Earnhardt Nissan

New 877-366-5392
Used 877-253-3367
Service 877-468-4251

No Bull - Since 1951

Love the customer service and the service dept

by from Mesa, AZ |

I am a repeat customer to this dealership. I purchased a Sentra there 5 years ago and was very pleased with the sales staff and I also love the service dept staff. That is a great plus since that is the staff you will be dealing with after your purchase. This time we purchased a Rogue. I don't like the purchasing process as a whole but if you go in with your homework done and know the goal you are trying to achieve, you will be doing yourself a great favor. Know what you are willing to accept and stick to it. Shop around first and educate yourself. Be smart and not arrogant. Rickie was our saleman, he listened to our needs and helped us find a car to help fill our need. Rory in finance explained our paperwork so we clearly understood. I also like that I receive reminder calls about scheduling my maintenance appts. I like Nissan's overall customer service. They are customer oriented.

Vehicle service not completed when promised

by from San Tan Valley, AZ |

Made an appointment, days in advance for transmission service, and to have both differentials fluids changed. Dropped vehicle off at 7AM. Time of completion was supposed to be around 12 noon. Returned at 1PM, was told they were running behind, eta was now 2:30 according to the service rep. I waited another hour in the waiting room, service rep walked by a few times. Waited till around 2 PM, no sign of my vehicle in the shop. Walked around behind building to see my vehicle had not been touched in 7 hrs. Why did I make an appointment? The service manager didn't even have a legitimate excuse. I saw cars entering and leaving the service shop, but not mine? Got my keys back, and left. I won't be returning for anything less than them paying me back for my time lost, mileage, etc. On my way home I called and left the dealership manager a relatively polite message with my grievance and got no reply. I have absolutely nothing positive to say. Went to another dealership the next morning and was at home with my serviced vehicle by 10 am,

January 18, 2015

My name is Gary Prate and I am the Parts and Service Director.I am very sorry for the negative experience you had at Earnhardt Nissan. I value your feed back and would like the opportunity to discuss this further. Please contact me at 480-324-8871 or e-mail me at garyp@earnhardt.com . I look forward to hearing from you.

Good experience

by from Mesa Az |

I bought a car here a couple of days ago and I it was easy and fair the person I worked with was good they tried to get me the best deal they could

very poor customer service

by from mesa, az |

I purchased a Nissan Frontier in September 2014 from Earnhardt Nissan. After I purchased the vehicle the attitude of the staff changed and I received very sub-par customer service. The customer service was so bad I made an appointment with Jason Gourd, General Manager. While I was telling Mr. Gourd and his Sales Manager, Jason of the terrible experience I had, I was looked at by Mr. Gourd with disgust. At one point in my explanation I asked the two men ?Does that make sense to you?? For an awkward four seconds of silence, Mr. Gourd glared at me and made me feel as though I was a criminal and responded with a sarcastic ?I?m sorry, was that a question? I thought you were still explaining things?. So I repeated the question and never received an answer to what I asked. Mr. Gourd asked me what he could do to make up for the terrible experience I had, to which I replied ?I don?t know?. He asked me if he could buy the truck back which I was 100% ecstatic about. The meeting took place on a late Friday afternoon when the banks were closed so we had to wait till Monday morning. I received a call Monday saying he could not buy the truck back because the vehicle would now be considered used and the loss was too great for Earnhardt Nissan. I met Mr. Gourd at the dealership where he treated me like an old friend, he handed me the sun shade that they forgot to order as part of my deal and he walked me out to the truck to make sure it fit and was truly what I had ordered. I told Mr. Gourd that this was good customer service and I thought that it would bury the hatchet of this bad vehicle buying experience. I am writing this review because the truck only reminds me of how awful Earnhardt Nissan is and how I wish I never would have purchased a vehicle from them. In conclusion Earnhardt Nissan has proven to me that customers are just a quota, a sale, a goal at the end of the month AND THAT AIN?T NO BULL!

truth? they don't understand the meaning.

by from Chandler, AZ |

Our kids went to this dealership to buy a new Rogue. They have done nothing but lie and change their story over and over again. So sad. Tex you should be ashamed of your team.

