Englewood Auto Group

386 Grand Ave, Englewood, NJ 07631

Friendly staff, professional and accommodating.

by from Bergenfield, N.J. |

You found the car that I wanted. It is exactly what I asked for. The sales person, Anthony Gonzalez is professional and made my experience a positive one. Showed me the service Dept. and introduced me to Lenny the service rep. and showed me the facility.

March 18, 2014

Thank you for your support, Glad we made it a pleasant experience for you. Enjoy your new car. Don't forget to like us on Facebook & follow us on Twitter, Linked in, YouTube & Google +! See you there.

Don't waste your time!

by from fishkill ny |

I spoke to Juan on Tuesday. Lots of communication. I was impressed, and hopeful. Made appt. for Saturday, 12/19/15. They had all my trade in information, VIN, everything they needed. As I did, when I headed to NJ, from Upstate NY. ( not a big deal) Juan called this morning to confirm our appointment for 12 noon. I said yes, we are running a few errands, and will be heading up. I asked "is the car clean?" Silence on the other end of the phone. That was strange. I asked again, "is the vehicle clean? My trade in is, so I'd like your car to also be, since we are coming to see it. Hesitation... Juan says, "yes, you're picking up the car today right? I said, we are coming to look at it, but yes, I have everything ( title, keys etc) in order to expedite the process in the event I did like the vehicle. At approximately 10:45am, I emailed, explaining that we were running late, and we'd be there before 1pm. At approximately 11:15am, Juan called me and said the vehicle was sold. REALLY??? As another person stated in their rating, I dodged a bullet for sure !!!

Don't Service your car here!

by from Englewood, NJ |

Service department is awful! Employees are rude and NOT helpful at all!

SKIP!

by from new york, new york |

I spoke to two guys over the phone, one seemed stoned and the other seemed drunk. They both claimed to have the vehicle i was looking for, but when i asked them for pictures they kept coming up with excuses. They finally made me drive to Jersey all the way from Long Island only to tell me that they dont actually have this particular car, but have many others. I left fuming. Save yourself some trouble, dont deal with these amateurs.

Worst experience buying a vehicle ever!

by from Branchburg, NJ |

Purchased 2012 "Certified Pre-Owned" vehicle covered under GM warranty. When I came to pick up the vehicle the interior was dirty and a dental floss pick was left in one compartment, which tells me the vehicle did not go thru the vehicle certification process to cover all checklist points. After picking up the vehicle, found a couple of items which should be covered under the warranty. Numerous phone calls and emails to sales managers, finance managers, salesman, failed to elicit any response. Once we took possession of the vehicle, they didn't want to know us. We gave plenty of time to have our issues resolved; we're following up with GM now.

Chevy Equinox

by from Englewood nj |

I'm a college student and they got me approved. I purchased a used Chevy Equinox a few months ago and I haven't had any problems with it. It was for a really good price and a very comfortable car. The manager John Molina and the sales man Juan were really friendly. I definitely recommend this dealer!

Worst Service Department

by from Fort Lee NJ |

I bought my car from this dealership 5 months ago.I took it to service twice because of my engine light the first time and because of my ABS and TC light the second time. The first time they ta look out the engine light but it reappeared 2 days later all you have to do for this is to plug the computer in and erase it no need to be a specialist to do that.Then the 2nd time I told very accurately Lenny that I need service because my ABS and TC light is on. as a result they haven't took care of this issue but changed my wiper blades with a cost of $115 an hour for labor.Seriously!3 weeks of wait for this unproductive appointment and over $500 of spending! Now I came back yesterday because I was supposed to receive a check from them for a part they ordered despite the fact I told Lenny not to order it the same day "don't worry I will just send it back" real non sense! I have been told that I will receive my check from 10 to 15 days so after more than 3 weeks he told me it takes one month to get the check.i still didn't get my check

Englewood Auto Group Experience

by from Dumont nj |

I can't say enough about my experience at Englewood Auto Group. From the minute I stepped in I felt comfortable. A no pressure environment made me want to stay and look around. When the salesman did come over it was casual and just asked if we had questions. He was so knowledgeable. I would recommend Jeff Shell to anyone looking for a new car. I have been to over 15 car dealerships in the last month. I have test driven over 5 vehicles. This experience was by far the best. I walked out of there with a beautiful new Encore. I felt the negotiation was honest and fair. Have not had that experience in a car dealership in years.

February 10, 2015

Englewood Auto Group: Great choice. Thank you for your support, Glad we made it a pleasant experience for you. We look forward to maintaining our new relationship through scheduled maintenance's & future needs. We appreciate you. Enjoy your new car. Don't forget to like us on Facebook & follow us on Twitter! See you there. Thank you; Jay/ B.D.C./ Cust.Serv. Retention Manager

Definitely recommend Englewood auto group

by from Englewood nj |

I purchased a 2011 Lexus RX 350 The service was very easy. Price was as advertised and most important not hidden fees The car is in real great condition . I most definitely recommend this dealership! And specially Terrence Holmes and the manager. John Molina

February 10, 2015

No parts for a scheduled service

by from Bergenfeld, NJ |

I brought my car in for an ignition switch recall service, which has been out for some time. It took a month to get an appointment with this dealer, and this morning, after they had my car for two hours, I was told they did not have the parts. Why didn't someone inform me of this: a) a day or two before so we could reschedule and I didn't show up at 8am, or b) when I first got there this morning????

January 22, 2015

Englewood Auto Group: Thank you for your feed back, My apologies for the rough experience you've been having. If you'd like to discuss your situation in further detail please call me @ 201-871-0606 Ext. 653 Thank you; Jay/ B.D.C./ Cust.Serv. Retention Manager