Hendrick Lexus

Used 888-406-6053
Service 877-386-1101

Purchase Acura MDX found through Cars.com

by from Daniels, WV |

Excellent experience purchasing via internet shopping. The internet representative quickly returned my inquiry, and turned me over to a salesman with my information. Lawrence contacted me and answered my questions about the car, and negotiated my desired price and trade in. I traveled down to the dealer and finalized the purchase without a problem. From the initial contact through the final closing of the purchase Hendricks Lexus was first class! I like the amount of information available on the Cars.com site, including the carfax feature. The vehicle was exactly as described.

June 10, 2013

We are so pleased your experience was first class. Please know that we always strive to give outstanding service! Marcia Jackson, Social Media Specialist

2015 rx360

by from Charlotte |

Our dealer for life! Joe and Bruce are stars! Many thanks!

Tutorial on my vehicle

by from Charlotte, NC |

Josh Plummer, guided us smoothly thru the process of our purhase/lease, and had a few people assistants with of my vehicle. There was no pressure, no haggling and not force into their options plans provided. I was in good hands and I placed my trust, with Mr. Plummer when we decided on our vehicle. Also there was Sam and and his training assistant who guided us through the finacial details (too many pages to sign) but other wise very cordial and professional. Last was Mereith who reviewed all the functions in our vehicle and she plans to follow up with us next week. She was superb! and took her time reviewing all the functions in our vehicle. (still learning and adjusting). We are very happy with our vehicle. I

Exceptional Sales Service!!

by from Rock Hill, SC |

We had a fantastic sales experience with Bruce and all the staff at Hendrick Lexus. They made the experience enjoyable!!!

Mrs. Teresa

by from Albemarle, NC |

Very courteous staff. Very professional staff. Looking forward to this new vehicle ,

September 9, 2014

Congratulations on the purchase of your new 2015 RX350. The staff at Hendrick Lexus Charlotte send their best to you. Marcia Jackson, Customer Relations 704-532-4534

New Lexus ES 350

by from Charlotte, NC |

Overall, great experience! Everyone on the team was exceptional to work with.

September 9, 2014

Thank you. The Hendrick Lexus team look forward to assisting you throughout your Lexus Experience. Marcia Jackson, Customer Relations 704-532-4534

Great Dealership

by from Albemarle, NC |

+Outstanding dealership in every area. My first Lexus. Richie Mauney our salesman and Meredith Cameron our Lexus Delivery Specialist were exceptional. Never enjoyed buying a car more. Tremendous personal care and attention to detail. I plan to be back for another vehicle and I will tell all of my friends about Hendrick Lexus.

September 9, 2014

Giving an exceptional experience to each and every guest is the goal of every associate at Hendrick Lexus Charlotte. It sound like Ritchie Mauney and Meredith Cameron met these expectations during your purchase process. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. If I can ever be of assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me. Marcia Jackson, Customer Relations 704-532-4534

Wonderful experience that went above & beyond!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I had a wonderful experience buying my Lexus IS 250. Duane was such a pleasure to work with and the entire team at Hendrick Lexus went above and beyond to make sure I was happy and knew how to work all the fantastic features of my car. Can't say enough great things about the entire process - my Mom is a loyal Lexus owner and now, so am I!!!

September 9, 2014

Welcome to our Hendrick Lexus family! Please know that we are here to assist you throughout your Lexus experience. Marcia Jackson, Customer Relations 704-532-4534

Excellent staff...beautiful car

by from Greensboro, n c |

I couldn't ask for a better buying experience. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a new car.

September 9, 2014

Thank you for your comments. The Hendrick Lexus Team strives to give a world class buying experience to each and every guest. Marcia Jackson, Customer Relations 704-532-4534

Don't deal with online...only go to the dealership

by from Columbia, SC |

Friendly staff, great cars, horrible communication within the company. My one suggestion to all, DON'T deal with the internet with Hendrick, ONLY go to the dealership. E-mailed on a Monday about the availability of a vehicle. Was told it was in and set an appointment for the next day. E-mailed that Tuesday morning to confirm vehicle was still available, and told it was. Proceeded to driver over 2 hours (and take 1/2 a day off of work) to get to this location only to find out the vehicle was in fact not there, but had been sent out to the body shop. Proceeded to test drive another vehicle but could not come together on price. Somewhat surprising (or maybe not), the price was lowered on the same vehicle I looked at that very night! When the car I originally wanted to look at came back from the body shop, my salesman called to tell me someone had bought it while it was being worked on. Seems another salesman had taken the client to the body shop and they purchased based on this (of course, this was not offered to me). Spoke to several different layers of management at Hendrick at the general agreement from all of them is that their is not good communication between the internet department and the dealerships, and when it comes to pricing no one in the used car dealership controls it, it is all handled by someone else without their knowledge. Once again, super nice and friendly staff, great vehicles, HORRIBLE communication within the company.

September 1, 2014

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. All feedback, both negative and positive, is appreciated. The sales management team is looking into the communication issues. Marcia Jackson, Customer Relations

2011 350 RX. Hendrick Lexus Charlotte Donte Small

by from Charlotte NC |

Donte Small approached me in the lot and was very courteous and very knowledgeable. I told him what I was looking for and he took me right to the car I was searching for Next I had to decide between AWD or FWD. After that the rest was a piece of cake. Once the sales manger (Steve) came in and we got all the details worked out then the credit manager worked everything up in a matter of minutes.. The service was impeccable!! They have answered every one of my needs and wants! I have never been in a car dealership that I was treated so good by sooo many people!! The entire staff has been great to work with. I have always hated going to a car dealership due to the pressure they put on you. That was not the case at Hendrick Lexus Charlotte They are very courteous and professional and super knowledgeable of the Lexus brand. I have been totally satisfied with the service I have received from them. In saying this they have gained a customer for life. I hope to trade this one for a new one in the next couple of years and it will be with Donte Small I hope I would HIGHLY recommend the entire staff at Hendrick Lexus Charlotte!!

September 1, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Donte Small and Steve Strickland are both very knowledgeable about Lexus and each model and excel in customer service. Please know the entire at Hendrick Lexus Charlotte look forward to assisting you throughout your Lexus Experience. Marcia Jackson, Customer Relations 704-532-4534