Peterson Chevrolet Buick Cadillac

Service 877-324-6759

Home of the Low Price Guarantee

Great experience.

by from Boise |

I had been looking for a late-model Suburban or Yukon XL to replace my troublesome Lincoln Navigator and was about to buy one from Phoenix because I had a very specific set of requirements and was unable to find one in Boise. Just before committing to the one in Phoenix (which was being brought up by another local dealer), I once again checked cars.com on a whim. Peterson had posted a listing for one that met my requirements so recently that they didn't even have photos up yet. I only had a short time before a party started so I just ran up to look at it. I met Todd Crawford who was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and quite transparent about the negotiation process. We came to a price thousands of dollars less the the one in Phoenix. I agreed to buy the truck and Todd expedited the process and we were out in 45 minutes. I didn't really care for the F&I part where they try to sell you extended warranties and such because I was in a hurry. I'm an experienced buyer and I know what I'm looking for. If I wanted an extended warranty, I would ask for one. I think I got a good price and the vehicle is in nearly showroom condition. I'm very pleased and would recommend Todd and Peterson to anyone shopping for a new or used car.

Great Sales Lady and Dealership

by from Lehi, UT |

This is my 7th Car that I have bought from Karen Martin. She is the best!! I live in Utah, but would not buy a car from anyone but Karen. I called Karen from Utah and reviewed their inventory on their Website. When I came in to the Dealership, the car I had selected was ready and all I had to do was go through the car buying process. The whole staff at Peterson's was great in understanding that I was from Utah and had a short amount of time to complete the purchase.

Great Sales personnel

by from Nampa, ID |

I recently purchased a truck with the help of Jonathan McConaughey (Big Jon) in Boise, and highly recommend him as a resource if you are in the market for purchasing a vehicle. He provides great service (he is also a lot of fun), no pressure and quite straightforward. Two other young men (Justin & ??) assisted us as well, driving us around in the golf cart and really helped make the purchase a fun experience. The fiance department was able to get us a very good rate, the only negative part of the experience was the extended warranty conversation while securing the loan. I think Peterson should review the method that is being used for selling this product. It was quite uncomfortable and high pressure and gives the buyer second thoughts about purchasing a vehicle from this dealership.

Great dealership and people!

by from Boise, ID |

Jonathan McConaughey was awesome. Took the time on his day off to deliver a new Equinox and took the time to show me the cars features very thoroughly and in a very professional manner.

NEW CAR!!

by from Boise Ida |

Had a wonderful experience at Peterson Chevrolet..I purchase a car and love how efficient my new vehicle is. My Chevy Cruze has wonderful gas millage, safety features, and its a awesome fit for my family.

Experience with Peterson Chevrolet Buick Cadillac

by from Eagle |

Very good buying experience at Peterson with the help of our salesman Dan Coronado. Dan was very personable, professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. We have been past customers and would not hesitate to repeat or endorse our experience.

Todd Crawford = Great Customer Service!

by from Kuna, ID |

Todd Crawford was more than helpful and very upfront when my wife and I started our new car search. We ultimately decided to go with Peterson because Todd was able to get us what we wanted for the price we wanted. Todd even washed our car later that day after we drove on some dusty roads!

Great experience.

by from Boise |

Bought a 2007 Chevy Suburban

by from Homedale, Id |

Nick Perner did a great job on finding us this vehicle. I would definitely use them again.

Great Customer Service!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I was in the market for a new vehicle and shopped my hometown for prices. As you know the same old typical salesmen stuff occurred filled unlimited emails, phone calls and obnoxious rhetoric followed up by an incredibly high price. I knew a guy that had purchased a vehicle from PETERSON Chevrolet, Cadillac, and Buick and was very complimentary about the experience. In one 5 minute phone call I received an initial quote of thousands cheaper for the same vehicle. I flew in and the RED Carpet was rolled out. These guys are awesome and they make buying a new car a very pleasant convenient experience. Appeared to be very customer service oriented and all in all very professional. I suggest giving these folks a serious look!

NEW CAMARO!!

by from boise id |

I had a very good car buying experience...never felt pressured and got all my answers before talking numbers. Highly recommended. Thanks Marco