April 30, 2014

Thank you for bringing this situation to our attention. We are so sorry to hear of your children's negative experiences in our dealership and urge you to please call me, Cat Hubler, at 480-324-8836. You may also email your contact info to cat.hubler@earnhardt.com. I'd really like to speak with you directly about these issues, and I'd like to help, as best as I can, resolve this matter. Hope to hear from you soon, Best, Cat Hubler Fleet and Internet Director 480-324-8836

Stay far away!

by from Apache Junction, AZ |

If I could give zero stars I would. Stay far far far away!! I read the reviews and should have listened to them! From the salesperson to the finance guy, one of the worst experiences I have ever had and after complaining about the visit they seemed to not care even more. This is my 5th Nissan and my last ever from this horrible dealership! The previous dealership I used at least pretended to care about the customer. I have used them in the past for service, which has been fine, had a couple of issues, but the service manager Jason took care of them. I will probably not return for service either because of this experience I do not want to spend another dime here.

NO Service

by from Mesa,Az |

First time for service was told it was not coverd by warrenty

August 29, 2013

Hello Rarnold, My name is Jason Christensen and I am the Parts and Service Director with Earnhardt Nissan. I see you have some concerns about your warranty coverage and I would like to either email or speak you to get some more information. Please email me at jasonc@earnhardt.com or contact me directly at 480-324-8888. Thank you very much and I hope to hear from you soon. Have a great day Jason Christensen Parts and Service Director Earnhardt Nissan 480-324-8888

I bought a new car

by from Tempe, AZ |

I worked with Greg Wilkins & Mike Rozzo. They were, so nice & helpful through out this process. I had checked out other dealerships. Ultimately Mike & Greg wanted to work to gain my business. They didn't have the car I wanted at their dealership so they found me the car I wanted and brought it to me. They listened to what I wanted and did everything they could to make it happen. The purchasing process was so very smooth. They communicated with me the whole time to let me know what was going on and what the next step would be. I would highly recommend them to my friends & family.

Car buying experience

by from Mesa Az. |

We went there to look at Nissan Versas . They had one used one on the lot, so we test drove it. All along we kept asking our salesman (James Wright) how much is this vehicle. He had us fill out paperwork and then told us that the 2010 Nissan Versa with 46,894 miles on it (quite high I thought) was $14,995 . He told us the price AFTER they ran a credit check on us. I about fell off my chair. When I told James that was outragous for the year and mileage he went to "try to get us a better deal" . After waiting almost 10 minutes we walked out . If this dealership (or any of their other stores )work like this then I will NOT be buying there. We were totally disgusted with the whole process. Hey Earnhardt- Next time a customer asks you HOW MUCH - you might want to let them know BEFORE you run a credit check on them . Totally unprofessional and I will tell everyone what a crock of crap they were .

March 7, 2013

Deb, we are very sorry to hear about your negative experience with our sales staff. I want to assure you that it is never our intention to mislead our customers when it comes to the price of our vehicles. Also, I would like to thank you for your feedback. Constructive criticism is often the best way to improve our dealership as a whole. For this reason, I would greatly appreciate the chance to speak to you about this issue further and regain your trust. Please contact me at your convenience so we can begin moving forward in a positive direction. I look forward to speaking to you soon. Sincerely, Cat Hubler - Fleet and Internet Director cat.hubler@earnhardt.com Office: 480-981-3331

Bought a 2013 Nissan Altima

by from Mesa, AZ |

I worked with Greg Wilkins and Alex he was awesome! They spent the time to get me the best deal possible and took the least amount of time after I had spent lots of time at other dealerships. They were accommodating and were real.

January 25, 2013

Thank you for taking a minute out of your day to share this with us. We make it a constant goal to be expedient, but thorough and personable at every turn with our customers. We are so glad to know that Greg and Alex both were able to exceed your expectations in that endeavor. Please feel free to come in or contact us if there is anything further we can do for you. Find us on Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date with exclusive specials that we may be offering! Sincerely, Cat Hubler ? Fleet and Internet Director cat.hubler@earnhardt.com

Great Customer Service

by from Mesa, AZ |

Excellent customer service! My salesman, Estevan Gonzalez was very patient and did not rush me on my decision making - which I REALLY appreciated. Estevan made sure every issue or concern I had during the search and purchasing process was addressed. This experience far surpassed my last one with another dealership, and I would highly recommend Earnhardt Nissan and Estevan to my family and friends.