Crown Honda

Service 888-540-0161

The Better Way to Buy

Worth the trip

by from Wallkill, NY |

I came down from NY to help my parents purchase a vehicle. Hugo Gonzalez met us at the entrance of the Crown Honda dealership and that was the beginning of an amazing sales experience. Hugo patiently explained the features and advantages of the Civic my parents were interested in, keeping a sense of humor and treating us all like old friends. All at the same time presenting a most professional persona. We left with a beautiful vehicle having been given the necessary information to make us feel comfortable we had made the best decision possible and feeling we had been given a fair amount for our trade and a good lease package as well. The one down side...this was our first experience with a lease agreement. The finance person helping us was not at all friendly. He was all business and didn't seem to welcome our questions. Once I explained we were not familiar with the leasing process I hoped he would be more forthcoming with information. He told me more than once "that's just the way it's done." I would purchase again at Crown Honda. I would definitely bring my business to Hugo. I would not conduct the financing process with the same finance person. When all is said and done it was an overall good buying experience.

Crown Honda responded to this review

March 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience. We are happy to hear that your time spent with Hugo was pleasant and that you would purchase another vehicle from us. We are disappointed to hear that things did not go as well with our Finance Manager. We have since counselled with the Finance Manager involved to ensure that he does a better job of listening to questions and answering them as completely as possible, and does so in a personable way.

Great service department experience

by from Seminole, Florida |

I have been buying vehicles and having them serviced at Crown Honda for 20+ years. I keep going back because of the Honda quality and the service department at Crown Honda. Michele Dessert has been my service advisor for all of those years. My vehicles are always brought in for service when due, the appointments are convenient for me and my vehicles are ready when promised. I currently own a 2007 Ridgeline and a 2012 CRV. The waiting area is comfortable and transportation is provided if needed. Michele finds discounts when available and keeps me informed on the progress of my vehicle. I can call Michele anytime with a question and she responds promptly. I will continue to purchase my vehicles from Crown Honda and keep them serviced there as well. I have recommended the Crown service department to friends and family based on my experiences.

Anthony

by from Florida |

Michele Dessert did an excellent job when I got my tires replaced great place to do business

The best car buying experience.Ask for Dino Ricci

by from St. Petersburg FL |

Fast, simple, knowledgeable. Dino went above and beyond to make it a very pleasant car buying experience. I lost my current car and was provided with a ride to the dealership with everything ready to go when I showed up. All I had to do was pick out what I wanted and everything was done for me. I actually had a great day car shopping. I was able to choose what I wanted pressure-free and they provided me with exactly what I was looking for and more. Our was about me and my preferences from start to finish. Not rushed but in and out quickly. They went out of their way to make sure I was happy and that the car was in great condition. It was flawless and smooth and friendly. They worked hard to make sure that I was happy financially and followed up with me after the buying process. I highly recommend the dealership and strongly encourage you to visit Dino

Excellent place for any car needs

by from St Pete Florida |

I took my car in for service, and was delighted to say that the dealership was awesome. The employees were excellent, I didn't have to wait long for my car, and they handled it in a professional, timely manner. Daimara Morrill was my service adviser and I wouldn't have it any other way. Thanks Daimara!

by from Pinellas Park FL |

I took my car to a small shop and had them give me an oil change and give me an estimate on a repair my car needed. When I called the dealership to see if it was covered under my extended warranty since it was a costly repair. Brooks Falzone told me to bring the car in so they could take a look at it. Not only did they fix my car that day he saved me a ton of money. The other place messed up my oil change, the left the oil cap off and it made a huge mess. Brooks took care of that for me as well. He was very friendly and called me within an hour of leaving the shop to let me know what he found and how much it would cost. Thank you Brooks

professional and efficient as always

by from Ontario Canada |

My service consultant was Randy Styles explained services to be performed from my last visit in January. He was accurate in the amount of time it would take to service the car. Once completed he explained all of the charges and applicable discounts. He introduced me to the service technician when he found a nail in my left back tire, after replacing my right back tire the same day. He was very empathetic and shared many experiences he had over the years on how foreign objects can puncture a tire. I was pleased that he found it when I was there and not on I-75 going back to Canada. I will ask for the same team when I go back next year. David Turner

Great Service!!

by from St. Pete, FL |

Great service department, straight forward and clear about what had to be repaired and why after an oil change.

Excellent Service from Randy Stiles

by from St. Petersburg |

My daughter had a breakdown and Randy was able to fit her in on a very busy Saturday and complete the work so that she could go back to school. We came in without an appointment and Randy was very nice about fitting us in. He called and explained the problem before fixing it and then called again when the repair was complete so that we could come back to pick it up. We really appreciate Randy's kindness in a difficult situation, he listened, understood the problem and our timeline and took care of it - a true professional.

Happy Honda Customer

by from ST Pete Fl |

Thank you for your excellent service Michele, you were so fast i didnt finish my coffee

Ms. Marion Dearnley

by from Treasure Island, FL |

Michelle Dessert is absolutely outstanding. I was ready to leave on a trip the day after I discovered I needed an oil change at 2pm. Michelle made sure I was out with an oil change and tire rotation by 4pm. I have been dealing with Michelle and Crown for almost 20 years and it and she provide the best service I have ever had and I have had cars for 60 years. As I said absolutely outstanding in service and interest in the customer.