Peterson Chevrolet Buick Cadillac

12300 W Fairview Ave, Boise, ID 83713

New 866-807-4924 New 866-807-4924
Used 866-809-5452 Used 866-809-5452
Service 877-324-6759 Service 877-324-6759

Home of the Low Price Guarantee!

Outstanding Service

by from Cascade, Id. |

This was probably the easiest car we have ever bought. The help we received from Joel Foust online was exceptional. He really went the extra mile to make sure our experience was low pressure and exactly what we wanted. Everyone at Peterson is exceptional. If you are looking for a car I highly recommend Peterson Chevrolet.

Best car buying experience ever!!!

by from Portland, OR |

This was by far the best car-buying experience I?ve ever had. I can honestly say that it was fun and I really enjoyed it. The next time I?m in the market for a vehicle I will definitely be giving the folks at Peterson GM another shot at my business. Ryan Dowdle was an absolute pleasure to deal with. I even had a lot of fun with their credit manager, Terry Taylor. Purchase date: Dec 18, 2015, picked it up Dec 30, 2015. I purchased my '13 Genesis before even touching it in person. I live about 460 miles away near Portland, OR and took advantage of their out of state buyer program. I wanted to drive the vehicle for a few months before writing this review to make sure there were problems or hidden issues??glad to report there were none. While I agree that this program may not be for everybody, I would not be afraid to do it again. If you know the vehicle you?re looking for and they have it, it?s definitely worth checking out. I hope your buying experience from them is as great as mine. Cheers.

Peterson Chevrolet

by from Clark Fork, ID |

Roy Coolidge was super to work with and we got a really great deal. Sara Zagorski was also very knowledgeable and sent us in the right direction.

Peterson Chevrolet Buick Cadillac Loved it Carson

by from Boise, Id |

Carson Walter is an amazing and trust worthy sales rep, he is warm and true! Just bought my 2012 Camaro SS and I hope it will all work out. I will pick up the car tomorrow! The guys here seems like a real deal and i'm a pretty good judge of character! :)

Fabulous service, no pressure, LOVE our purchase!

by from Eagle, ID |

Gary was so friendly and helpful in selecting our new vehicle. Great knowledge of the new Tahoe and a positive, happy demeanor. Made our experience at Peterson a fabulous one!

super good sales rep. low pressure

by from Boise |

I received excellent customer service, our sales rep was Chris King and he was very friendly informative and got us in and out of the door in about 3 hours with our new car was amazed at the efficiency, they just received our car the night before and have it cleaned shampoo detailed and a full tank of gas and we went away happy

Internet sale

by from Roseburg Or. |

Great salesmen and dealership. I found the used vehicle I wanted online at a good price, and contacted them. Aaron Christopherson contacted me and answered all my questions and we agreeded on a price with no hassles. We set a date for me to arrive from Oregon and Aaron had his co-worker Roy Coolidge meet us, show us the vehicle, explain everything drive the vehicle, and handle the sale. Roy was very polite, helpful, and personable. With no pressure or hassles. He even took the time to showing us many details of learning a new car.

a pleasent suprise

by from boise,id |

gary laming made the process a very casual and comfortable time. no pressure, no one tried to push anything on me and where only concerned with what I wanted. I can't wait for the truck to get here.

Highly Recommend.

by from Cedar Hills, UT |

Dealing with the car buying process for me has historically been something I absolutely loathe due to all the back and forth, posturing, and insincere desire to operate in the buyer's best interest. However, dealing with Gary Laming at Peterson Chevrolet was quite the opposite. I was able to get candid and timely responses to my questions, and was pleasantly surprised that the normal 4-5 hour car buying process was reduced to a mere 45 minutes. As someone who cycles through cars about every 18 months, this was a refreshing experience for me. I would highly recommend Peterson and Gary for anyone trying to avoid the usual car buying torture.

just wanted to rush me in to something

by from Meridian id |

I walked in to look at cars pushed me to one that kinda fit what I was looking for but but wanted my credit score before he did anything more for me

Peterson Chevrolet Buick Cadillac responded to this review

February 5, 2016

Dusty, thank you for taking time to provide feedback on your recent visit. We are sorry to hear you felt rushed during your vehicle shopping. Our intention is to help our customers find the perfect vehicle with a top notch experience. We want to take this opportunity to improve our process. Please take a moment to reach out to our General Sales Manager, Mike Ploskonka, at 208-323-5000. Thank you.