Liberty Buick GMC

9028 E Independence Blvd., Matthews, NC 28105

New 866-448-3112
Used 888-417-0157
Service 888-481-5712

Visit us today at our store or online at clickliberty.com!

Amazing Staff

by from Rock Hill SC |

Nothing but good thing to say about Liberty. The people are all friendly, informed, and eager to help with whatever my needs are. Everyone in sales (Wayne & Antwan), Finace (Billy Joe) and service (Brittany) are excellent.

Liberty Buick GMC responded to this review

October 6, 2014

Thanks for the continued service, and we are happy to have you as our customer.

Outstanding

by from Charlotte NC |

The Sales Associate, Jacob was awesome! he was very knowledgeable and patience to ensure I knew all about the Acadia as well as to make me comfortable of my decision and purchase. Billy Joe was also great and mad the financial aspect of my purchase easy!

GMC Acadia Lease

by from Waxhaw, NC |

Robert Mullis was my Salesperson. He was very eager to gain my business. He was very honest and hard working. He wasn't the typical salesman, not pushy, very enjoyable. I will be sending him more business.

2015 Yukon Denali

by from Fort Mill, SC |

My wife and I just bought a Yukon from Liberty a couple of days ago. I wanted to let everyone know that we had a great experience. I'm typically very hesitant about dealing with car salesmen, but Rob Mullis was fantastic. I talked to many dealerships and Liberty was by far the best to deal with and the place we felt most comfortable. Rob was straight forward and honest and that came through, and he really worked hard for our business. We had a hard time finding exactly what we wanted, but he worked for days trying to secure it. Unfortunately we didn't have luck getting the exact color we wanted, but he really tried. When we came in to sign papers and finalize the deal, everyone was very friendly including Greg Mongelli (the new car manager) and the whole staff. We would not hesitate to come back to Liberty and Rob Mullis in the future. They have something very good going there. Thanks for the great experience!

Alan C

by from Charlotte, NC |

I was treated professionally and guided through the buying experience in a smooth, comfortable fashion by Rob Mullis who did a great job. This is the second GMC truck I have purchased from Liberty Buick GMC and I will definitely return should I seek to buy a new Buick or GMC truck in the future.. Thanks for a great buying experience.

Excellent Car Buying Experience

by from Fort Mill, SC |

Ed, Greg, and everyone at Liberty Buick made our car buying experience excellent. Everyone was very friendly and efficient and helped us with getting in and out quickly. Love the new Enclave!

Excellent

by from Georgetown, SC |

Ed was my salesperson. Excellent. professional calls were places to me, also on a personal level showing concern over my dog which is in congestive heart failure. He went out of his way from day one, showing me and and every car which, he though I would like. However, I would always return back to the Enclave which is excellent vehicle to me. I just traded a 2008 model Between Ed and Billy Joe, I take my hat off to them having to put up with me for over two weeks, until I made up my mind. Liberty Buick will be referred to anyone I know interested in a Buick. Thank you for the excellent service.

Awsome

by from Charlotte NC |

Working with Nick and Greg was awesome. I wouldn't buy a vehicle anywhere else.

Liberty Buick GMC responded to this review

December 9, 2014

Thanks for your loyalty.

Great Staff

by from Charlotte NC |

I relayed my basic need to Brad and Nick. They were extremely good to work with. I like many other are extremely pressed for time, and let the guys know that if they could get the right deal done, and get it done with the minimal invasion on my time I would purchase the car. They Delivered. The buying process was smooth, friendly, accurate, and professional. Also, everything was prepared for me once i walked into the dealership. More car dealer could learn from this model. Great Job to the team at liberty. My wife as already mentioned she may want a new SUV next year, and Liberty will be my first stop.

Honest and Great

by from HOLDEN BEACH, nc |

I have bought many vehicles in my life from different dealerships. Some of the experiences were good and some not so much. I must say this was the easiest and most pleasurable experience I've had buying a car. Brad and Antwan were both honest and great to work with. Even Billy in finance was great, he explained extended warranties well and didn't pressure me to purchase. I will recommend them to anyone wanting a GMC or Buick. I definitely will be a repeat customer.

Pleasure to work with

by from Charlotte, NC |

Antwan was a please to work with; I was never pressured, he was knowledgeable about the vehicle, and was quick to answer my questions. The rest of the staff were friendly and easy to work with. I would recommend your dealership to anyone.