Rusnak/Pasadena Jaguar

337 W Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91105

Used 626-229-2428

Jaguar Service

by from Pasadena California |

Most impressive experience with Eden Esparza who shepherded my 82,000 mile service over two days. She explained necessary repairs and gave positive support. At first I was reluctant to proceed, but am glad I followed her advice. I expect to drive my S-type Jaguar for some time to come! Many thanks Edmond Clinton

August 12, 2015

Thank you, Edmond! We are happy to hear that Eden was so helpful in getting your car the repairs it needed. We hope that you'll continue to love your Jaguar for years to come, and look forward to serving you again in the future. - Rusnak Pasadena Jaguar Management

Excellent Customer Service - Very happy customer

by from Glendale, Ca |

I wanted to buy a car for my wife an we were shopping in several dealers in the area. We went to this dealer first. They were not pushy, they provided me all the important information about the car I was looking for. After visiting two more dealers we decided to go back to Rusnak. The customer service is amazing. The cars is in perfect condition.. The whole process was quick and painless. We love our Lexus!!!. Thank you very much Kelley. You are the man!! I made a promise I am coming back to get my dream car (Maseratti) to Rusnak in two years.. I can't wait.

Professionals

by from San Marino, CA |

I've purchased my cars and brought in for service for years. They make me feel like I'm part of their team and patiently answer every question. I highly recommend them!

July 25, 2014

Thank you for the 5-star review and of course, for choosing Rusnak!

Very happy customer

by from Pasadena, CA |

I feel at home when I'm here. And I don't worry about the work they do, because they do it professionally. They treat me like a friend. They know what they are doing.

July 26, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review and for choosing Rusnak!