Hendrick Lexus

6025 E. Independence Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28212

Used 888-732-3173

Bought Certified 2011 ES 350

by from Indian Land, SC |

We bought a certified 2011 ES 350 and had a great experience. Our salesman Bruce Fredette was great to work with along with Brandi Heydon of Guest Services and Ashley Casey,Lexus Delivery Specialist, and Jason Riley, Finance Manger. Staff was very friendly and sale was seamless. I recommend this dealership to others.

February 16, 2015

Hello Gary, Thank you for taking the time to write this review on your buying experience at Hendrick Lexus Charlotte. The entire team welcomes you to our Hendrick Lexus family. Please let us know if you have any questions - we are here to help. Marcia Jackson, Customer Relations

Exceptional Experience

by from Tega Cay, SC |

From the beginning of looking for a new SUV to driving away in my new RX, I had exceptional service from very a knowledgable salesperson, to the reception area, finance person, and all the people who introduced me to my new ride. I definitely recommend going to Hendrick Lexus on Independence Bvd., Charlotte.

February 6, 2015

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write this review on your buying experience at Hendrick Lexus Charlotte. The entire team welcomes you to our Hendrick Lexus family. Please let us know if you have any questions - we are here to help. Marcia Jackson, Customer Relations

S Wilson

by from Matthews, NC |

Dennis did a great job getting the needed repairs done on my CPO 2011 RX. I had a loaner car for over a week and they were fine with that! All work was done well and as always the car was clean when I picked it up, We always tell people, the service is great at Hendrick Lexus.

January 9, 2015

The entire service team at Hendrick Lexus Charlotte appreciates you taking time to write this review. Our customers are the best - we are delighted to have you as part of our Lexus family. Marcia Jackson, Customer Relations

Purchased Lexus GS350

by from Charlotte, NC |

Our car dealer, Edwin was excellent. He treated us with such dignity and respect. Also, he and the Lexus staff provided us with all of the information we needed for the automobile we purchased. Mederith also provided us with a thorough and informational overview of the car we purchased...she did a tremendous job.

January 9, 2015

Charlie, Thank you for taking the time to write this review on your buying experience at Hendrick Lexus Charlotte. The entire team welcomes you and your wife to our Lexus family. Please let us know if you have any questions - we are here to help. Marcia Jackson, Customer Relations

Salesperson Review

by from Charlotte, NC |

Just wanted to mention the experience with one of the salespeople at Hendrick Lexus. Jordan was a pleasure to work with. His knowledge of the car was outstanding as was his enthusiasm. There was no pressure to buy, and there was no "car salesperson shenanigans". We felt like we got a good deal and it was nice, for a change, to work with such a pleasant (not gung-ho) salesperson. Even though we didn't buy the car (another model met our needs a little bit better) it was not because of the sales experience at Hendrick Lexus.

December 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Hendrick Lexus Charlotte strives to give an outstanding experience to every guest. We want you to feel like a guest in our home. We look forward to assisting you throughout your Lexus experience. Marcia Jackson, Customer Relations

Satisfied Customer

by from Charlotte, NC |

My buying experience focused on three associates - Jeff Jackson, Meredith Cameron and Sam Nazar. All three did an outstanding job in making my experience the best. Buying a car has always been a stressful time yet Jeff, Meredith and Sam made the time spent actually exciting and enjoyable. Great team!

December 13, 2014

Our sales associates at Hendrick Lexus Charlotte are focused on giving a world-class experience to every guest. We try to make everyone feel like they are a guest in our home. Welcome to our Lexus family. Marcia Jackson, Customer Relations

service visit

by from Charlotte NC |

Mike Underwood, the service advisor was outstanding! Prompt, efficient, courteous, and timely! Great coffee while I waited and a clean car when I drove off! Part of the reason why I own my 3rd Lexus!

December 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Our entire Service team at Hendrick Lexus strives to give an outstanding experience to every guest - it looks Mike Underwood made sure your experience exceeded your expectations. Marcia Jackson, Customer Relations

wonderful experience

by from Charlotte NC |

Jonathan Toth assisted us. He's the best. Make sure you visit Jonathan.

November 18, 2014

Thank you for inviting others to visit Jonathan Toth at the Hendrick Lexus service department. We appreciate your kind words. Marcia Jackson, Customer Relations 704-532-4534

Great Service

by from Fort Mill, SC |

Jonathon Toth greeted me very professionally and advised me accordingly regarding my visit and to have my Navigation System upgraded. He was polite and was solely concerned with my satisfaction. His advice resulted in my planning to receive a better upgrade for the money on my next visit.

November 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your review complementing your service experience with Jonathan Toth. The service team at Hendrick Lexus Charlotte strives to give every guest an outstanding experience. Marcia Jackson, CUstomer Relations 704-532-4534

Professional Service

by from Fort Mill, SC |

Jonathon Toth was professional and treated my situation with complete understanding and courtesy. He made recommendations that truly benefitted me and will result in me returning to Hendrick Lexus in Charlotte. The dealership is immaculate and the entire staff was friendly and concerned about my visit.

October 31, 2014

Jonathan Toth and the entire service team wants to thank you for your review. Our goal is to always give an outstanding experience to every guest at Hendrick Lexus Charlotte. Marcia Jackson, Customer Relations 704-532-4534