East Charlotte Nissan

6901 Independence Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28227

Great customer service

by from Charlotte, NC |

Had a excellent experience at east nissan charlotte. Thanks to John ,Manny , and Devon they made my car buying experience a great one. Thanks for everything you guys !!!

Great experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

My recent experience with Justin Davenport was a great experience. He was extremely knowledgeable and professional. He exceeded all of my expectations and was a pleasure to work with. It was an overall great experience and was surprisingly enjoyable.

Ms. Stephanie Harding

by from Charlotte, NC |

I just wanted to say Thank You to Justin, for taking the time to explain all the details about the service that was going to occur on my vehicle. He was caring, and patient with all the questions I asked. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family, when they take their vehicles to be serviced at East Nissan.

Good Experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

We were in the market for a new car, and we found what we were looking for in the 2013 Altima. My wife had a comfort, options, and economy wish list for our next car, and this one had them all. Our salesman, Justin Davenport, was very professional and helpful. All questions were answered, and any followup issues were handled promptly. We were presented with a price that sounded good, but wanted to sleep on it before making a decision. I did some homework and came to the conclusion that East Charlotte Nissan was giving us a good price and I couldn't expect to get it cheaper by going elsewhere. When we came back to purchase the car, I was pleasantly surprised that the purchasing process was quick and painless. Additional options for the new car were made available, but there was no hard sell go get us to purchase. Overall, that staff was friendly, the facility is nice, and we were pleased with our experience and our purchase.

Worst Nissan dealership in Charlotte

by from charlotte, nc |

This Nissan dealership have a very unfriendly and unprofessional way to work. Before you buy a car from them or tying to get some services and parts read a review. That will help you to be ready for the bad services.

East Charlotte Nissan responded to this review

May 6, 2013

We apologize if you have experienced poor service when working with our dealership. It is our intention to provide the best possible customer service and we would like to earn your business back. If you have any questions or unresolved issues, please give me a call at your earliest convenience. Thank you, David Phannareth, Sales Manager, East Charlotte Nissan

Where Bad Relationships are born!

by from Charlotte NC |

{ took my Titan there for a warrantee issue and they said nothing was wrong couldn't find any problem. I went back again a month later, the problem was now worse! They said the rear end was bad and had to replace the entire rear differential. In doing so when I went back a day later to pick up my truck, there were scratches and body damage on both the rear fenders where someone had done a real bangup job! They had to send the truck to the body shop for repair and repainting.After about 3 days I get my truck back. They weren't very happy with me like it was my fault! About 2 or 3 months later I had an air conditioner issue, took it in to them, still under warrantee, and I was told my manager said we can't work on your truck! They screwed up my vehicle and then refused to work on it any more! Are you sure that you want to buy a car from people like this!!!!! Save yourself, Go anywhere elce but here!!!

East Charlotte Nissan responded to this review

May 6, 2013

Thank you for your comment, as we truly appreciate all feedback. The situation you have experienced is very unfortunate and not the kind of incident we anticipate any of our customers to encounter. Please contact us at your earliest convenience to see how we can resolve this issue. Thank you, David Phannareth, Sales Manager, East Charlotte Nissan

very poor custmer service

by from charlotte nc |

i was just trying to buy a car for work was told one price and later on a different price and the sales rep maurice parker said he would call me back twice and never did i ended up call him and i still havent talk to him and he hasnt called back yet he is playing games and he has my credit info i dont know what i did to be treated like this

Was lied to

by from charlotte nc 28262 |

They act like they lost my number i hate to be lied

Best Experience

by from Charlotte NC |

Great experience with great customer service. The salemans was very respectful and very helpful, and went above and beyond to make this buying experience one that I can remember. V.Campbell went to extra mile and from me and my family we Thank You. I referred my father and he bought a car as well.

Expectations exceeded!

by from Richmond, VA |

Thanks to Vince at East Charlotte Nissan for a wonderful car buying experience. Good service overall!!!