Hendrick BMW

Used 888-339-1780
Service 888-345-2033

Professionalism and Class

by from Charlotte, NC |

The associates at Hendrick BMW have always conducted their business with me with the utmost professionalism. When buying a vehicle I was given the correct balance of information and not pressured into a decision. The service quality and customer focus is top notch too. All the service advisors are courteous, knowledgeable, and results oriented, particularly Saad Mubarak who is one of the top professionals in a multitude of businesses I have encountered. I recommend this dealership highly.

Hendrick BMW responded to this review

April 10, 2014

Thank you for the great review. The entire team at Hendrick BMW is as you stated it focus on our customers. We are glad to hear you had such a great experience and continue trusting us with your vehicle purchases and service. We will be sure to let Saad know of your kind words as well.

Excellent to own the new BMW 535i xdrive

by from Charotte NC |

I loved the BMW 535i xdrive from the day I test drove in May 2015. Jordan DeVore, the manager explained me the benefits of 535i from top to bottom compared with Audi A6 & Lexus GS 350. He helped me to get the best car with good features for best cost in less time when compared to other BMW dealers in NC & SC. I also tried comparing Edmunds, TrueCar and CarsDirect, but the pricing and service from Hendrick BMW Charlotte was the best. Jordan also recommended to get my car delivery from Greer SC thru BMW performance delivery program, which I had to drive the similar 535i in tracks and x5 in rocky rocks (the experience was amazing). The team there explained me the features for about 3 hrs, which is very useful and it is truly awesome. I'm 100% satisfied customer of Hendrick BMW Charlotte and a proud owner. Thank you Jordan

Absolute first class BMW dealership!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Absolute first class BMW dealership! This is my second purchase from Hendrick BMW on Independence, and both experiences have set the bar on what I expect from automotive dealers; which is good for them, not so good for other dealers. Working with client advisor Jordan DeVore has always been a pleasure. He is very knowledgeable about the BMW automotive line, and is able to properly guide you on recommended options to fit your needs. He takes the time to explain the ins and outs of every vehicle that I've driven, listens to my wants/needs/concerns, and works with me to make sure I'm confident with my purchasing decision. Highly recommend working with Jordan and the Hendrick BMW team.

Geat buying experience

by from The Villages, Florida |

This is my 4th BMW from Hendricks and I drove from Florida with a BMW dealership 18 miles away because of the great customer service I've received in the past. My advisor was Jeff Shinn, I say advisor because I never felt pressure to buy. Jeff and the whole Henrick's team made the 8hr. drive well worth the effort. From Jeff Shinn to the young lady who directs your calls, Mike in finance and Dave Owen in service thanks againfor a great buying experience. Love my Z4!

Car Shopping at Hendrick BMW

by from Charlotte, NC |

My wife and I were recently in the market for a new car and found the entire experience to be best in class at Hendrick BMW. The entire staff and facilities were great and we were particular pleased with Michael Dickerson, our sales professional. We would certainly recommend Michael and Hendrick BMW to our friends.

Great experience at Hendrick BMW

by from Charlotte, NC |

We had a very positive car shopping experience with Hendrick BMW. Michael Dickerson was extremely knowledgeable, patient, and personable, and made the car shopping experience a very pleasant one. We were extremely happy with the dealership and his service, and will be back in the future!

Car Purchase of Hendrick BMW (Independence)

by from Charlotte, NC |

After getting off to a bad start with dealing with BMW Northlake, I tried Hendrick BMW on Independence. While both dealerships belong to the Hendrick Auto Chain the experience was night and day different. Unlike Nothlake, I dealt with a Client Advisor who knew everything about the product he was trying to sell. His knoweldge was fantastic and answered each of my questions. He was also extremely friendly and I found the experience (even buying a car) enjoyable. If you are looking for a new BMW ask for Chris Rose at BMW Independence as your Client Advisor. He is extremely, knowledgleable, nice and willing to take the time to answer any question. I simply couldn't have asked for more. The next car I buy, I'lll be looking for Chris.......

Excellent Customer Service when buying a BMW

by from Charlotte, NC |

Brian Barry at Hendrick pre-owned BMW was a very patient salesman who followed through on everything he promised. He went over and above what was expected. Jhoda also provided excellent customer service. I am impressed that they know my name when I enter the building. Thank you for a great experience.

Jordan DeVore - "Great Customer Service"

by from Charlotte, NC |

I went to Hendrick BMW over a year ago to check out the new BMW 4 series. I was introduced to Jordan DeVore who took me for a test drive. I told him I was just shopping and had no intentions of buying a car. He spent a lot of time with me anyway and explained all the features in detail. I saved Jordan's information because I had an interest in purchasing a BMW in the future. Just recently I decided it was time to buy a new car and contacted Jordan DeVore. He made the process seamless and helped me to find the perfect vehicle. It was a great experience all around!

Great Salesperson

by from Concord NC |

Brian Barry is an awesome salesperson and all around nice guy. I've been a Ford guy but after visiting the BMW dealership I found exactly what I needed. Brian was patient/not pushy and talked with me-not "at" me. I strongly recommend anyone shopping for a BMW ask for Brian.

Great service

by from Rock hill, sc |

I bought my first car from Brian Berry at Hendrick BMW and got great service along with a great car. I recommend buying from them!