Hendrick BMW

6950 E. Independence Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28227

Used 866-677-7726

THANK YOU MATT HAGLEY!!

by from Matthews, NC |

Matt, just wanted to thank you again for being an awesome salesman in working with me on the purchase of my X3! OMG!! I absolutely LOVE it and have so enjoyed it since getting it for my birthday in September. It is such a sweet ride and so beautiful. I love everything about it!! And you were so great! So helpful and knowledgeable and patient with me!! You made it easy and so much fun!! Thanks again also for putting a big red bow on it!! That was just so special and such a neat surprise....The red "icing" on the beautiful white "cake"!! I don't think I've ever had such a pleasant car buying experience! Thanks!

January 24, 2015

Wow, great review! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. I'll be sure to let Matt know what a fantastic job he did!

Frank? Dude!!!!!

by from Winston Salem, North Carolina |

Frank King, our salesperson, was awesome. From start to finish he was top notch! He even "found" a stuffed bear for our daughter. He was never pushy and showed us exactly what we wanted and even a couple other items just to make it interesting! The sales manager and finance manager ( can't remember your names guys, please forgive me) were also excellent. We drove an hour and a half just to purchase from them. I'd recommend this dealership to everyone! Can't say enough good things about Hendrick BMW!! I will definitely purchase my next BMW from this crew!!

January 23, 2015

Thank you for giving the team at Hendrick BMW an opportunity to earn your business. We are glad to hear that you had such a great sales experience and that we found the right vehicle for you. We look forward to assisting you with all your vehicular needs in the future.

Great experience at Hendrick BMW

by from High Point, NC |

Great car buying experience, Frank King did a great job following up with me during the whole process and helped me get exactly what I wanted!

January 24, 2015

Dee, thank you so much for the review. We are always so glad to hear when someone leaves our dealership happy. I'll be sure to let Frank know he did a great job!

Matt at Hendricks bmw

by from Raleigh |

See Matt at Hendricks bmw he will take care of you .

January 24, 2015

Cooper, thank you for your review. We hope that in the future we can help you with any other of your car needs.

Went overboard for me.

by from Lancaster, SC |

Although I bought a used 2007 BMW 328i, I was treated like a customer looking for a new M6. My car had to be transfered from another location and I basically committed to it sight unseen. 45 photos, a video, complete maintainence records, carfax and other info made available to me by Frank King and Hendrick BMW made for satisfying experience. Got the car of my dreams and saved a ton of money.

January 24, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Hendrick BMW and Frank. We do our best to make the car buying experience as flawless and easy as possible. I'll be sure to let Frank know how pleased you are. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any future needs.

Hendrick BMW - Matthew Hagley

by from Charlote NC |

I just bought my first car ever (Certified Pre-Owened 335is) from Matt Hagley. Matt was very informative through the process and made sure I felt comfortable about the purchase. After test driving a few cars, we both decided this car best fit my profile and needs. Matt was very attentive to all my questions and made sure I had a great buying experience. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family.

January 24, 2015

Thank you for giving the team at Hendrick BMW an opportunity to earn your business. We are glad to hear that you had such a great experience and that Matt found the right BMW for you. We look forward to assisting you with all your vehicular needs in the future.

Matthew Hagley at Hendrick BMW

by from Charlotte, NC |

We just bought our 4th Certified Pre-Owned BMW from Hendrick BMW in Charlotte and the third with assistance from Matthew Hagley. Even though we came in at 4:00 PM on December 23rd Matt was very patient and listened to exactly what we said we wanted. He showed us what we asked for and then intuitively led us to what we really wanted! We left in time to make it home for dinner with a great deal on a beautiful 335i. Thanks Matt for making the buying process a pleasure.

January 18, 2015

We are pleased to hear that you enjoy the BMW brand as much as you do and that you continue to give us an opportunity to earn your business. Thank you for taking the time out of your day and giving us such a great review. We are very thankful that Matt was able to find just the right car for you.

Jacob Badinelli at Hendrick BMW

by from Fort Mill, South Carolina |

I went to Hendrick BMW to see what they had to offer on certified pre-owned vehicles. Jacob Badinelli, my salesman was awesome! He was honest, thorough, super friendly, and not only did he take the stress out of buying a vehicle, but actually made it an enjoyable experience. I should mention that the manager was fantastic as well. Will definitely recommend Jake and Hendrick BMW to my friends!!

January 14, 2015

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Hendrick BMW and Jake. We do our best to make the car buying experience as flawless and easy as possible. I'll be sure to let Jake know what a great job he did! Please do not hesitate to contact us for any future car needs.

Jeff Shinn, Hendrick BMW

by from Matthews, NC |

I have just purchased my 5th pre-owned BMW from Jeff Shinn at Hendrick BMW and returned specifically to do business with him. Mr. Shinn is knowledgeable of the BMW car line, professional in every way, and delivers on his excellent customer service. Thank you for another exceptional car buying experience!

January 14, 2015

Thank you for your continued support and faith in the team at Hendrick BMW. We are very grateful for customers such as yourself that continue to give us an opportunity to earn their business. I'll be sure to let Jeff know what a great job he is doing! Please do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can do for you in the future and thanks again for the kind words and great review.

Happy Realtor

by from Charlotte nc |

Thank you for making dreams come true, Graham was the cause of a great decision I could not be happier with my BMW. Thank you so much

January 18, 2015

Thank you Whitney for the nice review! We are so pleased you are happy with your purchase and experience.