386 Grand Ave, Englewood, NJ 07631

New 888-514-9008
Used 888-786-4641
Service 877-463-1687

Why waste time looking for other car dealerships when we have everything you need?

equinox

by from dumont, nj |

Everything went fast and easy. The sales person Juan was very nice and accommodating. I had the car I wanted within 2 days like he said. He explained everything I needed to know about the car and even set up my blue tooth. I am very happy with my purchase.

June 20, 2014

Hi, This is Jay the B.D.C. Manager here at Englewood Auto Group. I'm very happy to hear that you had such a great experience at our dealership. We look forward to servicing your needs in the future. Hope you're enjoying your new vehicle.

Clean facilities, nice lady in the front

by from Bergenfield NJ |

The salesman Robert Braschi was excellent. The car was another story. This 2010Malibu was not checked properly. The door remotes one was shot so I had to purhase a new one out of my pocket. The driver side door lock does not work and the light that illuminates the button is out. The window control which regulates all the windows does not block the other window controls. I have to take this car back to have all this repaired, and since this car is "CERTIFIED" I believe all this problems should had been repaired before delivery. I think and I hope that Bob in the service Dept will take care of this since he is the only one I trust and believe he cares for the customer. All this said I think that before selling a used car a better job of checking for problems should be done.

August 11, 2014

Thank you for your support, Glad we made it a pleasant experience for you. We look forward to maintaining our new relationship through scheduled maintenance's. Enjoy your new car. Don't forget to like us on Facebook & follow us on Twitter! See you there. Respectfully; Jay/ B.D.C./ Cust.Serv. Retention Manager

This is why we keep coming back here

by from Engleood,NJ |

I have been recommending friends to this dealership for many years and will continue to do so because of the treatment my wife and I just recieved from everyone from Camille the owner, to Bob the paperwork closing person and Ed Pavlica, the salesman. We got courteous, professional service from the second we walked in the door until we drove out of the lot with our leased car. Everyone i already sent to Englewood Auto group who bought a car feels the same way. I could never go anywhere else.

June 20, 2014

Hi, This is Jay the B.D.C. Manager here at Englewood Auto Group. I'm very happy to hear that you had such a great experience at our dealership. We thank you for your patronage. We strive to make every one of our clients feel the same way you do. Hope you're enjoying your new vehicle.

Clean Facilities, Great Service

by from Teaneck, N.J. |

I was greeted by two smiling gentlemen, who took my information. I was delighted that the entire experience took so little time. The waiting room was clean and well-stocked.

August 11, 2014

Englewood Auto Group: Great choice on your Chevy Cobalt. Thank you for your support, Glad we made it a pleasant experience for you. We look forward to maintaining our new relationship through scheduled maintenance's. We appreciate you. Enjoy your car. Don't forget to like us on Facebook & follow us on Twitter! See you there. Thank you; Jay/ B.D.C./ Cust.Serv. Retention Manager

A job well done

by from Ridgewood, NJ |

Lenny was great. I had 2 day old car with an electrical problem. They made sure the job was done right.

August 11, 2014

Englewood Auto Group: Great choice on your Chevy Cobalt. Thank you for your support, Glad we made it a pleasant experience for you. We look forward to maintaining our new relationship through scheduled maintenance's. We appreciate you & sorry for the delay. Enjoy your new car. Don't forget to like us on Facebook & follow us on Twitter! See you there. Thank you; Jay/ B.D.C./ Cust.Serv. Retention Manager

by from Englewood ,NJ |

I had a flat tire Lenny told me that the group didn't have my tire and if would take almost two week before he would be able to get one for me so he forward me to a few other places . I thank him, most places would have tired to make you wait but he knew that if it snowed I would have a problem. He told me what to do and because I had insurance he also gave me the price of the tire so I would not be cheated. He was kind and understanding.

August 11, 2014

Englewood Auto Group: Thank you for your support, Glad we made it a pleasant experience for you. We look forward to maintaining our new relationship through scheduled maintenance's. We appreciate you. Enjoy your car. Don't forget to like us on Facebook & follow us on Twitter! See you there. Thank you; Jay/ B.D.C./ Cust.Serv. Retention Manager

Didn't know their own cars

by from Wayne, NJ |

I went to look at a used Suv and asked if it would tow my 3500lb boat. Was told yes of course it would, left a deposit and went home to check the spec of the car and NO it would not tow my boat. The salesman was apologetic but really... They should know what they are selling. Oh and a wk later still waiting for my deposit back...

June 20, 2014

Hello, My name is Jay, B.D.C. Manager. I'm very sorry to hear that you had such a bad experience. If there is anything still not resolved please do not hesitate to contact me on my cell 914-471-6017.

oil change and tire rotation

by from leonia, nj |

Service agent was very pleasant and helpful. We had the oil changed and tires rotated. I had onstar run a diagnostic report before I left the dealership and the oil life meter was not reset and the pressure was low in one tire. Service agent had a tech reset oil life meter and also helped us blue tooth our phone to the car.

August 11, 2014

Englewood Auto Group: Thank you for your support, Glad we made it a pleasant experience for you. We look forward to maintaining our new relationship.We appreciate you. Don't forget to like us on Facebook & follow us on Twitter! See you there. Thank you; Jay/ B.D.C./ Cust.Serv. Retention Manager

J Lynch

by from River Edge NJ |

Dealer (Robert) was kind and considerate. He listened to me and what was important to me in regards to choosing a car.

March 18, 2014

Thank you for your support, Glad we made it a pleasant experience for you. Enjoy your new car. Don't forget to like us on Facebook & follow us on Twitter, Linked in, YouTube & Google +! See you there.

Buying our First Car!

by from New York, NY |

From the beginning to the very end, the service was excellent. We worked with Rob Braschi who was very polite, pacient with us and our 1,000 questions and very knowledgable of the car we were interested in purchasing.

March 18, 2014