Liberty Buick GMC

9028 E Independence Blvd., Matthews, NC 28105

New 866-448-3112
Used 888-417-0157
Service 888-481-5712

Visit us today at our store or online at clickliberty.com!

Easy to get info for purchase

by from Cortez, co |

Very easy to get in touch with a dealer on cars.com. I just bought a car after a few contacts were made and it was pretty simple to get the information I needed to make a purchase.

Car NOT for sale...

by from Davidson, NC |

I called about a car that is advertised on cars.com as well as their website which they informed me that it isn't currently for sale because someone at the dealership has taken a liking to the car and they are driving it around. I've never seen a salesman who wouldn't sell...

Same issue as other people

by from Charlotte NC |

As others have stated, these guys are a complete waste of time. Their website and their online listings here both show a number of cars that are NOT for sale. Any price that ends in a 9 is apparently not really offered for sale until they go through their inspection process. The dealer responded below that they remove those listings as quickly as they can, but the Ford Expedition that I tried to look at last week is still listed, still with a 9 in the price, and still not available for sale. What a waste of time. I will never go back here.

October 4, 2013

Thank you for your review - we value all feedback. We will not sell any vehicle that is yet to go through our service department; this is to ensure that every pre-owned vehicle on our lot is up to our standards. When a vehicle does not meet our standards in the service department, we will not retail that vehicle or we will invest in the vehicle and recondition the vehicle to a condition that we feel that our customers deserve. As I'm sure you understand, this process as a whole can take quite a bit of time, and while we're not excusing ourselves from the length of time on this particular vehicle, we have made it a priority for us as a team to better represent our inventory to our customers. If you'd like to get in contact with us, please call Rick McLemore at 704-708-8000. Again, we appreciate your feedback and wish you the best in your vehicle search!

Frustating customer experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

We purchased a vehicle this past Sunday, but after my wife drove it on the highway the next day, she noticed 3 separate issues - rattling sunroof, squeaking in the back and the navigation making a noise like it's trying to find a disc. She immediately returned to the dealership and wanted to return the vehicle (within 48 hours of purchase), but they would not even consider doing it. All they could say is that they would make this vehicle right and make sure we are 185% happy (not sure what that number means). She picked up the vehicle again today and once on the highway it immediately made the same squeaking noises. Upon return to the dealership again, one of the service techs also heard the noise. We bought this 4 days ago, but it is still in their shop supposedly being fixed. Also they said the navigation noise was normal for that particular model (are you kidding me?). So we immediately drove another car with the same nav system and guess what, it doesn't make any noises! Needless to say, we are very dissapointed with this dealership's service and feel they should have taken the vehicle back within 48 hours, no questions asked. We could have even looked at a newer model as an option, but they didn't even mention that to my wife.

Great experience

by from Concord, NC |

We had a very pleasurable time. Art was fantastic to work with.

Great Experience

by from Monroe, NC |

I have a very difficult credit situation, but Ken was able to get the deal done for me at a much lower payment than I expected. I'll definitely buy from them again!

June 17, 2013

We're glad we were able to be of assistance! We hope that you will visit us again soon for your first oil change!

Excellent

by from Charlotte NC |

We were very happy with our experience at Liberty. Salesman Art was great and Ken got us a good deal.

June 17, 2013

We're glad Ken and Art were able to help you out! We hope you are enjoying your vehicle!

Excellent!!!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I applied online first and was called back and set an appointment to come in. I was treated very well and bought a 2011 Chevy Malibu. I was very well taken care of and I recomend Liberty to anyone no matter what situation you are in. Art Versnick took care of us at the door and Ken took care of all the paperwork. I was extremely pleased. It was by far the best car buying exoperince that I have had. Thanks so much!

June 17, 2013

We're glad that we were able to help you get into a great car! We hope that you continue to enjoy your vehicle for many years!

Bait and Switch?

by from Charlotte, NC |

Went to see 2003 Tahoe that was "Newly Listed" but once I got there I was told they had "a few" vehicles like that but they were headed off to auction and were never really for sale, but... "Here are some (far more expensive) ones you might be interested in..." ... Salesman was kind & not very pushy but, overall, just completely unimpressed with the whole experience... so typical of why people dread the whole used car search/buying experience.

June 17, 2013

I personally want to apologize for our blunder on this matter. As soon as we receive a vehicle into our inventory, it is automatically posted online. However, that vehicle was in the middle of going through our 172 point inspection, which it failed to meet our very high standards. We're sorry that we were unable to alert you or take down the vehicle from the internet quicker. If you have any further questions or concerns please call Rick McLemore at 704-708-8000.

Terrible Customer Service

by from Monroe, NC |

I found a car advertised by this dealer. So my wife and I visted the dealership to see the car. A sales person met us on the lot while we were looking at what thought might be the car. The car was keyed down the side. We asked him about this vehicle and also told him it was keyed. He chuckled. We told him why we were there and he told us that the vehicle we came to see was sold but if we would be interested in a (new) buick he would be happy to assist us. He was not willing to address any other questions in reference to what we were looking for. I've had better service from walmart.

November 19, 2012

Thank you very much for your feedback. The vehicle in question was a consignment vehicle and we regret that we did not take the appropriate steps in training our sales staff how to appropriately explain the nuances between our vehicles and vehicles that we have on consignment. We apologize that this situation arose and have, because of your review, further trained our sales staff to ensure that a situation like this won't arise again. We appreciate your review - any feedback is positive if we can improve ourselves. We hope that if you have any further comments or concerns that you can contact Rick Mclemore at 704-708-8000.

# 1 for reason

by from charlotte, nc |

I walked into Liberty and was treated like one of the family. Steve Lee went the extra mile to help with everything and even went over every button on the Acadia, he even had his technology expert go over the bluetooth on my phone and the pairing process. Great Job best in service and was best in price.