Town & Country Ford

New 888-247-8280
Used 866-457-6912
Service 877-289-6173

True Price at Town and Country Ford

Incredible Attention and Customer Service!!!

by from Charlotte, NC |

In a time where extraordinary service is at a premium, the Town and Country staff is the best. In particular Freddie Skipper. Freddie provided me with the most incredible experience I could ever have in buying a car. I wasn't even in the market at the time, but after reviewing where I was with my existing payments, we were able to save me money and get me into a new vehicle months before I ever thought I could. Thank you very much Freddie and the team at TNC Ford....you are great!

Excellent customer service!!!!!

by from Belmont, NC |

From the moment I walked into T&C to the moment I walked out.....the staff made me feel welcomed! Everyone there was nice and very friendly but I would like to recommend Freddy Skipper who was able to answer all my questions and made me feel buying my car was the best choice I had made!!! I would highly recommend going to Town and Country Ford!!!

Great sales person

by from Waxhaw, NC |

I bought my 2014 Mustang from Freddy Skipper at Town and Country Ford. He was so nice and helpful. I have already recommended him to my neighbor.

Ford Family

by from Charlotte,NC |

We keep coming back to TandC because of our salesman Freddy Skipper. We trust Freddy to get us the best deal possible. Very professional and friendly. We will always go to Freddy when looking for a new or used vehicle.

Will shop again

by from Indian Trail |

I had previously reached out to Town and Country about a car I saw online. I made an appointment to come to the dealership to check out the car I saw. When I got there, I was greeted by Freddy who already had the car I saw online parked right by the building. One test drive and the usual paperwork and I left same day with my brand new car. Everyone made the buying experience at Town and Country enjoyable. Everything went a smoothly as possible. Def will be sending all my friends and family there as well. No surprises no games no gimmicks.

The Best Experience!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I started new position in March which include a company car. The organization buys the cars and the other company cars came from other dealers. I phoned and visited over 10 local dealerships and it was if no one listened to my budget, or desires. I called Town and Country Ford where I had bought my personal vehicle, a 2002 Ford Sport Trac (which I still have and love with over 175,212,000 miles on it) off the show room floor and right away I knew I should had started here. I was lucky enough to get Holly Kimmel on the phone and WOW, she is awesome. She listened, and found me exactly what I was looking for at the budget I was allowed to work with from my company. It was so easy and I am a proud owner of a 2014 Ford Taurus with all the bells and whistles and the color, Dark Side is pimpy if I do say so myself. Also Skipper one of the Sales Mangers brought the paperwork to my boss here at the office. Who does that??? I can's say enough about the sales, the services, the attitude of each person there, they made me me feel very important. I highly suggest you call Holly if you want the best service in town! Greg Smithj

Saw it, drove it, bought it....seamless!

by from Charlotte NC |

I saw the car on cars.com, and emailed. I was able to get the information on the dealership, and they kindly contacted me to set up a time for me to come drive the car at my convenience. The contact person had the salesman have the car ready for me, the salesman had the finance man ready to meet my terms when I got done driving the car, and even though I had some things to deal with afterwards, they held my hand and provided excellent care and concern for me! They helped me from start to finish. I admit, I was expecting some things to go wrong, but they took charge and their finance man even went above and beyond a few days later to make sure all went perfect! Thank you all!

Inquiry About Jeep

by from Charlotte, NC |

A quick and courteous response to my inquiry about a Jeep Wrangler for sale. Unfortunately, this vehicle had already been sold. I did not visit the dealer as sourcing was accomplished on line.

very unhappy customer! !!

by from charlotte, nc |

Town and country was one of my many stops on feb. 16th for me to look at a used vehicle. They had a 2009 chevy traverse that we were really intrested in but due to paperwork errors was not able to get it. We got called in a day or so later after application was filled out saying they had another vehicle for us that would work. We packed up to take a look and it was a 2010 dodge journey. This vehicle was not on our lists of intrests but knowing how car salesmen are we ended up purchasing it. A week after purchasing it the car started malfunctioning not wanting to turn on here and there leaving my family stranded in hot, cold, and rainy weather. Have brought it in on several occasions and even towed in once due to this problem. My warranty is out and now am liable for it to be looked at or fixed any further and not one time has anything been fixed to stop this problem. Asked for a refund of my down payment but couldn't get full refund and asked to get traded out of and this either cant be done. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone. I have been a good customer making my payments on time. Here it is 4 months since I purchased the vehicle and the problem is getting much worse. Do not go to this dealership, the people are rude especially the finance section. A gentleman named scott in particular. He gets frustrated very easily and doesn't do his job 100%. He doesn't call the appropriate people needed to help out and has given attitude since day one that we walked in.

Town & Country Ford responded to this review

June 20, 2014

Samantha: We have tried on several occasions to find the problem that neither our dealership nor the Chrysler Dodge store can duplicate. We went as far as to replace the starter and alternator at no cost even without this mysterious problem ever occurring for us. We have provided loaner vehicles, while we tried to duplicate what you say is occurring. We would like to trade you out but due to issues out of our control have not been able to. We have offered to purchase the vehicle back and even offered financing terms that the lenders have set forth for you which you declined to take advantage of. Please feel free to contact us at your convenience to discuss this further. Thank you.

Great service

by from Waxhaw |

I have purchased 2 cars from Tremaine smith and all both times he showed what the true definition of a car salesman should be thanks Town and country ford you all need more like him

Great Service!

by from Concord, NC |

I get my F-150 serviced there regularly! Go see Danielle! She is great.