Rusnak/Pasadena Jaguar

337 W Colorado Blvd, Pasadena, CA 91105

Used 626-229-2428

Excellent Customer Service - Very happy customer

by from Glendale, Ca |

I wanted to buy a car for my wife an we were shopping in several dealers in the area. We went to this dealer first. They were not pushy, they provided me all the important information about the car I was looking for. After visiting two more dealers we decided to go back to Rusnak. The customer service is amazing. The cars is in perfect condition.. The whole process was quick and painless. We love our Lexus!!!. Thank you very much Kelley. You are the man!! I made a promise I am coming back to get my dream car (Maseratti) to Rusnak in two years.. I can't wait.

Professionals

by from San Marino, CA |

I've purchased my cars and brought in for service for years. They make me feel like I'm part of their team and patiently answer every question. I highly recommend them!

Rusnak/Pasadena Jaguar responded to this review

July 25, 2014

Thank you for the 5-star review and of course, for choosing Rusnak!

Very happy customer

by from Pasadena, CA |

I feel at home when I'm here. And I don't worry about the work they do, because they do it professionally. They treat me like a friend. They know what they are doing.

Rusnak/Pasadena Jaguar responded to this review

July 26, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a positive review and for choosing Rusnak!