East Charlotte Nissan

6901 Independence Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28227

Awesome Service

by from Charlotte NC |

I took my car in for a routine maintenance and the service was Awesome. I was in and out very quickly. My technican, Ben Cooper was very polite and professional. Thanks Ben!!

2014 Nissan Pathfinder lease

by from Charlotte NC |

I leased a Pathfinder from East Charlotte Nissan last weekend. When I walked in I was greeted warmly by the floor manager, and introduced to Chris Shea, who would end up being my sales rep thru the whole process. Chris was exemplary. He was highly knowledgable about the vehicles and trim packages, and took me for the test drive. He was candid about how the process worked. I had to leave to make an appointment to test drive another car, and Chris did not try to hard sell me at all. While at the other dealership Chris texted me some info snout the Pathfinder I had asked about before. We texted back and forth with Chris being very responsive with questions about their inventory. Of the 3 dealerships I visited in this leasing process, and the number of folks I interacted with at all 3 places, Chris was the person I felt was most trustworthy and with whom I felt comfortable working a deal with. I ended up leasing, and the East Charlotte Nissan team got me my top choice, the SL 4x4 with the tech package in blue/almond. Chris had to drive really far to pick up the car but seemed happy to do so. I am really pleased with my leasing experience and would buy from this dealership again.

Excellent Service

by from Charlotte, NC |

Everyone there at the dealership was very helpful in making the purchase, could not be happier!

East Charlotte Nissan car buying experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

My salesperson Norman Craig is second to none! The entire team involved in the purchase process, from beginning to when you drive off with in your new vehicle, is professional, courteous & personable!

Awesome and extremely fast service. Seriously.

by from Charlotte, NC |

It was my first time getting my new car serviced...wasn't sure what to expect but I was in and out in less than 30 min. Excellent service from the time you pull up until the time you leave. It was extremely fast and everyone was polite.

I had a great experience purchasing my new car

by from charlotte, nc |

Everyone was so nice to me, great customer services and great experience purchasing my new 2014 Nissan Versa

great services

by from Charlotte, N.C |

I have a very good experience and the NISSAN EAST CHARLOTTE. Mr Angel Mejias is a very good sales person.

great services.

by from Charlotte, N.C |

Excellent, personal service overall

by from Rock Hill, SC |

In all my years of buying vehicles, this was the best experience of buying a car that I've ever had!! Everyone was super friendly and I've been back twice since my purchase, and everyone remembered me and greeted me like family. I would highly recommend this dealership to everyone I know who is interested in buying a car, new or used! Thank you mostly to Adam and Geoff, they were great and efficient in working the financial aspect of my purchase. Wonderful!

The best experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

I bought my first car from here. My salesmen was Andre Blaylock. He was phenomenonal! He was funny and patient and sincere. He made sure I hot the best car for my money and I never felt rushed or pressured. I would recomend him to anyone trying to purchase a car. He taked good care of you. Melba the delivery specialist did a great job to.