Chuck Colvin Auto Center

1925 N. Hwy 99W, McMinnville, OR 97128

New 888-885-5724
Used 888-529-3512
Service 888-270-0811

Big Enough to Serve You, Small Enough to Care.

Great customer service

by from Missoula, MT |

I live in MT and found the car online. We did the whole deal online and phone. The dealership gave me a great deal and I got a fantastic vehicle that I love. They found me a super interest rate and handled all the paperwork for me. All the follow-up questions and service has been perfect.

Linda J

by from Roseburg, OR. |

Bob Rapp was my salesman and he was very knowledgeable about the car I was interested in and any questions I had. I liked that he could answer all my questions. When I asked him how they could know about all the different cars he said they had to study and take a test so that really impressed me. I liked that. Made me feel comfortable that he wasn't just feeding me a line. He also stayed 2 hours after his shift was over the day I bought the car while I was talking with the finance guy, even when the Ducks big game was on and I told him to GO HOME and watch the game. He waited until I was ready to go, walked me out to my new car, made sure I had all the infor I needed to get started. As I am an older women, that gave me a good feeling. I live over 150 miles away but would recommend this dealership and Bob although everyone in there was really nice.

Sales Experience

by from Gresham, OR |

I was drawn to the dealership by the positive customer reviews. The staff responded to my inquiries promptly. The price was fair. The vehicle posted on the internet was as expected when I arrived. There was no sales pressure or gimmicks. The sales person, the finance manager and sales manager were friendly, made the process easy. The purchase was definitely my best auto purchasing experience.

Very attentive staff.

by from McMinnville, Oregon |

Professional and low pressure salesman who made me feel like he had all the time in the world to answer my questions.

Great Service

by from McMinnville, OR 97128 |

Whether for regular or special service the employees keep me informed and what the costs will be if and when more repairs are needed.

I had great service from Jason and Rich

by from McMinnville,OR |

Jason Johnson and Rich Germinson where guick on getting me a answer on approval. And Rich found me the best rate and cheapest payment possible. I've now purchased 3 Nissan thru Chuck Colvin and look forward to giving future business to you.

The best of the best

by from Oregon Coast |

The people at Chuck Colvin are always professional and go above and beyond in the service dept. I am never disappointed with the care given to me and my vehicle. I refer everyone I know that is looking for a new vehicle with out reservation.

Excellent experience at Chuck Colvin Ford

by from McMinnville, OR |

Very friendly & courteous staff, quality service, speedy service, ease of making an appointment, reasonable price, wifi for customers in waiting area.

Great service

by from mcminville Oregon |

The willingness to go the extra mile. Like delivering my car to my home and then following up with a second visit to provide me information on all the gadgets for the car.

Great Customer Service

by from McMinnville OR |

The experience is always smooth from beginning to end. They always keep me informed of any excess charges and give me accurate pricing up front.

Good buying experience

by from McMinnville, OR |

The salesman's patience was appreciated, I was unsure exactly what model I wanted, I test drove 3 and chose the Fusion.