Town & Country Ford

New 888-247-8280
Used 866-457-6912
Service 877-289-6173

True Price at Town and Country Ford

Incredible Attention and Customer Service!!!

by from Charlotte, NC |

In a time where extraordinary service is at a premium, the Town and Country staff is the best. In particular Freddie Skipper. Freddie provided me with the most incredible experience I could ever have in buying a car. I wasn't even in the market at the time, but after reviewing where I was with my existing payments, we were able to save me money and get me into a new vehicle months before I ever thought I could. Thank you very much Freddie and the team at TNC Ford....you are great!

Best service in town!

by from Charlotte, NC |

We always have a good experience with Bill Worthington! service/repairs are done in a timely manner and customer service is excellent.

Great Customer Service

by from Charlotte,NC |

Bill Worthington was an exceptional service representative. He truly understood our concerns about recalls and was proactive in finding actual solutions to our issues. Our vehicle was purchased through a dealership inFort Mill although it came from Town and Country Ford originally. The service at Fort Mill has been questionable so we have been forced to drive 27 miles to Town and Country to get good service. ( Fort Mill Ford is right down the street from us). Town and Country service has been extremely good every time we have been there. We recommend them highly!

Dealership Review

by from Charlotte NC |

I started using Town and Country Ford back in 1996. I bought a Ford Explorer from them and had them service it on a regular basis. Two years ago I sold the Explorer and got a 2013 Ford Escape. I have continued to use them for service and repairs if needed. I am very happy with the service department and the employees who have helped me over the years. I feel more confident knowing Ford trained personnel are servicing and repairing my vehicle.

Faith in the "car buying experience" restored!!!!

by from Monroe, NC |

I was looking for a new family vehicle a few weeks ago. I had done my research prior to arriving at the dealership, so I knew EXACTLY what I wanted (2015 Explorer Sport, Tuxedo Black). The whole family (myself, my wife, 2 kids) went to purchase said Explorer. From the time we set foot on the ground, it was a great experience! Elijah Jackson introduced himself as a Ford Salesman, and proceeded to make the entire process a breeze. Immediately, Elijah took the little people to an entertainment area that had a television and books to keep them happy. Next, he listened as I told him the model we wanted, and the features we wanted. He had one in inventory, but it had one feature we DIDN'T want. NO PROBLEM! Mr. Jackson did some searching, made a few calls, and found the exact Explorer we wanted. In less than 24 hours, the car was on site, prepped, and spotless. The actual purchase, from the credit check, to signing the last document took less than 90 minutes! And with Town&Country's TRUE PRICING, there was no squabbling for hours over a final price. If you need a new Ford, or quality used vehicle, give Town and Country Ford Charlotte a visit. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!

Great Dealership

by from Charlotte |

Had a good experience purchasing a used vehicle from Town and Country. Elizah Jackson was straight forward with all information and was very accommodating to all my requests. They allowed me to keep the car for an extended period before I purchased it and completed some repairs at no cost to insure the vehicle will be trouble free.

Happy customer, used car purchaser

by from Asheville, NC |

After my 2007 Camry was totaled I was looking for a replacement as near to my car as possible. Found what looked like a very close match with a satisfactory CarFax report and for a what seemed like very reasonable price on-line and contacted Town and Country Ford for more information. Talked to three different people over the course of four days and all three were friendly and helpful. Arranged for a test drive (I live 130 miles away) and the car was cleaned, gassed and sitting out front ready for my wife and I when we arrived as they said it would be. Our salesman was Mr. Hugh Johnson. The test drive was satisfactory and we bought the car that day. Mr. Johnson and the rest of the staff couldn't have been nicer during the whole process and everything went smoothly. Then, after driving only a few hundred feet off the lot I found that the CD player didn't work (who checks THAT on a test drive?). Immediately returned to the lot and looked up Mr. Johnson. Not sure what I expected....but he couldn't have been more helpful. He found the Service Manager, Mr. Hutto, and both offered, without my having to ask, to replace the CD/radio unit at their cost. So far, so good (and a very pleasant surprise compared to what I was ready to hear). Took the car back two weeks later when they said the replacement was available and things got even better. When the re-install was done I expected to find a used Toyota CD/radio unit that had been pulled from another salvaged Camry at some point...but was quite happily surprised to find a brand name, touch-screen unit installed that by all appearances is a significant upgrade from the stock unit. Wow! OK, so a CD player isn't a make or break deal when looking for a car compared to the car overall....but the way they handled it was above and beyond, in my opinion, especially considering it was a used car, and not a Ford at that and tells me a bit about how they probably treat more serious situations. Thanks to Katelin, Eilene and Jim (the phone folks), Mr. Hugh Johnson and Mr. Barron Hutto.

Carl Ralston was awesome to work with!

by from Charlotte, nc |

We lucked upon Experience Guide Carl Ralston! Super helpful, up front, honest and patient! I am a customer service stickler, very picky, and used to luxury car dealerships. Carl was awesome even with my husband changing his mind about the truck he wanted several times!

Not even worth their while to contact me back

by from Charlotte, NC |

Contacted Town & Country dealership through Cars.com to arrange seeing a particular car. They didn't bother to acknowledge me or attempt to sell me. Here, I thought car sales personnel were pushy. This dealership has so much business they can afford to just disregard potential customers.

Excellent customer service!!!!!

by from Belmont, NC |

From the moment I walked into T&C to the moment I walked out.....the staff made me feel welcomed! Everyone there was nice and very friendly but I would like to recommend Freddy Skipper who was able to answer all my questions and made me feel buying my car was the best choice I had made!!! I would highly recommend going to Town and Country Ford!!!

Great sales person

by from Waxhaw, NC |

I bought my 2014 Mustang from Freddy Skipper at Town and Country Ford. He was so nice and helpful. I have already recommended him to my neighbor.