Crown Honda

Service 888-540-0161

The Better Way to Buy

Worth the trip

by from Wallkill, NY |

I came down from NY to help my parents purchase a vehicle. Hugo Gonzalez met us at the entrance of the Crown Honda dealership and that was the beginning of an amazing sales experience. Hugo patiently explained the features and advantages of the Civic my parents were interested in, keeping a sense of humor and treating us all like old friends. All at the same time presenting a most professional persona. We left with a beautiful vehicle having been given the necessary information to make us feel comfortable we had made the best decision possible and feeling we had been given a fair amount for our trade and a good lease package as well. The one down side...this was our first experience with a lease agreement. The finance person helping us was not at all friendly. He was all business and didn't seem to welcome our questions. Once I explained we were not familiar with the leasing process I hoped he would be more forthcoming with information. He told me more than once "that's just the way it's done." I would purchase again at Crown Honda. I would definitely bring my business to Hugo. I would not conduct the financing process with the same finance person. When all is said and done it was an overall good buying experience.

Crown Honda responded to this review

March 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We are happy to hear that your time spent with Hugo was pleasant and that you would purchase another vehicle from us. We are disappointed to hear that things did not go as well with our Finance Manager. We have since counselled with the Finance Manager involved to ensure that he does a better job of listening to questions and answering them as completely as possible, and does so in a personable way.

Crown Honda St. Petersburg, Florida

by from Gulfport, Florida |

John Cowell was my service manager and the fourth since I have purchased 4 Civic Hybrids from Crown over the past years. His demeanor was exceptional with a personal quality that I consider rare in ;my past dealings. I only hope John is still available for my next check-up. Sincerely, John R. Hahn

Great Sales Rep and Oveerall Service

by from St. Petersburg, FL |

This is the 4th new Honda that we've leased from Larry Worden. That kind of loyalty doesn't just happen. He is personable and trustworthy. You should see him before buying or leasing a new car to find out what real service is like.

Unplanned Purchase

by from Tampa,Fl. |

I went in for maintenance on my 2007 CR-V, which I loved and walked out with a 2014 CR-V which I love even more! Thanks to the wonderful service by my salesman Jesse Loredo. He was honest and helpful and he really wanted me to drive out of there happy. He succeeded. Thanks again Crown from a repeat customer! Robert P.

Quick oil change!

by from Tampa, FL |

I had no difficulty getting an appointment for an oil change at Crown Honda, and, as usual, service was fast. I was back on the road in no time, thanks to the excellent work of Service Representative, Matthew Santmyers. Many thanks for making it worth it to have purchased a car in Pinellas County even though I live in Hillsborough!

Matt Santmyers

by from st petersburg, fl |

Matt Santmyers is a delightful service representative who has the best interest of the customer in order to get the job done proficiently the first time around. Your company is very fortunate to have a person of his caliber working for them.

Satsified Customer

by from Pinellas County, FL |

Matt Santmyers---excellent service advisor. He has more knowledge that most of the service advisors that I've dealt with over the past 7 years at Honda. Special thanks....makes me want to return to the dealership for more service in the future....as long as there are knowledgeable service advisors there---I have not always found that to be the case over the years. thanks....

Super Helpfuk

by from St Pete, Fl |

Had some warranty work done at Crown, it was an absolutely great experience. Michelle Dessert was the employee who assisted me and did a phenomenal job making arrangements to get my car in when it was convenient for me on real short notice. Thank you again.

service was excellent and the wait was pleasant

by from St Petersburg Fl |

I had my Honda Civic serviced on 9/17/14 and my Service Advisor was Matthew David Santmyers. I was very pleased with his excellent handling of the difficulties I mentioned and how the service was handled. I am looking forward to working with him in the future.

Always Great Service

by from St Petersburg, Fl |

I took my Fit in to be serviced 9/19, I always go to Michelle Dessert, she is beyond professional, and she knows her product (s). Michelle has never tried to sell me service or a repair that is not needed. I have bought three vehicles from Crown in the last eight years, I have always had Michelle as my service advisor, I trust her, she is Great!

crown honda

by from Seminole FL |

Wow, what a great dealership. I was in the service business for 35 years before moving to the area. I thought we were customer oriented. Crown Honda is the best in my book. I took my new crv in for the first time and James Mclaughlin was the the service rep, and he was great. The service was done quickly and the price was quoted before the work was done. What a neat way to make a service appointment online, several follow up emails from Crown to make sure I remembered the appointment, then a phone call the day after the service to make sure I was happy. I would recommend Crown Honda and I would rate them the highest rating possible. Thanks