro SS and I hope it will all work out. I will pick up the car tomorrow! The guys here seems like a real deal and i'm a pretty good judge of character! :)

Fabulous service, no pressure, LOVE our purchase!

by from Eagle, ID |

Gary was so friendly and helpful in selecting our new vehicle. Great knowledge of the new Tahoe and a positive, happy demeanor. Made our experience at Peterson a fabulous one!

super good sales rep. low pressure

by from Boise |

I received excellent customer service, our sales rep was Chris King and he was very friendly informative and got us in and out of the door in about 3 hours with our new car was amazed at the efficiency, they just received our car the night before and have it cleaned shampoo detailed and a full tank of gas and we went away happy

Internet sale

by from Roseburg Or. |

Great salesmen and dealership. I found the used vehicle I wanted online at a good price, and contacted them. Aaron Christopherson contacted me and answered all my questions and we agreeded on a price with no hassles. We set a date for me to arrive from Oregon and Aaron had his co-worker Roy Coolidge meet us, show us the vehicle, explain everything drive the vehicle, and handle the sale. Roy was very polite, helpful, and personable. With no pressure or hassles. He even took the time to showing us many details of learning a new car.

a pleasent suprise

by from boise,id |

gary laming made the process a very casual and comfortable time. no pressure, no one tried to push anything on me and where only concerned with what I wanted. I can't wait for the truck to get here.