Hendrick BMW

6950 E. Independence Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28227

Used 866-677-7726

Thanks!

by from Charlotte,NC |

I don't typically write reviews but the process for this purchase was so effortless and smooth that I am stepping out of my box to say "thank you" to Chelsea for helping me make the right decision on the right car. I love it! Thanks Chelsea and Hendricks BMW!

November 6, 2014

Thank you so much for the kind review. We are always so glad to hear when someone leaves our dealership happy. I'll be sure to let Chelsea know she did a great job! Thank you again and please don't hesitate to let us help you with any further vehicle needs.

Great Experience

by from Charlotte |

I was not sure about what I was going to do but Chelsea helped me with some great insight to the great quality of workmanship in her product.

November 6, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to send a review. We are so pleased that Chelsea was able to help you find the right car. Please do not hesitate if you have any other questions.

Great Service

by from Charlotte NC |

I finally have my dream car, thanks Graeme Bosch for the great service and getting me the car I have always wanted.

October 31, 2014

Thank you for trusting the team at Hendrick BMW with your dream car purchase. We are pleased to hear that you had such a great experience in our Pre-owned department and with Graeme. Thank you again for giving us an opportunity to earn your business.

Love Hendrick BMW!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I have purchased three cars from Hendrick BMW. I will never go anywhere else to buy a car. Frank King is the best sales person ever. He understood completely my goals (financial / what I was looking for in a car / timeframe) and helped me reach all of them. He was patient, kind, and made sure that the process was smooth for me. Go there. Ask for Frank. You won't be disappointed. He makes buying a car easy and fun. The service there is excellent too. They get me in and out quickly, their waiting area is comfortable and entertaining, I get a Diet coke and a rental car. They take great care of me.

October 31, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Hendrick BMW and Frank. We do our best to make the car buying experience as fun and easy as possible. I'll be sure to let Frank know how pleased you are. Please do not hesitate to contact us with and questions. Thanks again for such a great review!

Good experience buying BMW X5

by from Charlotte, NC |

My salesman, Don Bennett, was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful in the entire process of assessing the various X line and helping me determine that the X5 was the car I needed. He made the entire process enjoyable and worked as my advocate in the sale price negotiations. The BMW genius who helped me understand how to operate all the many wonderful systems, Eddie Reyna, was outstanding as well and is coming to my home next week to continue his tutorial. That is great service!

October 31, 2014

Thank you for giving the team at Hendrick BMW an opportunity to earn your business. We are glad to hear that you had such a great experience with Don and Eddie, and that we found the right X5 for you. We look forward to assisting you with all your vehicular needs in the future.

Hendrick BMW- A First Class Operation

by from Charlotte, NC |

I have purchased several new & used BMW's from Hendrick BMW over the years and each buying experience was an excellent one. Frank King & his fellow BMW Teammates have not only earned & retained my business several times over but they've also earned many referrals.

October 31, 2014

Michael, thank you for your continued support and faith in the team at Hendrick BMW. We are very grateful for customers such as yourself that continue to give us an opportunity to earn their business. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future and thanks again for the kind words and great review.

Great Buying Experience and Staff

by from Charlotte, NC |

The staff at Hendrick Pre-Owned BMW treated me like their #1 customer. I was very pleased with my experience from start to finish. I would highly recommend Hendrick BMW to friends and family for future vehicle purchases. Thanks again to Jake Badinelli (Client Advisor) and staff for making it a streamlined experience.

October 23, 2014

Thank you so much for the kind review. We are always so glad to hear when someone leaves our dealership happy. I'll be sure to let Jake know he did a great job!

Go to north lake instead. It's better in every way

by from Charlotte nc |

I have always taken my bmw to hendrick of north lake. Yesterday I went for a hike and lost my key fob. Had to get a ride and hendrick bmw on independence was closest unfortunately. I called north lake for an estimate since their number is in my phone. They said it would cost $201. Independence tried to charge me $260 before I told them north lake wasn't charging that much. Have to pay and give my vin with license and reg before they will order a key. Go there. Done. They said it will be there today. I call. Get put on hold. Bunch of minutes later they pick up the phone and tell me they can't see that an order was placed, it's not in their system. They'll call me back. Still waiting on a call back. This is day 2 no way to drive my car and they laughed at me, literally when I asked for a loaner. (This is why you don't hire 19 year olds to be the first face I see in the service department). I love north lake bmw but independence has ruined it for me. Hoping to find a non hendrick dealer now.

October 23, 2014

Peter, thank you for reaching out to us. The entire staff strives to give excellent customer service to all our guests, and I do apologize that you have had an issue here at this dealership. I would like to look into your situation and help. Please feel free to contact me at deborah.okeeffe@hendrickauto.com so I can get your contact information and I will have our Service/Parts Manager contact you or give you her information if you prefer.

Best car buying experience I have ever had

by from Charlotte, NC |

The staff at Hendrick pre-owned is fantastic! I purchased my 2012 128i from Jake Badinelli and David Livingston and they took great care of me. I love my BMW and they hooked me up accessories and a goodie bag of free swag! The level of customer service I received was exquisite! I will definitely do business with Hendrick Pre- Owned in the future!

October 21, 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your day and giving the pre-owned team at Hendrick BMW such a great review. We look forward to assisting you in the future with all your vehicular needs.

1st BMW- Great People

by from Bluefield, VA |

Thanks, Jacob. We couldn't be more thrilled. Cheryl

October 22, 2014

Thank you for trusting the team at Hendrick BMW with your first BMW purchase. Please let us know if you have any question or future cars needs.