Hendrick Lexus

6025 E. Independence Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28212

Used 888-732-3173

service visit

by from Charlotte NC |

Mike Underwood, the service advisor was outstanding! Prompt, efficient, courteous, and timely! Great coffee while I waited and a clean car when I drove off! Part of the reason why I own my 3rd Lexus!

December 13, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Our entire Service team at Hendrick Lexus strives to give an outstanding experience to every guest - it looks Mike Underwood made sure your experience exceeded your expectations. Marcia Jackson, Customer Relations

wonderful experience

by from Charlotte NC |

Jonathan Toth assisted us. He's the best. Make sure you visit Jonathan.

November 18, 2014

Thank you for inviting others to visit Jonathan Toth at the Hendrick Lexus service department. We appreciate your kind words. Marcia Jackson, Customer Relations 704-532-4534

Great Service

by from Fort Mill, SC |

Jonathon Toth greeted me very professionally and advised me accordingly regarding my visit and to have my Navigation System upgraded. He was polite and was solely concerned with my satisfaction. His advice resulted in my planning to receive a better upgrade for the money on my next visit.

November 18, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write your review complementing your service experience with Jonathan Toth. The service team at Hendrick Lexus Charlotte strives to give every guest an outstanding experience. Marcia Jackson, CUstomer Relations 704-532-4534

Professional Service

by from Fort Mill, SC |

Jonathon Toth was professional and treated my situation with complete understanding and courtesy. He made recommendations that truly benefitted me and will result in me returning to Hendrick Lexus in Charlotte. The dealership is immaculate and the entire staff was friendly and concerned about my visit.

October 31, 2014

Jonathan Toth and the entire service team wants to thank you for your review. Our goal is to always give an outstanding experience to every guest at Hendrick Lexus Charlotte. Marcia Jackson, Customer Relations 704-532-4534

Mr powell

by from Lake Wylie, SC |

Wonderful experience, no hitches, all went as expected; beyond expectations.

October 24, 2014

Our goal at Hendrick Lexus is to give a world class experience to each guest who comes to purchase a new vehicle. We are glad the sales team exceeded your expectations. Marcia Jackson, Customer Relations 704-532-4534

Positive experience!

by from Charlotte NC |

Josh (salesman) is pleasant and efficient. Meredith did a super job with tech assistance!

October 24, 2014

Thank you for your review. Our sales team at Hendrick Lexus strives to be efficient and knowledgeable to assist our guests. Josh Plummer and Meredith Cameron are two of our best. If I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to give me a call. Marcia Jackson, Customer Relations 704-532-4534

Welcoming, Knowledgeable, Wonderful Service

by from Charlotte, NC |

My son gave me his old Lexus when he got a new one in 2012. I was so concerned because it had over 200,000 miles on it. I was referred to Hendrick Lexus on Independence Blvd., Charlotte, by a friend. In fact she called ahead and alerted Jeffrey Granzen to expect me. He saw that my car got a thorough check-up. I felt assured when I left that I was secure and safe in my car. I appreciated the detailed information about the items that would need to be done in the near future. I was so impressed by the welcoming to the Lexus family! I enjoyed my wait time in the lovely lounge, and left happy in my clean car. Each time I've gone for service, my trips have continued to be a pleasure. I am impressed with the quality of a car with 244,000 miles on it and the service Jeffrey provided. I would sacrifice with other things if buying a new car in order to replace this with another Lexus. Mary Richardson

October 7, 2014

We are so pleased your experience at Hendrick Lexus Charlotte met your expectations. Please know that Jeff Granzen and the entire service team strives to give outstanding service to everyone! Marcia Jackson, Customer Relations 704-532-4534

Not a happy customer

by from Raleigh, NC |

Drove from Raleigh to buy a car at this dealership, got there and the experience was good until we reached home and realized that the car was not detailed properly on the inside. Called back to air our concerns, only to be told that it was our fault that we did not look inside well. The Salesman was actually arguing with me and telling me that if we needed the car detailed again that we would have to drive back to Charlotte. I did not like the fact that the salesman was approaching the situation in a condescending manner. I love the car but i would be skeptical to recommend.

September 25, 2014

Lynn, This is not like our team here at the dealership. Please feel free to give our sales manager or myself a call to review this incident. Thank you for writing this review. It gives our team a chance to inspect the processes. Marcia Jackson, Customer Relations Mgr. 704-532-4534

Awesome Experience!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Everyone did a great job....JJ helped me find what I needed and got things done quickly! The rest of the staff was, as usual, top notch! Keep it up!

September 25, 2014

Jackie "JJ" Johnson is a veteran sales consultant here at Hendrick Lexus Charlotte. Thank you for sending your review. We all look forward to working with you. Call us with any questions, anytime. Marcia Jackson, Customer Relations Mgr. 704-532-4534

First Lexus Purchase

by from Charlotte, NC |

The internet person contacted me quickly to get me set up with an appointment (after hours because of my schedule) to look at my desired vehicle. The dealership was excellent and the salesman, John Haney, really took care of me. Answered all of my questions and was very patient with no pressure. I purchased the car quickly and was on my way in less than 2 hours. I had a minor issue right after purchasing the vehicle and the dealership worked with me on how to get it fixed even though it was not covered by the warranty since I had just purchased the vehicle 3 days earlier. This will definitely not be my last Lexus purchase.

September 25, 2014

Our Lexus Sales Team strives to give each guest a world-class experience from start to finish. We will also be here after the sale to assist you with any questions. Welcome to our Leuxs family. Marcia Jackson, Customer Relations Mgr. 704-532-4534