Hendrick BMW

Used 888-339-1780
Service 888-345-2033

Happy Realtor

by from Charlotte nc |

Thank you for making dreams come true, Graham was the cause of a great decision I could not be happier with my BMW. Thank you so much

January 18, 2015

Thank you Whitney for the nice review! We are so pleased you are happy with your purchase and experience.

Found the perfect Ford

by from New York |

Who would have thought I would have found the car I wanted at a BMW store in Charlotte, but dealing with Graeme telephonically was far easier than any face to face experience I have ever had.

January 14, 2015

Thank you for trusting the team at Hendrick BMW with your purchase. We are pleased to hear that you had such a great experience with Graeme. Thank you again for giving us an opportunity to earn your business and for the kind review.

Hendrick champions

by from Waxhaw, NC |

What an amazing car buying experience, Graeme Bosch was open, honest and efficient... True professional in the business.

January 14, 2015

Thank you for giving the team at Hendrick BMW an opportunity to earn your business. We are glad to hear that you had such a great experience. We look forward to assisting you with all your vehicular needs in the future.

I love my Prius

by from Matthews, NC |

We are so happy with our little car. I left the dealership having made friends you guys are awesome, thank you Colin and Graeme.

January 14, 2015

Thank you so much for the kind review. We are always so glad to hear when someone leaves our dealership happy. I'll be sure to let Colin & Graeme know they did a great job! Thank you again and please don't hesitate to let us help you with any further vehicle needs.

BMW family

by from California |

Thank you Michael and Graham for a great car buying experience we are your biggest fans!!

January 12, 2015

Thank you for the kind review. We hope that in the future we can help you with any other of your car needs.

Made it EASY for me

by from Charlotte, NC |

Jake was very professional/efficient. Made it easy for a very busy man like myself to get the deal done. I work out of town the majority of the year and Jake was able to arrange for one of my trades to be picked up after the paperwork was done. He personally went and got the car to make sure it went smoothly and it was very convenient for me because I wouldn't have had the time to bring it in myself.

January 14, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Hendrick BMW and Jake. We do our best to make the car buying experience as flawless and easy as possible. I'll be sure to let Jake know how pleased you are. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any future car needs.

Keeps me coming back!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Jake Badinelli (Client Advisor) and the staff at Hendrick BMW Pre-Owned are great! I always have a premium experience whenever I go there. Jake was very professional, efficient, and respectful of my time. I have now purchased 3 vehicles from them over the past 4 years and would definitely recommend them for your next BMW purchase!

January 12, 2015

Thank you for your continued support and faith in the team at Hendrick BMW. We are very grateful for customers such as yourself that continue to give us an opportunity to earn their business. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future and thanks again for the kind words and great review.

BMW X-3 purchase

by from Charlotte NC |

I continue to buy from Hendrick BMW on Independence and have found Jeff Shinn the sales associate to be outstanding in his professional attention to the sale process.

January 16, 2015

Ted, thank you for taking the time out of your day and giving the pre-owned team at Hendrick BMW such a nice review. Thank you as well for continuously giving us an opportunity to earn your business, we look forward to assisting you in the future with all your vehicular needs.

Easy Time

by from Charlotte |

Jake and I worked together at a previous job and I happened to run into him when purchasing my new car at Hendrick BMW Pre-Owned. He made sure I was taken care of and it was a smooth and easy process.

January 12, 2015

Thank you for the kind words about your purchase experience at Hendrick BMW! We hope that in the future we can help you with all of your car needs.

Great Service

by from Anderson SC |

Yesterday, my wife and I took delivery of a certified pre-owned 2011 328i x drive. Jake was our sales representative. From my first inquiry email to the drive home, Jake took great care of us. I live in Anderson, SC, work as an administrator at Clemson University, and don't have a lot of extra time to car shop. In past several years, I have purchased a total of 5 other BMWs, both new and certified pre-owned for myself, my wife, and daughter - sold my 2007 last week and the one we picked up yesterday makes 3 owned currently. We have purchased from dealers in Greenville, Athens, and Birmingham, but never at Hendrick. Jake understood quickly what I wanted to purchase, was professional, efficient, informative, and a pleasure to work with. Through a series of emails, a few calls, and some electronic document exchanges, he had the vehicle ready for us to pick up Tuesday morning and we were back on the road home in about 90 minutes. Not to mention that the car is great as expected. I can assure you that when we replace the next car in our family, I'll call Jake. He understands customers and represents Hendrick and BMW well. Dr. Sandy Addis

January 16, 2015

Thank you for giving the team at Hendrick BMW an opportunity to earn your business. We are glad to hear that you had such a great experience with Jake and that we found the right BMW for you. We look forward to assisting you with all your vehicular needs in the future.