Hendrick BMW

Used 888-339-1780 Used 888-339-1780
Service 888-345-2033 Service 888-345-2033

excellent service

by from inman,sc |

tremendous excellent auto purchase event with brian barry and handpick bmw. the auto purchased was an e excellent buy, but working with brian made the event 5 star.will be contacting brian for my next auto purchase.was treated personable and professional without exception.what a delight to work with such wonderful staff.

Treated me like an adult!

by from Gastonia, NC |

Bought a used vehicle from Frank King at Hendrick BMW. He was excellent to work with. No games, just a great process from the first phone call to the final signature. Frank does a good job with communication whether it be phone or email. I am pleased with the process and will look to shop there again.

Frank King

by from Charlotte, NC |

This was not my first time at Hendrick BMW Charlotte and it certainly won't be my last. I recently purchased a pre-owned car from Frank King and I have absolutely nothing but great things to say about him and the other Staff. From the moment Frank introduced himself to the moment he shook my hand and gave me the keys it was if I was talking with an old friend. Frank made the whole process from beginning to end run seamlessly. I use the word end lightly because with Frank there isn't an end. He continues to check-in and make sure everything is going great even though the sale has been completed for quite some time. If you are looking for a great car buying experience I would highly suggest going to see Frank.

Buy from Hendrix BMW here's why..

by from Charlotte NC |

Cam Warren was very Helpful in getting me into what exactly I wanted. He and his staff accommodated my needs as I was traveling at the time in order to get me the best car at the best price. The Genius- Rusty was extremely helpful and knowledgeable with car facts and the finance person Mike W. was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. They all went out of their way to assist my needs. Thank you Hendrix BMW!

Frank review

by from Charlotte, NC |

Hendrick BMW is the best dealership. Bought three cars from them and if I ever buy another BMW again I will go back to them.

Outstanding!

by from Lumberton NC |

Frank King and the folks at Hendrick BMW treated me like royalty during my visit there on December 31st. I left there with a car for my wife and received as good as a car buying experience as a person could possibly ask for. No wonder they sell so many cars!

First Class Experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

My wife and I began our new car experience working with Michael Dickerson looking at new models and evaluating lease versus purchase options. He was a pleasure to work with and highly knowledgeable but we ended up finding a car on the certified pre-owned side that was a great match for us. We worked with Frank King on the CPO side and he went above and beyond in terms of doing the legwork on the specific car we were interested in (was held at another dealership within the Hendrick family), educating us around the program and purchase experience, procuring the vehicle in a highly timely manner, etc. Had a great experience and will definitely go through this dealership again - highly recommend it and the team there.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Waxhaw, NC |

I started out looking at a new vehicle and working with Don Bennett. He took me out on two test drives and showed me many of the features in the car. Don was patient, professional and knowledgeable. After researching online my husband found a vehicle that was actually on the certified pre-owned lot. I decided to buy that vehicle and I worked with Frank King who was also professional and knowledgeable. I really like that you are not left alone to figure out how to use your car's functions. Frank preset some of the features in the car and ensured I was connected to a BMW Genius. I had a great buying experience at Hendrick BMW.

Great Purchase

by from Matthews,NC |

Great Experence purchasing my first BMW. Jeff Shinn and team were very helpful and answered all my questions. Thanks Jeff and team.

Good Experience

by from Huntersville NC |

Took time to help me locate the car I was looking for. Third time purchasing car at this location.