Hendrick BMW

6950 E. Independence Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28227

Used 866-677-7726

AWESOME SERVICE!

by from charlotte,NC |

Got connected with Jake B at preowned and the rest was history! Was in and out within an hour and 30mins at the most. An AWESOME EXPERIENCE!

March 26, 2015

Jeremy, thank you for the kind words about your purchase experience with Jake! We hope that in the future we can help you with any other of your car needs.

Awesome service

by from Charlotte NC |

As always a great time working with Frank King. All salesman current and in training should follow his example.

March 26, 2015

George, thank you so much for the kind review. We are always so glad to hear when someone leaves our dealership happy. I'll be sure to let Frank know what a great job he is doing! Thank you again and please don't hesitate to let us help you with any further vehicle needs.

Great Service

by from Gastonia, NC |

My wife and I have been working with Frank King for a number of years, and we have purchased three cars from him. He is very trust worthy and reliable. He has always went beyond his duties as a sales person to make sure that we were happy and satisfied with our purchase. We would highly recommend Frank as the sales person to work with if you are looking to purchase a BMW.

March 26, 2015

Darryl, thank you for your continued support and faith in the team at Hendrick BMW. We are very grateful for customers such as yourself that continue to give us an opportunity to earn their business. We are also so glad that you have found such trust and piece of mind with Frank. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future and thanks again for the kind words and great review.

Best car-buying experience ever!

by from Matthews, NC |

I visited Hendrick's pre-owned certified dealership with my husband and 10-year-old daughter. The best indication of how pleased I was with the sales process and the quality of the car selection is that I bought my dream car that very first day we started our car search. Our sales person was Frank King, and the experience was fantastic. Chelsea helped to entertain our daughter in the car during test drives. Since our daughter is the only other person who is in the car about as much as I am, it was important to me to include her in the decision. Our daughter was treated with the same amount of respect as we were. It was a long process because it was a busy day at the dealership, but Frank ensured that she was comfortable and happy. With that peace of mind, we were able to make a decision without the pressure of having a bored child. While we waited to finalize the transaction, Frank drove my husband over to the servicing department so he could get supplies for our existing BMW convertible. I highly recommend working with Frank King and plan to call him again when we upgrade our convertible. Frank has gone out of his way to contact me in the past few weeks since my purchase to ensure that I am still happy and to see if I have any questions about the car and how any of the features work. Now that's what I call a great customer experience! My expectations were definitely exceeded.

March 26, 2015

Thank you so much for such a great review! It truly makes us feel so good when a guest has had such a wonderful experience with us. We are a family here, and it makes us proud to hear that Frank & Chelsea did such a fantastic job helping you find just the right car and making you and your family feel welcome and comfortable. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions or concerns. Thank you again!

Excellent Attention and Service

by from Charlotte, NC |

I purchased my very first BMW from Hendrick BMW and had the pleasure of working with Frank King. He was professional, friendly, knowledgeable and patient. He went above and beyond to make sure that I had all the basics down before I drove off the lot I highly recommend Hendrick BMW and will definitely go back if in the future I decide to purchase another certified pre-owned BMW!

March 23, 2015

Michele, thank you so much for the kind review. We are always so glad to hear when someone leaves our dealership happy. I'll be sure to let Frank know he did a great job! Please let us know if you have any other questions or needs. Thanks again!

Excellence Service

by from Charlotte, NC |

As a first time BMW buyer, I had a great experience at the Pre-Owned Hendricks BMW. Jacob Badinelli and the rest of the team give us an excellence service. My mind was at ease because of all education they provided us. Now, I am a lifelong BMW owner. ?I am a BMW Lifer.?

March 23, 2015

Jeanne, thank you for the kind words about your purchase experience at Hendrick BMW! We hope that in the future we can help you with any other of your car needs.

Bought a 2015 BMW recently.

by from Charlotte, NC |

Would highly recommend Hendricks. Worked with Jeff Shinn, whose easy-going personality and sense of humor actually made car shopping enjoyable.

March 19, 2015

Thank you so much for the great review! Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need anything else or have any questions.

Frank King at Hendrick BMW

by from Charlotte, NC |

Most enjoyable car-buying experience I've had. Frank was extremely attentive, helpful, and knowledgeable through the entire process. Very satisfied with the purchase and the experience.

March 19, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Hendrick BMW and Frank. We do our best to make the car buying experience as flawless and easy as possible. I'll be sure to let Frank know how pleased you are. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any future car needs.

Very Satisfied Customer

by from Charlotte, NC |

Jeff Shinn was extremely helpful with the entire process. I felt I was treated well and fairly throughout the entire car purchase. Would be more than happy to buy from Hendrick BMW again.

March 19, 2015

Thank you so much for the nice review. We are always so glad to hear when someone leaves our dealership happy. I'll be sure to let Jeff know what a great job he is doing! Thank you again and please don't hesitate to let us help you with any further vehicle needs.

Frank King -- Great Experience

by from Greenville, SC |

This was a top notch experience. Frank King was extremely helpful and got me through quickly and to my satisfaction. Great salesman and dealership!!

March 19, 2015

Thank you for the kind words about your purchase experience at Hendrick BMW! We hope that in the future we can help you with any other of your car needs.