Hendrick BMW

6950 E. Independence Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28227

Used 866-677-7726

"Incredible experience"

by from Florence, SC |

"We were in incredible hands with the Car Dealer, Mr. Frank King from Hendrick BMW." He was knowledgeable, accessible and willing to accommodate our expectations during the purchase of our 7 Series. The negotiations were painless and stress free. Hendrick BMW has an awesome team! "We especially would like to take this opportunity to thank Mr. Frank King, Mrs. Susan Younis and Mr. Klein!"

December 16, 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Hendrick BMW and Frank. We do our best to make the car buying experience as flawless and easy as possible. I'll be sure to let Frank know how pleased you are. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any future car needs.

Best Car Experience Ever!!!!

by from Hickory, NC |

It's a rare day that I can say I enjoyed buying a car...Frank King made the process painless. I will not hesitate to visit Hendricks again and I recommend you every chance I get. Classy operation, professional salesman, and an effortless decision. Thank you for restoring my faith in true customer service.

December 6, 2014

Thank you so much for the great review! It makes the team here at Hendrick very proud to hear a customer so pleased with our dealership and a team member. I will be sure to let Frank know what a great job he did.

Fantastic Expierence- Frank King is the BEST

by from Charlotte, NC |

I recently went to look at a 2013 BMW 528i for purchase. I was introduced to Frank King and he immediately made me feel at ease with the experience. He was very knowledgeable and was so patient in answering all my questions- from the Trade In to the financing, Frank walked me through every step with the utmost professionalism. He took the time to even clean out my truck's belongings and move them into my new car. He followed up with me the day after to see if I had any questions about the car and told me to call or email him anytime if I had any questions. Frank has earned a client for life with me. I would recommend Frank to any family member or friend

December 6, 2014

Matt, thank you for sharing your experience at Hendrick BMW and your interaction with Frank. We are very happy to hear that he was able to assist you with your purchase decision. I'll be sure to let Frank know how pleased you are. We look forward to assisting you with all your future vehicle needs.

BMW Die Hard

by from Charlotte, NC |

I never thought I would be buying a 2nd BMW only 1 year later. Thanks Graeme Bosch for working things out for me. Great all round experience at Hendrick BMW.

December 6, 2014

We are pleased to hear that you seem to enjoy the BMW brand as much as you do and that you continue to give us an opportunity to earn your business. Thank you for taking the time out of your day and giving us such a great review. We are very thankful that Graeme was able to find just the right car for you.

Happy Charleston resident!

by from Charleston, SC |

Very worth the drive to Charlotte, thank you Graeme Bosch from Johannesburg, SA for the outstanding service, we love our BMW.

December 6, 2014

Peter, thank you for trusting the team at Hendrick BMW with your purchase. We are pleased to hear that you had such a great experience in our Pre-owned department and with Graeme. Thank you again for giving us an opportunity to earn your business and for the kind review.

Good Experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

I just wanted to say that you have a very proficient sales person in the girl that I worked with named Chelsea. She is very professional but made me comfortable and got me out of there in a decent amoun of time. You should keep her.

December 6, 2014

Thank you so much for the kind review. We are always so glad to hear when someone leaves our dealership happy. I'll be sure to let Chelsea know she did a great job! Thank you again and please don't hesitate to let us help you with any further vehicle needs.

Great car

by from Charlotte, NC |

I love my new car and Chelsea made the buying process relaxed, enjoyable and complete! Thanks to Chelsea and the team at Hendricks Used Cars.

December 6, 2014

Thank you for the kind words about your purchase experience at Hendrick BMW! We hope that in the future we can help you with all of your car needs.

A+ with my familys buying experience

by from charlotte, nc |

purchased my 2011 328i from Jason and from the second I met him to the end of the deal,this was a great experience.

December 6, 2014

Haley, that is so great to hear how pleased you are with Jason and our dealership. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Please let us know if you any further questions.

Jason delivered an excellent buying experience

by from charlotte, NC |

This was the easiest car buying experience that I have ever had. Will be buy my next car from jason. Very pleased with the operation at Hendrick BMW.

December 6, 2014

Alex, thank you for taking the time to let us know how great of a job Jason did. We are always so pleased to hear when a customer leaves our dealership satisfied with all aspects of the car buying experience.

I recommend this Dealer

by from Charlotte, NC |

Chelsea's the best! Thanks for all you did and leading me through what could have been a difficult process, This is a wonderful dealership that wants you to walk away with your questions answered.Great place to take your business,

December 6, 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your day and giving Chelsea such a great review. Thank you as well for giving us an opportunity to earn your business, we look forward to assisting you in the future with all your vehicular needs.