Hendrick Acura

6824 E. Independence Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28227

Used 866-831-8903

Superior Service!!

by from Mint Hill, NC |

Eddie is a Superior technician. His technical knowledge saved a lot of trouble. Eddie, thanks for helping and your patience!

May 19, 2015

Thank you so much for your positive review! Eddie is certainly a valued part of the Hendrick Acura family!

Service manger

by from Charlotte, NC |

Tony, their Service manager provides, exemplary customer care, HE'S THE BEST!

March 18, 2015

Thank you so much for your positive review of Tony and Hendrick Acura!

Incredible experience!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I cannot express how great and easy of a buying experience I encountered at Hendrick Acura. I was greeted politely and timely when I arrived. Mark Rossi was knowledgable, honest, and personal with helping me find the car that best fit my lifestyle, budget, and taste. I am a young female who does not know much about cars and to be honest, this was my first major purchase. Most people warned me about buying a car and being taken advantage of simply because of this. Mark and Nick (in the finance department) did anything but that. They looked after me like a daughter and friend, ensuring all of my questions were answered (no matter how simple or obvious of an answer it may have been) and got me the most incredible deal. They both genuinely cared about my success regarding making the purchase work for me. They took the time to explain every detail to me, yet the entire process was done so timely. Henrick Acura, but more specifically Mark is the best around! I walked away with a beautiful car and a lovely experience. I will be recommending Hendrick Acura, Nick, and Mark to anybody is the market for a new car!

January 22, 2015

Thank you so much for your positive review! It's experiences like this that we aim for and we are thrilled to hear you had such a wonderful buying experience! Welcome to the Hendrick Acura Family!

Great experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

Best car buying experience I have ever had! My salesman, David Rosenbaum was professional and knowledgeable. Along with being personable and enjoyable to work with. I love my Acura and will be sure to recommend this dealership and Mr. Rosenbaum to my family and friends.

July 16, 2014

Thank you so much for your positive review! We are thankful to have you as part of the Hendrick Acura Family! Please reach out to us if we can ever be of service to you!

helpful sales force

by from Charlotte, NC |

I was looking to purchase an Acura TL and the sales team was very helpful in offering test drives, a knowledgable team sales associates, and financing offers. I did not purchase because the wife got what she wanted but when I am in the market to purchase again I will visit the same showroom to purchase the TL that I want. Good people offering great services.

July 16, 2014

Thank you so much for your positive review of our dealership and our team! We would love to offer you assistance in the future with your vehicle needs!