Hendrick BMW

6950 E. Independence Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28227

Used 866-677-7726

The Ultimate driving experience for real!!

by from Greenville, SC |

I love my BMW, there is no better car to drive. I have driven them all and this is by far the best there is. Great service, easy process helped along by Graham Bosche. Made a new friend along the way! Thanks

November 3, 2014

Jim, thank you for taking the time out of your day and giving the team at Hendrick BMW such a great review. I'll be sure to tell Graeme how pleased you are.

My new BMW

by from Charlotte, NC |

This is the thrid vehicle I've purchased since moving to the Carolinas 6 years ago and the very best buying experience I ever had, anywhere!

October 31, 2014

Rick, thank you for the kind words about your purchase experience at Hendrick BMW! We hope that in the future we can help you with any other of your car needs.

I'll be Back

by from Charlotte, NC |

I loved your sales girl , Chelsea and I will be back next week as I purchase my dream car!!

Great service

by from Charlotte, NC |

I bought here after looking several places because Chelsea made my time there so profitable. I have limited time and she got right to the point, and answered all my concerns and made sure I got the best service that BMW provides to its customers. I'll use this dealership again!

November 6, 2014

Don, thank you for the kind words about your purchase experience at Hendrick BMW! We hope that in the future we can help you with any other of your car needs.

Awesome Time!

by from Fort Mill, NC |

This was such an enjoyable and fun time. I am a shy person but your salesman Chelsea made me so comfortable. I loved the test drive and her knowledge helped me to decide the best product for me. Your staff was all so helpful from the beginning to the end. I will recommend you to my friends.

November 6, 2014

Thank you for giving the team at Hendrick BMW an opportunity to earn your business. We are glad to hear that you had such a great sales experience and that we found the right car for you. We look forward to assisting you with all your vehicular needs in the future.

Great Atmosphere

by from Charlotte,IL |

This is a dealership that really has your back when it comes to excellent service and provides superior quality of knowledgeable and proficient staff you would expect at a luxury car store. My sales person, Chelsea, was so helpful and efficient in completing the buying process. I will send you referrals, Chelsea!

Will be back

by from Charlotte |

I will return when I have decided to purchase next month. I did not feel intimidated or forced by Chelsea and will be back because of her expertise and I just felt very comfortable with her. Thank you, Chelsea

Thanks!

by from Charlotte,NC |

I don't typically write reviews but the process for this purchase was so effortless and smooth that I am stepping out of my box to say "thank you" to Chelsea for helping me make the right decision on the right car. I love it! Thanks Chelsea and Hendricks BMW!

November 6, 2014

Thank you so much for the kind review. We are always so glad to hear when someone leaves our dealership happy. I'll be sure to let Chelsea know she did a great job! Thank you again and please don't hesitate to let us help you with any further vehicle needs.

Great Experience

by from Charlotte |

I was not sure about what I was going to do but Chelsea helped me with some great insight to the great quality of workmanship in her product.

November 6, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to send a review. We are so pleased that Chelsea was able to help you find the right car. Please do not hesitate if you have any other questions.

Great Service

by from Charlotte NC |

I finally have my dream car, thanks Graeme Bosch for the great service and getting me the car I have always wanted.

October 31, 2014

Thank you for trusting the team at Hendrick BMW with your dream car purchase. We are pleased to hear that you had such a great experience in our Pre-owned department and with Graeme. Thank you again for giving us an opportunity to earn your business.