Town & Country Ford

Service 877-289-6173

True Price at Town and Country Ford

Great service

by from Charlotte, NC |

Town and country ford has been my best dealership experience ever. I just bought my 5th mustang and could not be happier with the price and service I was provided. My salesman ken bronikowski was up front and honest the whole way through. He as not pushy and annoying like most car salesman. The true price system the dealership has is a great way to buy a new vehicle. Like everyone else I hate going to a dealership and sitting there for hours arguing with a salesman over price. The true price eliminates that. I look forward to buying my next vehicle from town and country ford. Thank you for being an outstanding dealership.

Inquiry About Jeep

by from Charlotte, NC |

A quick and courteous response to my inquiry about a Jeep Wrangler for sale. Unfortunately, this vehicle had already been sold. I did not visit the dealer as sourcing was accomplished on line.

very unhappy customer! !!

by from charlotte, nc |

Town and country was one of my many stops on feb. 16th for me to look at a used vehicle. They had a 2009 chevy traverse that we were really intrested in but due to paperwork errors was not able to get it. We got called in a day or so later after application was filled out saying they had another vehicle for us that would work. We packed up to take a look and it was a 2010 dodge journey. This vehicle was not on our lists of intrests but knowing how car salesmen are we ended up purchasing it. A week after purchasing it the car started malfunctioning not wanting to turn on here and there leaving my family stranded in hot, cold, and rainy weather. Have brought it in on several occasions and even towed in once due to this problem. My warranty is out and now am liable for it to be looked at or fixed any further and not one time has anything been fixed to stop this problem. Asked for a refund of my down payment but couldn't get full refund and asked to get traded out of and this either cant be done. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone. I have been a good customer making my payments on time. Here it is 4 months since I purchased the vehicle and the problem is getting much worse. Do not go to this dealership, the people are rude especially the finance section. A gentleman named scott in particular. He gets frustrated very easily and doesn't do his job 100%. He doesn't call the appropriate people needed to help out and has given attitude since day one that we walked in.

Town & Country Ford responded to this review

June 20, 2014

Samantha: We have tried on several occasions to find the problem that neither our dealership nor the Chrysler Dodge store can duplicate. We went as far as to replace the starter and alternator at no cost even without this mysterious problem ever occurring for us. We have provided loaner vehicles, while we tried to duplicate what you say is occurring. We would like to trade you out but due to issues out of our control have not been able to. We have offered to purchase the vehicle back and even offered financing terms that the lenders have set forth for you which you declined to take advantage of. Please feel free to contact us at your convenience to discuss this further. Thank you.

Great service

by from Waxhaw |

I have purchased 2 cars from Tremaine smith and all both times he showed what the true definition of a car salesman should be thanks Town and country ford you all need more like him

Great Service!

by from Concord, NC |

I get my F-150 serviced there regularly! Go see Danielle! She is great.

Chavar Wood

by from Conover, NC |

We came into Town & Country Ford today to trade our truck for a new F-150. From me the minute we walked in the door and was introduced to Chavar Wood we had nothing but an enjoyable buying process. Chavar was an awesome salesperson and made sure that we were well attended to. He made our sales experiences one of the best we've ever had. I would recommend anyone to see Chavar for their next car needs.

Great Experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

Bought a 2010 F-150 from Town and Country. It was a great experience. Couldn't be happier with our Ford

Great experience!

by from Indian Trail, NC |

Was a pleasure buying a car. Great prices, no pressure, and very friendly sales staff!!! Came in because I did my research online and their prices were very good and liked that they did "True Price" so I didn't have to haggle price for hours, they gave me a price that was much better than other dealers were quoting and that was right up front. They facility was really nice, and they even have a restaurant in the dealership which was very convenient and cool! I definitely recommend them. Go see Carl Ralston he was a pleasure to work with very personable, no pressure and was up front and honest with me. Overall a very refreshing experience especially when I usually dread shopping for a car.

unhappy customer

by from Charlotte nc |

I purchased a used ford edge and got the extended warranty and in less than a month of me purchasing this vehicle the computer module has gone out. I took it to the dealership cause i had the warrant and they tell me it wasnt covered. So im like well i had the vehicle for less than a month i feel this should be a cortesy fix. The repair is more than my car payment which i have not paid yet cause its due next month im like wow so my first payment is going to be for a major repair already. Wow

Town & Country Ford responded to this review

March 25, 2014

We apologize that the service you are referring to is not covered under the warranty you purchased. We would be happy to discuss this situation further, as your satisfaction is our priority. Please contact Charles Hutto, General Manager, at (704) 536-5600. Thank you.

Dealership Needs Better Customer Service

by from Hickory, NC |

The people at this dealership are nice enough when you can actually talk to someone. Customer service from these people is sorely lacking. If you call and leave a voice mail you expect a response at least within a couple of hours. I've called and left messages and no one would call me back all day...and I would have to call again the next day. If you guys don't know the answer, at least call me back and let me know you're looking into it. I purchased a used vehicle from this dealership and the radio was not working. They were going to get it fixed but when I called the next week I never received a call back. I kept calling and finally they said, "Oh we got the vehicle back yesterday". Where was the call to me? Now it has been over a month since I've purchased the vehicle and the 30-day temporary tag has expired over a week ago. I was promised the permanent tag last week but never received the tag nor a phone call explaining where it is. I called back today and of course I had to leave a voice mail because no one there actually answers the phone, and hours later still no reply. I called again and again had to leave a voice mail. Finally I get a reply saying someone else is working on my case and they are not in the office today. I think that is ridiculous but I would have been more understanding if you had called me back earlier today. It seems unbelievable to me that a business that deals in cars all the time would have any kind of problems getting a out-of-state title and getting a customer their tag in under 30 days. Either no one was looking into it or it was incompetence but either way it does not give a person a good feeling about being a customer of this dealership. And something to try, if a customer calls and leaves a message how about giving that customer a call back within the hour...that goes a long way into showing you care.

Would buy again!

by from Matthews, NC |

I was very pleased with the help I received from Town and Country Ford. The Sales Department listened to me and helped me locate the type, color and year Ford I was hunting and had it shipped to their dealership! I was so happy to see my Mustang Convertible in grabber blue! It was in excellent shape! I would recommend them to anyone!