Liberty Buick GMC

9028 E Independence Blvd., Matthews, NC 28105

New 866-448-3112
Used 888-417-0157
Service 888-481-5712

Visit us today at our store or online at clickliberty.com!

Amazing Staff

by from Rock Hill SC |

Nothing but good thing to say about Liberty. The people are all friendly, informed, and eager to help with whatever my needs are. Everyone in sales (Wayne & Antwan), Finace (Billy Joe) and service (Brittany) are excellent.

Liberty Buick GMC responded to this review

October 6, 2014

Thanks for the continued service, and we are happy to have you as our customer.

Great Experience!

by from Charlotte NC |

Thank you Eric, you found the car that met our needs and budget!!! You made the difficult job of buying a car easier, we would recommend you to our friends. Thanks again.

Best Dealership in Charlotte!

by from Charlotte, NC |

My wife and I visited several dealerships in Charlotte and by far the dealership with the most Professional and Knowledgeable staff was at Liberty Buick GMC! This dealership is well represented by Rob Mullis, Ben and Greg. They all did a great job! Everyone at the dealership were very courteous. Thank you! We will be going back to Liberty when it is time for a new vehicle for my wife.

Will get my next car here

by from Fort Mill, SC |

I had a good experience overall. My sales agent was Jacob, I couldn't have been more impressed with his approach to finding me the right vehicle. He was very professional and was more interested in my needs than selling me a car. Excellent work, I will be returning soon with my Fiancée for another vehicle for her.

I will always buy from Liberty

by from Charlotte, NC |

To whom it may concern. Jacob Maynes was one of the best I have dealt with and I have dealt with you guys before. I have always and will always buy from your dealership (Liberty) for as long as I can. Please see that Scott McCorkle and Jacob Maynes get this. Thank you again for the no hassle great customer service, buying a new car experience. I have and will always tell people of this dealership. Thank you and make it a great day

I love my Canyon

by from Matthews, NC |

Great dealership that is focused on doing what's right for the customer. Have purchased from them once...and they will be my first choice. Jacob (new salesman) was amazingly confident and knowledgeable about the product lineup and had a passion for his job. Great hire!

Great Job

by from Charlotte NC |

Jacob was a great partner in our new car search. No pressure sales, rather more of a consultant/subject matter expert who followed up promptly on every question or request. Unusual for most sales based transactions, we trusted in what he told us as being accurate, fair and reasonable.

Very Easy to work with!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Robert Mullis the salesman and Billy Joe Estes in finance are great. Neither pushed or pressured me into anything. They and everyone I encountered on May 2nd were very polite friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this dealership.

Great Experience

by from Charlotte NC |

I am currently in the automotive industry and was very pleased with the overall experience. I highly respect their process and sincerely to take car of the customer first. Best overall buying experience

Outstanding

by from Charlotte NC |

The Sales Associate, Jacob was awesome! he was very knowledgeable and patience to ensure I knew all about the Acadia as well as to make me comfortable of my decision and purchase. Billy Joe was also great and mad the financial aspect of my purchase easy!

GMC Acadia Lease

by from Waxhaw, NC |

Robert Mullis was my Salesperson. He was very eager to gain my business. He was very honest and hard working. He wasn't the typical salesman, not pushy, very enjoyable. I will be sending him more business.