Hendrick BMW

6950 E. Independence Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28227

Used 866-677-7726

Michael Dickerson

by from Charlotte NC |

Michael Dickerson at Hendrick BMW of Charlotte was a superb sales representative. His knowledge and willingness to help answer all of my questions made the car shopping process so much better. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family. Michael is so professional and personable. He is a true asset to Hendrick BMW.

FIRST BMW!

by from Charlotte NC |

Jake did a wonderful job on my purchase. The overall customer service experience was excellent! He earned a customer for LIFE!

Jordan DeVore - Excellent Salesmanship

by from Charlotte, NC |

?Our client advisor was Jordan DeVore. He was extremely helpful to me in identifying which BMW would suit my needs. He was very responsive in locating a vehicle which fit my needs, which turned out to be right in his dealership. He was professional and fair in price negotiations. He was very flexible about setting up a time to complete the purchase paperwork. He thanked us for our business and made sure that someone showed us all the cool features on the new car.?

Great Customer Service!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Jordan DeVore helped us get out of our current lease early and into a new X3, which we love. Jordan lined up everything before we arrived at the dealership to ensure that we were able to get in and out quickly, during our busy work weeks. This is the second car Jordan has assisted us with leasing and I would refer him to anyone looking for a timely and reasonable transaction. Customer service at its best - Thanks Jordan!

Best BMW dealership in the country

by from Charlotte, NC |

Hendrick BMW is the ultimate buying experience. Staff was fantastic, they have a large selection and even larger network, and the cars are in impeccable condition. I will definitely return for my next car purchase.

1st BMW!!

by from Charlotte NC |

Hands down the best customer service and car buying experience ever. I will be sure to spread the word.

Fantastic Customer Service

by from Charlotte, NC |

I was a little hesitant when I realized my lease was ending with my current BMW, but working with Jordan DeVore, Matt Niess and Michael Fargas at Hendrick BMW made the my anxiety go away. I met with Jordan a few weeks prior and he helped me choose my new car. He was well informed on all the bells and whistles I can add to my car. A few weeks later, my car arrived and then met with Jordan again. Jordan walked me through the process using layman's terms. They even walked me through my car's buttons and knobs. I realized I had been driving a BMW for 3 years and didn't know half of what the gadgets did. The process was quick and I was brought over to Michael Fargas in Finance where he whipped right through the paperwork. Before I knew it, I was driving home with my beautiful car. Thank you to the guys at Hendrick BMW. I love my car.

June 22, 2015

Kristen, thank you so much for such a great review! It truly makes us feel so good when a guest has had such a wonderful experience with us. We are a family here, and it makes us proud to hear that Jordan did such a fantastic job helping you find just the right car and getting all your questions answered and needs met. Thanks again!

unexpected purchase but couldn't help myself

by from Charlotte NC |

Went to Charlotte to purchase a dozen Krispy Kreme donuts and we found ourselves test driving vehicles. I had wanted a BMW but thought that I would never be able to afford one. Found out that wasn't true. We were welcomed by salesman Jacob Badinelli who has a great sense of humor and knowledgeable. I found the right BMW for me a 535i in my favorite color combination. I love driving my new car! Thanks Jacob.

June 22, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Hendrick BMW and Jacob. We do our best to make the car buying experience as fun and easy as possible. I'll be sure to let Jacob know how pleased you are. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any future car needs.

Great Salesman - Jordan

by from Charlotte |

Jordan DeVore was very attentive and worked diligently to get my car deal completed on Sunday 31st. He is very friendly, listens to the client and has excellent product knowledge. He would be a great manager. Great buying experience

June 22, 2015

Andrew, thank you so much for the kind review. We are always so glad to hear when someone leaves our dealership happy. I'll be sure to let Jordan know he did a great job! Thank you again and please don't hesitate to let us help you with any further vehicle needs.

great service

by from charlotte |

frist, let me say my experience wit hendrick and jeff shinn was great . each time i came to the dealership i was treated with the upmost respect. and courtesy love my car jeff when out of his way to fine the car i wanted way to go hendrick will buy from you and jeff again.

June 22, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a nice review. We are very pleased to hear what a great job Jeff did for you. Please do not hesitate to contact us with any further questions.