Hendrick BMW

Service 888-561-3911

Hendrick BMW - Largest volume BMW dealer in the three state area

First BMW

by from Monroe, NC |

We came on the lot just to look at BMW's. After an hour and a half we were driving away in our new 2011 X5. John our salesman made everything easy and with the special financing rates on 2011's it was a deal we couldn't pass up.

July 10, 2014

Deanna, thank you for trusting the team at Hendrick BMW with your first BMW purchase. We are pleased to hear that you had such a great experience in our Pre-owned department and with John. Thank you again for giving us an opportunity to earn your business and for the kind review.

Awesome Place!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I was very impressed with Hendrick BMW! As I was car shopping client advisor Michael Rutherford was so helpful and sure did know his BMW's. He was so much fun to work with and made the experience one to remember. Michael treated us like royalty and exceeded our expectations of the car shopping experience.

July 10, 2014

Andrew, thank you for taking the time out of your day and giving the pre-owned team at Hendrick BMW such a great review. Thank you as well for giving us an opportunity to earn your business, we look forward to assisting you in the future with all your vehicular needs.

Great service/sales rep

by from Rock Hill, SC |

My experience at Hendrick BMW was excellent! My sales rep, Matt Hagley, was very understanding to my current situation & did anything he could to help me out! I love my car & when I am ready to buy another one down the road I will be calling Matt!

July 10, 2014

Marlee, thank you for the kind words about your purchase experience at Hendrick BMW! We hope that in the future we can help you with any other of your car needs.

Professional and Friendly

by from Charlotte, NC |

I was looking for a newer second Boxster and found a great one (I already had a 2000 'S'). Matt Hagley at the Used BMW location said he would keep his eye out for a quality trade if one came in. A few weeks later I get a call that he just got in a 2007 Boxster with 7k miles (yes only 7K). It appears the car had only been driven on dry days and covered in a garage. This was the gem I was looking for. I asked for a quick PPI to make sure nothing was wrong with it and took it home the next day. I'm am expert car detailer and after I got home and did my thing I realized what a special car it was. Matt was a total professional through the whole buying experience. Everyone at Hendrick has always professional and friendly. I recommend Matt to all my friends at work that are looking for a used BMW.

July 10, 2014

Hal, thank you for giving the team at Hendrick BMW an opportunity to earn your business. We are glad to hear that you had such a great sales experience with Matt, and that he helped find the boxster you were hoping to find. We look forward to assisting you with all your vehicular needs in the future. Please do not hesitate to call with any questions.

Second Car in 6 weeks

by from Charlotte |

My girlfriend and I bought a BMW 5 series at Hendrick BMW from Graeme Bosch. At the time I saw an X5 and nearly bought it that same day. We were so impressed by the way in which this dealership values you as a customer and the friendly professional service, that it only took a few weeks and I was back to buy the X5 that had been on my mind. Thanks Graeme and Todd for making the whole experience excellent twice over.

July 9, 2014

Terry, thank you for your continued support and faith in the team at Hendrick BMW. We are very grateful for customers such as yourself that continue to give us an opportunity to earn their business. We are glad that you had such great interactions with Graeme and Todd and that they were able to find the perfect vehicle for you. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future, and thanks again for the kind words and great review.

BMW 5 series

by from Charlotte |

I have always wanted a black BMW 5 series. After looking at lots of cars out there at various dealerships, it came down to 2 options. At the end of the day we just knew that buying from Hendrick BMW was the only choice. We never felt pressured and the whole experience has made me so happy with my decision. We worked with Graeme who gave us every bit of info we needed and made us feel 100% satisfied in our decision. Came back 6 weeks later and bought another car from them.

July 9, 2014

Katie, thank you for trusting the team at Hendrick BMW with your purchase. We are pleased to hear that you had such a great experience in our Pre-owned department and with Graeme. Thank you again for giving us an opportunity to earn your business and for the kind review. I'll be sure to let Graeme know how pleased you are.

Great car for our needs!!

by from Charlotte |

We came by the dealership to look at a specific car, only to hear it was sold. We met with Graham who realized our disappointment but listened to our needs. He presented options and we left there with a better car than we were hoping for. We have recommended this car buying experience to a few friends and know that they will be looked after in a professional and personal way... which is unfortunately not too common in the car buying market these days.

July 8, 2014

Thank you for sharing about your experience at Hendrick BMW and your interaction with Graeme. We are very happy to hear that he was able to assist you with your purchase decision and needs, and that you left happy. I'll be sure to let Graeme know how pleased you are. We look forward to assisting you with all your future vehicle needs.

Tamara Holt

by from Charlotte, NC |

I had a great experience at Hendrick BMW. Michael Rutherford found the perfect car for my family. He was extremely knowledgable about the car and had answers to all my questions! After the purchase he took extra time to have it cleaned and detailed to perfection! He has followed up several months after my purchase to make sure I'm pleased with the purchase of the car. I wouldn't think of going anywhere else or working with anyone other than Michael!

July 8, 2014

Thank you for the kind words about your purchase experience at Hendrick BMW! We hope that in the future we can help you with any other of your car needs.

Drove from WV.

by from Blue field, wv |

We drove down to Charlotte from WV. We came down because Hendrick BMW had a great deal on a Cadillac that we were looking for. John the sales guy made the process easy and painless.

July 8, 2014

Thank you for giving the team at Hendrick BMW an opportunity to earn your business. We are glad to hear that you had such a great sales experience buying your new car. We look forward to assisting you with all your vehicular needs in the future.

Great experience and great sales guy!

by from Charlotte |

Buy a car can be a stressful experience...However working with the client adviser, Michael Rutherford made my car shopping experience GREAT!! He did not make me feel pressured and allowed me to enjoy picking out a BMW. He was not like any other car sales person I've ever worked with before! I would highly recommend him if you go to BMW! He will help you find the car of your dreams and make it a stress-free experience!

July 9, 2014

Leah, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Hendrick BMW and Michael. We do our best to make the car buying experience as stress free and easy as possible. I'll be sure to let Michael know how pleased you are. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any future car needs.