East Charlotte Nissan

6901 Independence Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28227

Bad Experience

by from Charlotte NC |

I came in to see Nissan before trading in my Murano to Hyundai. I was promptly assured that Nissan would definitely give me a much better trade in offer than Hyundai. I was shown a used Rogue and a used Juke both not what I wanted. I must say my salesperson Micha was cordial and knew when I got in those vehicles that they were not right for what I was looking for. I was told there was a used Murano that had the features and colors that I wanted on their lot and was shown that vehicle and yes it met all criteria, however, I felt it might be too high for my budget. By the way Nissan came in 1,800.00 below Hyundai on my trade in to me that was odd!!! The internet sales person that I contacted originally tried to convince me to finance or to take one of the other vehicles that I was shown repeatedly after I stated politey and clearly that I was not interested in those cars. The price they quoted me was over the value as I stated that he continued to try to get me to finance he then mentioned 17,000 or 18,000.00 as I was walking out I told him the car was great at the price at 17,000 or 18,000 plus my vehicle but was still over my budget. I told my husband what happened when I got to my car and he decided to offer them 17,000.00 cash right then. Much to our surprise the manager said no it was 21,000.00 and wouldn't budge, excuse me what happened to waht Clovis said??? I called him back and he argued with me that I was mistaken and that we did not have that conversation I assure you I am not in any way shape or form crazy or misunderstood etc. He lied or made a mistake plain and simple he spoke to soon or maybe the manager Mike wouldn't let him do the deal but I was not mistaken nor did I make that conversatin up. I was not ever prepared to pay that amount but my husband wanted me to have what I wanted so he was giving me the money needed to make me happy. Next time think before you open your mouth sales people. I have been in sales for 40 years and I always honor what I say even if it means a loss to me!!!

My Versa

by from Charlotte, NC |

Vonn and Manny were awesome! I got exactly what I could afford. They did not look at me as just another sale but a customer that really need reliable transportation! I recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a car....

Great customer service

by from Charlotte, NC |

Had a excellent experience at east nissan charlotte. Thanks to John ,Manny , and Devon they made my car buying experience a great one. Thanks for everything you guys !!!

Great experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

My recent experience with Justin Davenport was a great experience. He was extremely knowledgeable and professional. He exceeded all of my expectations and was a pleasure to work with. It was an overall great experience and was surprisingly enjoyable.

Ms. Stephanie Harding

by from Charlotte, NC |

I just wanted to say Thank You to Justin, for taking the time to explain all the details about the service that was going to occur on my vehicle. He was caring, and patient with all the questions I asked. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family, when they take their vehicles to be serviced at East Nissan.

Good Experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

We were in the market for a new car, and we found what we were looking for in the 2013 Altima. My wife had a comfort, options, and economy wish list for our next car, and this one had them all. Our salesman, Justin Davenport, was very professional and helpful. All questions were answered, and any followup issues were handled promptly. We were presented with a price that sounded good, but wanted to sleep on it before making a decision. I did some homework and came to the conclusion that East Charlotte Nissan was giving us a good price and I couldn't expect to get it cheaper by going elsewhere. When we came back to purchase the car, I was pleasantly surprised that the purchasing process was quick and painless. Additional options for the new car were made available, but there was no hard sell go get us to purchase. Overall, that staff was friendly, the facility is nice, and we were pleased with our experience and our purchase.

Worst Nissan dealership in Charlotte

by from charlotte, nc |

This Nissan dealership have a very unfriendly and unprofessional way to work. Before you buy a car from them or tying to get some services and parts read a review. That will help you to be ready for the bad services.

East Charlotte Nissan responded to this review

May 6, 2013

We apologize if you have experienced poor service when working with our dealership. It is our intention to provide the best possible customer service and we would like to earn your business back. If you have any questions or unresolved issues, please give me a call at your earliest convenience. Thank you, David Phannareth, Sales Manager, East Charlotte Nissan

Where Bad Relationships are born!

by from Charlotte NC |

{ took my Titan there for a warrantee issue and they said nothing was wrong couldn't find any problem. I went back again a month later, the problem was now worse! They said the rear end was bad and had to replace the entire rear differential. In doing so when I went back a day later to pick up my truck, there were scratches and body damage on both the rear fenders where someone had done a real bangup job! They had to send the truck to the body shop for repair and repainting.After about 3 days I get my truck back. They weren't very happy with me like it was my fault! About 2 or 3 months later I had an air conditioner issue, took it in to them, still under warrantee, and I was told my manager said we can't work on your truck! They screwed up my vehicle and then refused to work on it any more! Are you sure that you want to buy a car from people like this!!!!! Save yourself, Go anywhere elce but here!!!

East Charlotte Nissan responded to this review

May 6, 2013

Thank you for your comment, as we truly appreciate all feedback. The situation you have experienced is very unfortunate and not the kind of incident we anticipate any of our customers to encounter. Please contact us at your earliest convenience to see how we can resolve this issue. Thank you, David Phannareth, Sales Manager, East Charlotte Nissan

very poor custmer service

by from charlotte nc |

i was just trying to buy a car for work was told one price and later on a different price and the sales rep maurice parker said he would call me back twice and never did i ended up call him and i still havent talk to him and he hasnt called back yet he is playing games and he has my credit info i dont know what i did to be treated like this

Was lied to

by from charlotte nc 28262 |

They act like they lost my number i hate to be lied