Earnhardt Nissan

6354 E. Test Drive, Mesa, AZ 85206

Used 480-324-8837

truth? they don't understand the meaning.

by from Chandler, AZ |

Our kids went to this dealership to buy a new Rogue. They have done nothing but lie and change their story over and over again. So sad. Tex you should be ashamed of your team.

April 30, 2014

Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. We are so sorry to hear of your children's negative experiences in our dealership and urge you to please call me, Cat Hubler, at 480-324-8836. You may also email your contact info to cat.hubler@earnhardt.com. I'd really like to speak with you directly about these issues, and I'd like to help, as best as I can, resolve this matter. Hope to hear from you soon, Best, Cat Hubler Fleet and Internet Director 480-324-8836

Stay far away!

by from Apache Junction, AZ |

If I could give zero stars I would. Stay far far far away!! I read the reviews and should have listened to them! From the salesperson to the finance guy, one of the worst experiences I have ever had and after complaining about the visit they seemed to not care even more. This is my 5th Nissan and my last ever from this horrible dealership! The previous dealership I used at least pretended to care about the customer. I have used them in the past for service, which has been fine, had a couple of issues, but the service manager Jason took care of them. I will probably not return for service either because of this experience I do not want to spend another dime here.

Love the customer service and the service dept

by from Mesa, AZ |

I am a repeat customer to this dealership. I purchased a Sentra there 5 years ago and was very pleased with the sales staff and I also love the service dept staff. That is a great plus since that is the staff you will be dealing with after your purchase. This time we purchased a Rogue. I don't like the purchasing process as a whole but if you go in with your homework done and know the goal you are trying to achieve, you will be doing yourself a great favor. Know what you are willing to accept and stick to it. Shop around first and educate yourself. Be smart and not arrogant. Rickie was our saleman, he listened to our needs and helped us find a car to help fill our need. Rory in finance explained our paperwork so we clearly understood. I also like that I receive reminder calls about scheduling my maintenance appts. I like Nissan's overall customer service. They are customer oriented.

NO Service

by from Mesa,Az |

First time for service was told it was not coverd by warrenty

August 29, 2013

Hello Rarnold, My name is Jason Christensen and I am the Parts and Service Director with Earnhardt Nissan. I see you have some concerns about your warranty coverage and I would like to either email or speak you to get some more information. Please email me at jasonc@earnhardt.com or contact me directly at 480-324-8888. Thank you very much and I hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day Jason Christensen Parts and Service Director Earnhardt Nissan 480-324-8888

I bought a new car

by from Tempe, AZ |

I worked with Greg Wilkins & Mike Rozzo. They were, so nice & helpful through out this process. I had checked out other dealerships. Ultimately Mike & Greg wanted to work to gain my business. They didn't have the car I wanted at their dealership so they found me the car I wanted and brought it to me. They listened to what I wanted and did everything they could to make it happen. The purchasing process was so very smooth. They communicated with me the whole time to let me know what was going on and what the next step would be. I would highly recommend them to my friends & family.

Car buying experience

by from Mesa Az. |

We went there to look at Nissan Versas . They had one used one on the lot, so we test drove it. All along we kept asking our salesman (James Wright) how much is this vehicle. He had us fill out paperwork and then told us that the 2010 Nissan Versa with 46,894 miles on it (quite high I thought) was $14,995 . He told us the price AFTER they ran a credit check on us. I about fell off my chair. When I told James that was outragous for the year and mileage he went to "try to get us a better deal" . After waiting almost 10 minutes we walked out . If this dealership (or any of their other stores )work like this then I will NOT be buying there. We were totally disgusted with the whole process. Hey Earnhardt- Next time a customer asks you HOW MUCH - you might want to let them know BEFORE you run a credit check on them . Totally unprofessional and I will tell everyone what a crock of crap they were .

March 7, 2013

Deb, we are very sorry to hear about your negative experience with our sales staff. I want to assure you that it is never our intention to mislead our customers when it comes to the price of our vehicles. Also, I would like to thank you for your feedback. Constructive criticism is often the best way to improve our dealership as a whole. For this reason, I would greatly appreciate the chance to speak to you about this issue further and regain your trust. Please contact me at your convenience so we can begin moving forward in a positive direction. I look forward to speaking to you soon. Sincerely, Cat Hubler - Fleet and Internet Director cat.hubler@earnhardt.com Office: 480-981-3331

Bought a 2013 Nissan Altima

by from Mesa, AZ |

I worked with Greg Wilkins and Alex he was awesome! They spent the time to get me the best deal possible and took the least amount of time after I had spent lots of time at other dealerships. They were accommodating and were real.

January 25, 2013

Thank you for taking a minute out of your day to share this with us. We make it a constant goal to be expedient, but thorough and personable at every turn with our customers. We are so glad to know that Greg and Alex both were able to exceed your expectations in that endeavor. Please feel free to come in or contact us if there is anything further we can do for you. Find us on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date with exclusive specials that we may be offering! Sincerely, Cat Hubler ? Fleet and Internet Director cat.hubler@earnhardt.com

Great Customer Service

by from Mesa, AZ |

Excellent customer service! My salesman, Estevan Gonzalez was very patient and did not rush me on my decision making - which I REALLY appreciated. Estevan made sure every issue or concern I had during the search and purchasing process was addressed. This experience far surpassed my last one with another dealership, and I would highly recommend Earnhardt Nissan and Estevan to my family and friends.

Greg Wilkins is great!!!!

by from Mesa, AZ |

I came in a couple of weeks ago for an oil change on my 08 Sentra and ran in to Greg while I was waiting. He actually showed me that I could have a brand new one with more options for less than what I was already paying. They had me in and out in the same amount of time it would have taken for just a regular oil change. I can't wait to let everyone know to go down and see Greg at Earnhardt Nissan!!!!

good place to shop and have car serviced

by from mesa az |

We have purchased 4 cars from here and was always treated well and they listened to what we wanted and answered questions we had. We also had cars serviced there and they were quick and if it did take longer we were shuttled home and picked up when car was ready.