Englewood Auto Group

386 Grand Ave, Englewood, NJ 07631

New 888-514-9008
Used 888-786-4641
Service 877-463-1687

Why waste time looking for other car dealerships when we have everything you need?

Friendly staff, professional and accommodating.

by from Bergenfield, N.J. |

You found the car that I wanted. It is exactly what I asked for. The sales person, Anthony Gonzalez is professional and made my experience a positive one. Showed me the service Dept. and introduced me to Lenny the service rep. and showed me the facility.

March 17, 2014

Thank you for your support, Glad we made it a pleasant experience for you. Enjoy your new car. Don't forget to like us on Facebook & follow us on Twitter, Linked in, YouTube & Google +! See you there.

No One Returned My Calls

by from Bronx, NY |

Called several times about a used car I saw advertised on the web, and the very friendly receptionist transferred me each time to the voicemail of "Jay"- Never received a call back. If the car was sold, fair enough. I my opinion, though, the professional thing to do would be (especially after the second or third message) to call me back and let me know, if that was indeed the case. On the bright side, maybe I dodged a bullet.

Great Experience

by from Morristown, NJ |

We had an outstanding experience in buying a 2011 Equinox at this dealership. Our sales rep, Anthony Gonzales was very professional and knowledgeable. He answered all of our questions and we found a great SUV. This is a very a customer oriented dealership that takes pride in treating their customers properly. I would highly recommend Englewood Auto Group to anyone looking for a Chevy.

July 20, 2014

Thank you for your support, Glad we made it a pleasant experience for you. We look forward to maintaining our new relationship through scheduled maintenances. Enjoy your new car. Don't forget to like us on Facebook & follow us on Twitter! See you there. Respectfully; Jay/ B.D.C. Manager

Excellent Sales Rep, dealership is terrific

by from Englewood NJ |

Our rep, Jeff Shell, was terrific! Usually we hate to shop for an auto but he made the process very nice. He was not pushy nor obnoxious and genuinely a nice young man who won our confidence. Everyone we met there was obviously "consumer oriented" and we were made to feel very comfortable with our choice of Englewood Auto Group.

June 20, 2014

Hi, This is Jay the B.D.C. Manager here at Englewood Auto Group. I'm very happy to hear that you had such a great experience at our dealership. Jeff & the group here thank you for such kind words. We strive to make every one of our clients feel the same way you do. Hope you're enjoying your new vehicle.

2010 Honda Accord

by from Teaneck, NJ |

I was a bit skeptical in regards to purchasing a pre-owned vehicle but the staff at Englewood Auto Group really made the process so easy for me. Thanks Iris for everything. I will definitely be back to see you in my future purchases!

June 20, 2014

Hi, This is Iris the B.D.C. Manager here at Englewood Auto Group. I'm very happy to hear that you had such a great experience at our dealership. We strive to make every one of our clients feel the same way you do. Hope you're enjoying your new vehicle. Look forward to our future business.

Great experience

by from englewood, nj |

Tevin did an excellent job with the whole experience for me and my daughter. He was very professional and we were defintely satisfied with everything. I will defintely be recommending people to come see Tevin for sales. Thank you so much for a non stressful and smooth car buying expeience. My daughter loves her new Terrain. Thanks.

June 20, 2014

Hi, This is Jay the B.D.C. Manager here at Englewood Auto Group. I'm very happy to hear that you had such a great experience at our dealership. We strive to make every one of our clients feel the same way you do. Hope you're enjoying your new vehicle. From Tevin & the family here Thank you & look forward to helping you in the future.

awesome service, clean facility and easy to find

by from englewood nj |

the place was easy to find and not much traffic. the sales guy who helped me (Rob) was very attentive to every detail i said. i had the best customer experience because he made me feel comfortable like i was at home talking to my best friend. Definitely, i would recommend my friends and family to come to Englewood Dealership to get a car.

June 20, 2014

Hi, This is Jay the B.D.C. Manager here at Englewood Auto Group. I'm very happy to hear that you had such a great experience at our dealership.We strive to make every one of our clients feel the same way you do. Hope you're enjoying your new vehicle. From Rob & the family here we wish you all the best.

great bunch of guys

by from englewood, nj |

Very nice modern clean facility. Very courteous and nice guys from I believe his name was jay to yule to bob All very cool guys!

June 20, 2014

Hi, This is Jay the B.D.C. Manager here at Englewood Auto Group. I'm very happy to hear that you had such a great experience at our dealership. Jay, Yule, Bob & the rest of us here thank you. Let us know if you need anything & welcome to the family. Hope you're enjoying your new vehicle.

Good, timely service; with great service advisors!

by from Englewood, NJ |

I thought I was bringing my car in for a quick lube and oil change, and to just have my "service engine" light turned off. (I was sure that it was just on because my oil level had gotten a little low. When I added oil before being able to get in, the "low engine oil" light went off, but not the "service engine" light, which I figured had to be turned off with your computers. I nearly went in to a panic when I was quoted a price to fix the several items that were in trouble. I mentioned that I had bought into, and was still paying for, an extended warranty, and how much, if any it would be covered by that. It made me feel much better when your service advisor (Bob) came back telling me that he found the reference to my warranty in your files, and that it would reduce the amount I would owe to less than a third of what had been quoted.

Leasing a new car

by from Englewood, New Jersey |

I was completely satisfied with Jay Fisher's ability to find a car to fit all the options I wanted at a very reasonable price. Another salesperson assisted my wife and I with removing grandchildren car seats and other stuff from the car we were returning. Also, Bob was very efficient and knowledgable with the financing and all paperwork. All in all it was a very enjoyable experience getting a new GMC Terrain.

June 20, 2014

Hi, This is Jay the B.D.C. Manager here at Englewood Auto Group. I'm very happy to hear that you had such a great experience at our dealership. Bob, Jay & the family here thank you. Hope you're enjoying your new vehicle.

equinox

by from dumont, nj |

Everything went fast and easy. The sales person Juan was very nice and accommodating. I had the car I wanted within 2 days like he said. He explained everything I needed to know about the car and even set up my blue tooth. I am very happy with my purchase.

June 20, 2014

Hi, This is Jay the B.D.C. Manager here at Englewood Auto Group. I'm very happy to hear that you had such a great experience at our dealership. We look forward to servicing your needs in the future. Hope you're enjoying your new vehicle.