East Charlotte Nissan

6901 Independence Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28227

Awesome and extremely fast service. Seriously.

by from Charlotte, NC |

It was my first time getting my new car serviced...wasn't sure what to expect but I was in and out in less than 30 min. Excellent service from the time you pull up until the time you leave. It was extremely fast and everyone was polite.

I had a great experience purchasing my new car

by from charlotte, nc |

Everyone was so nice to me, great customer services and great experience purchasing my new 2014 Nissan Versa

Excellent, personal service overall

by from Rock Hill, SC |

In all my years of buying vehicles, this was the best experience of buying a car that I've ever had!! Everyone was super friendly and I've been back twice since my purchase, and everyone remembered me and greeted me like family. I would highly recommend this dealership to everyone I know who is interested in buying a car, new or used! Thank you mostly to Adam and Geoff, they were great and efficient in working the financial aspect of my purchase. Wonderful!

The best experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

I bought my first car from here. My salesmen was Andre Blaylock. He was phenomenonal! He was funny and patient and sincere. He made sure I hot the best car for my money and I never felt rushed or pressured. I would recomend him to anyone trying to purchase a car. He taked good care of you. Melba the delivery specialist did a great job to.

Andre Blaylock Is awesome!

by from Concord, NC |

My wife and I were so impressed with Andre! We are both retired and have bought many cars over the years so we were accustomed to a lot of the tactics salesmen use. Not Andre! He is not the stereotypical car salesman at all! He was sincerely interested in what we wanted and took the time to learn about our needs. He didn't try to sell us more than we needed in order to make an extra buck. We got the car we needed at a price we could afford. After the sale he frequently checked on us and would personally address any concerns we had. My overall perception of this dealership is exceptional due to the experience my wife and I had with Andre. I would and already have recommended Andre and East Charlotte Nissan to a few of our friends.

Superior customer service professional!

by from Charlotte, NC |

From the moment I walked in the dealership I felt welcomed. I had a appointment with Andre Blaylock and let me tell you that besides being very easy on the eyes he was a consummate professional. I always expect good service but this man took things to another level! I never once felt pressured to buy. His easy going straight forwad demeanor is exactly what I needed. What was most surprising about Andre is his follow through after the sale! Its like I truly met a new friend and I can tell that he genuinely likes serving people. I would highly recommend East Charlotte Nissan to anyone looking to buy a car. Do yourself a favor and ask for Andre when you go you will not be disappointed.

Superior customer service professional!

Ruined My Car Paint

by from Monroe, NC |

I brought the car for NC inspection on July 3rd and asked for complementary car wash. The car bumpers painted was ruined by the strong chemicals the contracting car wash used. We are giving the run-around and car is yet to be re-painted to be brought to the original state. Horrific experience with the core management staff never buy any vehicle from them again or take it in for the repairs!!!

ANDRE, WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from charlotte, nc |

I went to East Charlotte Nissan looking for a truck and ended with a Rouge and a Titan. Andre was our sales consultant. He was wonderful to work with. He was very patient, listened to everything we had to say and was very attentive to our needs. He was such a wonderful person. He went above and beyond to keep us happy. We had to go back a couples of times because of some issues that we were having with the truck. Every time Andre took care of us. He made sure that everything that we were asking was taking care of. I mean, he delivered an exemplary customer service!!! The rest of the staff was very nice as well.

wonderful buying experience

by from Charlotte nc |

I was looking for a car but wasn't sure what I wanted. Drove by dealership so stopped in. Was greeted by troy Moffat who didn't haggle/harass but allowed me to take my time looking at the inventory. I left and he handed me his card. I called troy's cell the following day as he wasn't at work but he drove personally to the dealership and introduced me to my rep who was waiting for me and already had a nissan sentra waiting for me to test drive which is what I told them I had decided on. I told them what my budget was for car payment and what I could afford for down payment. Andre blaylock was the most wonderful person who went above and beyond what was expected and made my car buying experience a pleasant one. Manny, my closer, was also nice as well as Aaron the finance guy. All in all I would recommend east charlotte nissan