Hendrick BMW

6950 E. Independence Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28227

Used 866-677-7726

DJ Johnson at BMW Charlotte

by from Charlotte, Nc |

DJ Johnson our Sales Representative offers excellent follow up and he is very approachable. He responds to our Emails within minutes and he is a pleasant person.

September 12, 2014

Cynthia, thank you so much for the kind review. We are always so glad to hear when someone leaves our dealership happy. I'll be sure to let DJ know he did a great job! Thank you again and please don't hesitate to let us help you with any further vehicle needs.

Great Buying Experience

by from Fort Mill, SC |

I had been casually shopping for a new car but decided to buy after working with DJ Johnson at Hendrick BMW. The dealership is very clean and professional. DJ was assigned to show me some cars and the one I bought is exactly as he said it would be. No pressure, yet plenty of information and when I asked for an opinion he gave it to me. That's what I like and I'd go back to him again.

September 11, 2014

Robin, thank you so much for the review. We are always so glad to hear when someone leaves our dealership happy. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or needs.

Riki Bokavich

by from charlotte, nc |

Riki was so fantastic I came in to get my car serviced and was looking at new vehicles. Riki was incredibly informative and listened closely to my needs and recommended a fantastic solution for myself and my wife. Because of Riki and his wonderful customer service I bought not one but two cars that day. Thank you Riki please ask for him he is fantastic.

September 11, 2014

Wow! Robert, thank you for taking the time out of your day and giving Riki such a great review. We are glad to hear you are so pleased with your experience, and I'll be sure to let Riki know. Please don't forget we will be more than happy to assist you with all your future car needs.

Professional and practical

by from Charlotte, NC |

I recently moved to Charlotte and needed a second car. I shopped around to several dealers looking at a variety of makes and models. Dayne Cook and his supporting team took the time to listen and understand what was important to me in a professional and efficient manner. When it was time to run the numbers they put together a very compelling deal based on my priorities I would highly recommend working with Dayne Jeff and the team.

September 11, 2014

Mike, thank you for the kind words about your purchase experience at Hendrick BMW! We hope that in the future we can help you with any other of your car needs.

Hendrick BMW Charlotte was an excellent experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

I recently bought a new BMW from Hendrick BMW Charlotte. I had a fear of going to dealerships (hadn't been to one in years) but I found it to be a very positive experience and I am thrilled with my new car. My salesperson DJ Johnson was excellent, he was great to work with, he gave me a great deal on my car and he made the very complicated process of buying a new car easy and enjoyable. Also, Hendrick has been offering refreshment courses every weekend at area malls where people can bring their cars in for questions and advice, that has been a big help to me. VERY satisfied with my experience with Hendrick BMW Charlotte.

September 8, 2014

Thank you for giving the team at Hendrick BMW an opportunity to earn your business. We are so glad to hear that you had such a great sales experience with DJ and that he found the right car for you. We look forward to assisting you with all your vehicular needs in the future.

Best Experience Ever

by from Corneilus, NC |

I recently purchased a 2014 328i at the Charlotte Hendricks BMW dealership. It was a great experience. The most important aspect of the experience was interacting with my salesperson...DJ was awesome!!! He was patient, honest and attentive to my concerns as well as the specific preferences I had for my new car. I can?t count how many times DJ said to me, ?we just want you to be happy.? And, he made sure I was happy when I drove off the lot with my new car. I've purchased a few cars...this is my 4th BMW...I can honestly say this is the best experience I've had from start to finish. As long as I live anywhere near the Charlotte area, I will only buy my BMWs from DJ.

September 5, 2014

Thank you for your continued support and faith in the team at Hendrick BMW. We are very grateful for customers such as yourself that continue to give us an opportunity to earn their business. We are glad that you had such a great interaction with DJ and that he was able to find the perfect vehicle for you. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future and thanks again for the kind words and great review.

Experience and Exceptional Individuals

by from Rock Hill, SC |

There isn?t a enough space in this entry field to put everything I would like too. We had an absolutely fabulous experience with our sales representative, Chelsea Cunningham. Right from the beginning, the relationship we had with her was as if we were lifelong friends. Chelsea is kind, respectful and a team player (just by noticing her interactions with her fellow colleagues). Not once did we feel pressure to buy or hassled. Hendrick BMW is tremendously lucky to have Chelsea on their team and we are even luckier that we got the opportunity to get to know her and work with her.

September 10, 2014

Laura, thank you for sharing about your experience at Hendrick BMW and your interaction with Chelsea. We are very happy to hear that she was able to assist you with your purchase decision, and make it such a pleasant experience. I'll be sure to let Chelsea know how pleased you are. We look forward to assisting you with all your future vehicle needs. Thank you again!

Hemdrick BMW = professinal

by from Salisbury, NC |

Jordan DeVore was a great sales person. I never felt that i wqas buying a car. It felt like i maybe buying furniture. They never used any tricks or anything to get us to buy the car.Felt as if they were honest and not judgemental! thats probably the main thing that kept us in the showroom. Never pressured or made to feel as if we were not good enough to be in the showroom. Will go back to them in a heartbeat when we need anything. The manager Jay Cardwell was amazing as well. Everyone made us feel important even if we dont have the most money in the world. everything was pure class and we b oth had a wonderful experience.

September 10, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Hendrick BMW and Jordan. We do our best to make the car buying experience as flawless and easy as possible. I'll be sure to let Jordan know how pleased you are. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any future car needs.

Excellent service!

by from Charlotte,NC |

Although I haven't purchased a car from here yet, Matt Hagley has been a great help in my search for a new vehicle. He has been extremely knowledgeable and very responsive throughout the entire process and I look forward to purchasing a vehicle through him soon. He has helped me with all of my car needs and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

September 1, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Hendrick BMW and Matt. We do our best to make the car buying experience as easy as possible. I'll be sure to let Matt know how pleased you are with his help. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any questions.

Mr Riki Bovavich

by from Charlotte, NC |

Riki Bokavich was most helpful and I would recommend him to anyone coming into Hendrick BMW Charlotte. I was very satisfied with the entire experience. Regards, Michelle Terry

September 1, 2014

Michelle, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your experience with Hendrick BMW and Riki. We hope that in the future we can help you with any other of your car needs.