Hendrick Lexus

6025 E. Independence Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28212

Used 888-732-3173

2011 350 RX. Hendrick Lexus Charlotte Donte Small

by from Charlotte NC |

Donte Small approached me in the lot and was very courteous and very knowledgeable. I told him what I was looking for and he took me right to the car I was searching for Next I had to decide between AWD or FWD. After that the rest was a piece of cake. Once the sales manger (Steve) came in and we got all the details worked out then the credit manager worked everything up in a matter of minutes.. The service was impeccable!! They have answered every one of my needs and wants! I have never been in a car dealership that I was treated so good by sooo many people!! The entire staff has been great to work with. I have always hated going to a car dealership due to the pressure they put on you. That was not the case at Hendrick Lexus Charlotte They are very courteous and professional and super knowledgeable of the Lexus brand. I have been totally satisfied with the service I have received from them. In saying this they have gained a customer for life. I hope to trade this one for a new one in the next couple of years and it will be with Donte Small I hope I would HIGHLY recommend the entire staff at Hendrick Lexus Charlotte!!

September 1, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Donte Small and Steve Strickland are both very knowledgeable about Lexus and each model and excel in customer service. Please know the entire at Hendrick Lexus Charlotte look forward to assisting you throughout your Lexus Experience. Marcia Jackson, Customer Relations 704-532-4534

Another easy experience

by from charlotte nc |

Just bought my fourth car at Hendrick Lexus and the experience remains the best I've ever had in the car business. Josh Plummer and R.J. made it easy as did everyone else. It's why I've gone back there through the years.

August 28, 2014

RGJ - It appears Hendrick Lexus Charlotte has earned to trust and confidence. Josh Plummer and RJ Black are committed to giving world class service to every guest. Thank you for writing this review. If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to give me a call. Marcia Jackson Customer Relations 704-532-4534

Wonderful experience at Hendrick Lexus!

by from Charlotte, NC |

My buying experience was top notch from start to finish! The sales staff is the best in town. After buying three BMWs, I am glad to be a Lexus owner.

August 23, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review about your purchase experience at Hendrick Lexus Charlotte. The entire Hendrick Lexus team looks for to helping you in the future. Thank you for putting your trust and confidence in Hendrick Lexus. Marcia Jackson, Customer Relations, 704-532-4534

Greate experience buy ES 350

by from Charlotte, NC |

We planed to buy 2014 RX 350. The model sold out. Client Advisor 'KC' introduced other models with his great knowledge and passion. He is a great salesman. Let us tried three different model. We end up bought ES 350, which is a great car. We are very pleased with Lexus service and the staff warm environment. Thanks Lexus new car sale staff.

August 14, 2014

Ming, Thank you for highlighting KC as a salesperson who is passionate and knowledgeable about the Lexus models. We welcome you the the Hendrick Lexus family and look forward to assisting you with all your needs in the future. Marcia Jackson, Customer Relations 704-532-4534

Excellent Service Department

by from Charlotte, NC |

I have had excellent service with this dealership. The service technician I use is excellent. Jeff Granzen provides excellent service. He is professional and courteous. As long as I own my car I will always take it to Jeff Granzen.

August 14, 2014

Ann, Thank you for recognizing Jeffrey Granzen in your review. Jeffrey is always professional and courteous to every Hendrick Lexus guest. If I can be of assistance in the future, please give me a call. Marcia Jackson Customer Relations 704-532-4534

2014 ES hybrid

by from Charlotte, NC |

Very friendly, informative and helpful. Got me all set up and running. Great service

August 14, 2014

Myra, Thank you for your review. The Hendrick Lexus Team tries to be friendly and helpful to every guest. If you have any further needs, please give me a call - Marcia Jackson, Customer Relations 704-532-4534

Great service

by from Charlotte, NC |

Had the original battery die on my 2010 RX350. Got an appointment the next day to be sure that's all it was. The service department confirmed it was only the battery (one of the cells was bad). As luck would have it, the warranty on the battery had expired just 2 weeks earlier. However, my service advisor reduced the price of the battery and installation anyway since I was a loyal customer. Sweet!

August 14, 2014

John D. - Our Hendrick Lexus Service Team tries their best to please each guest that comes through the dealership. Our goal is to give a world class experience to everyone. If I can be of assistance, give me a call. Marcia Jackson, Customer Relations 704-532-4534

Great service

by from Waxhaw, NC |

I just bought a new car today and I received great services from everyone at this dealership. Thank you Hendrick Lexus!

August 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. The entire Hendrick Lexus team look forward to working with you throughout your Lexus experience. Marcia Jackson, Customer Relations 704-532-4534

mr fox

by from charlotte nc |

why do you ignore our request to talk to u called corporate and they said they have no control over your franchise you should be ashamed to cheat seniors and a loyal seven time lexus owner quess maybe the news will be my next step and maybe a boycott of your dealer ship or go get a permit to picket your place so no one else will be bamboozled like us and maybe aarp should now about you deceiving practices heading down to city hall to get a permit today if i get no response agian

August 14, 2014

Mr. Fox, Our dealership is always interested in input from our guests. We offer AARP discounts to our seniors as well as offer discounts on our website for our guests to redeem for specific services. If you have further questions, please give me a call. Marcia Jackson Customer Relations 704-532-4534

New RX 300H

by from Charlotte NC |

Meredith was great in answering all of questions and concerns regarding all the wonderful features of our new vehicle. Highly recommend her and the dealership in general.

August 7, 2014

Hi Annette - The staff at Hendrick Lexus Charlotte is committed to giving world class service to every guest. Thank you for writing this review. If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to give me a call. Marcia Jackson Customer Relations 704-532-4534