East Charlotte Nissan

Used 877-307-9032
Service 877-484-0334

Excellent service

by from Shelby, N.C. |

I enjoyed my experience at the dealership, my Wiseman was wonderful, he really worked with my mom and i to purchase a vehicle at a good price, i would recommend him to all my family and friends, good job Troy.

Purchased a Used Nissan 2012 Murano

by from Charlotte, NC |

I was not able to afford a new Murano so found this 2012 that was in great condition with all the bells & whistles. I have only owned for one day, but love it! Rodney was patient & understood the car well. My husband & I both will enjoy this vehicle for years. I traded up my Nissan Rogue also purchased from Rodney & have been very satisfied with the overall experience at East Independence Nissan. Don't go anywhere else.

My New Nissan

by from charlotte,nc |

I talked with Alice the sales person on the phone after I went on line for a quote. She gave me all the details told us what Nissan would do for me and put me in a new car.When I went in they showed me a car that was used for customers when their car was serviced. I wanted a new car so they put everything in writing and I was satisfied with the deal that we made with Nissan. I received a new 2013 Nissan sentra I am very happy with my purchase Thanks to Troy and Alice for great dealing I will tell everyone about my deal and recommend east charlotte Nissan I love my car gas mileage is great I love Nissan

Great Car Buying Experience

by from District Heights, Maryland |

I purchased a 2014 Nissan Maxima the overall experience was great. I have purchased several cars in past but never experience the type of professionalism I received at East Charlotte Nissan. I live outside of the state of North Carolina and they are going to bring my car to me. That is what I call exceptional customer service.

Excellent all the way around

by from Charlotte, NC |

I would like to thank Ross for providing us with the exact details I was looking for in purchasing a new car. He was quick to respond, courteous and answered all my questions. When it came time to make the purchase he gave several options and after selecting the black Versa, he got it back to detailing asap. Detailing did a beautiful job getting the new car ready to drive off the lot. I couldn't tell it had been "wrapped" for shipping. Rich in finance got the paper work done promptly and was clear about all the documents I signed. He was also able to find a wonderful interest rate. Last, but not least, the nice young lady (sorry, forgot her name) that went over all the details, ins and outs of the car before driving off. Thank you to your entire team. You should be proud and I will definitely recommend East Charlotte Nissan to my family, friends and coworkers.

Great Customer Experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

I purchased my Nissan Altima at East Charlotte Nissan a while back and had a great experience with not only the sales individuals but the people in the finance department as well. They were very personable with me throughout the process. I get my oil change from there every few months and talk with a lot of the employees every time in to got to kill time. I highly suggest East Charlotte Nissan if you're looking to purchase the great Nissan product line!

Absolutely worst customer service ever

by from Charlotte, North Carolina |

Ok so to begin, the buying process was pleasant. Not only did we buy one vehicle, but we purchased two. It seems that the quality of customer service stops once the papers are signed and the vehicle is now yours. Tomorrow is three weeks since we purchased the two vehicles, and one has been in TWICE for maintenance, and the other went in today for maintenance. Not only does this take our TIME, but also our GAS. The second time we took the first vehicle in, they kindly topped off our gas tank. The first an third time, no compensation or offer was made. Went into the dealer today because of stereo issues, and the manager just assured us the issue would be taken care of, and he understood our frustrations. The reason it was escalated to a manager, is because the salesman just told us to call 1800NISSAN1!! He got his money and he was pretty much done with us. But, it was evident why he said this. When the manager came around he more or less stated the same thing. This dealership has the worst customer service I have ever seen. We were told that we would have about a 30 or 45 minute wait, and after 2 hours, the manager comes back and says wow you guys are still here? Absolutely ridiculous.Go a little further out of your way and go to another Nissan dealership, or even better....purchase a Honda or Toyota!! We've been a family of these for over 10 years, and we decided to change to Nissan...big mistake. Won't happen again.

East Charlotte Nissan responded to this review

November 1, 2013

Ryan, We apologize if you had anything but a pleasurable experience with us, before and after the sale. We work very hard to exceed everyone's expectations and provide exceptional customer service. If there are any unresolved issues or concerns please reach out to me directly. Thank you, Franco Valdes Sales Manager 704.535.7000 EXt 1331

Bad Experience

by from Charlotte NC |

I came in to see Nissan before trading in my Murano to Hyundai. I was promptly assured that Nissan would definitely give me a much better trade in offer than Hyundai. I was shown a used Rogue and a used Juke both not what I wanted. I must say my salesperson Micha was cordial and knew when I got in those vehicles that they were not right for what I was looking for. I was told there was a used Murano that had the features and colors that I wanted on their lot and was shown that vehicle and yes it met all criteria, however, I felt it might be too high for my budget. By the way Nissan came in 1,800.00 below Hyundai on my trade in to me that was odd!!! The internet sales person that I contacted originally tried to convince me to finance or to take one of the other vehicles that I was shown repeatedly after I stated politey and clearly that I was not interested in those cars. The price they quoted me was over the value as I stated that he continued to try to get me to finance he then mentioned 17,000 or 18,000.00 as I was walking out I told him the car was great at the price at 17,000 or 18,000 plus my vehicle but was still over my budget. I told my husband what happened when I got to my car and he decided to offer them 17,000.00 cash right then. Much to our surprise the manager said no it was 21,000.00 and wouldn't budge, excuse me what happened to waht Clovis said??? I called him back and he argued with me that I was mistaken and that we did not have that conversation I assure you I am not in any way shape or form crazy or misunderstood etc. He lied or made a mistake plain and simple he spoke to soon or maybe the manager Mike wouldn't let him do the deal but I was not mistaken nor did I make that conversatin up. I was not ever prepared to pay that amount but my husband wanted me to have what I wanted so he was giving me the money needed to make me happy. Next time think before you open your mouth sales people. I have been in sales for 40 years and I always honor what I say even if it means a loss to me!!!

My Versa

by from Charlotte, NC |

Vonn and Manny were awesome! I got exactly what I could afford. They did not look at me as just another sale but a customer that really need reliable transportation! I recommend this dealership to anyone who is looking for a car....

Great customer service

by from Charlotte, NC |

Had a excellent experience at east nissan charlotte. Thanks to John ,Manny , and Devon they made my car buying experience a great one. Thanks for everything you guys !!!