Englewood Auto Group

386 Grand Ave, Englewood, NJ 07631

New 888-514-9008
Used 888-786-4641
Service 877-463-1687

Why waste time looking for other car dealerships when we have everything you need?

oil change and tire rotation

by from leonia, nj |

Service agent was very pleasant and helpful. We had the oil changed and tires rotated. I had onstar run a diagnostic report before I left the dealership and the oil life meter was not reset and the pressure was low in one tire. Service agent had a tech reset oil life meter and also helped us blue tooth our phone to the car.

August 11, 2014

Englewood Auto Group: Thank you for your support, Glad we made it a pleasant experience for you. We look forward to maintaining our new relationship.We appreciate you. Don't forget to like us on Facebook & follow us on Twitter! See you there. Thank you; Jay/ B.D.C./ Cust.Serv. Retention Manager

J Lynch

by from River Edge NJ |

Dealer (Robert) was kind and considerate. He listened to me and what was important to me in regards to choosing a car.

March 18, 2014

Thank you for your support, Glad we made it a pleasant experience for you. Enjoy your new car. Don't forget to like us on Facebook & follow us on Twitter, Linked in, YouTube & Google +! See you there.

Buying our First Car!

by from New York, NY |

From the beginning to the very end, the service was excellent. We worked with Rob Braschi who was very polite, pacient with us and our 1,000 questions and very knowledgable of the car we were interested in purchasing.

Great dealership,great people

by from Secaucus N.J. |

Englewood Auto Group is a great dealership with a friendly and caring staff. My salesman Ed Pavlica, always goes above and beyond to make sure I am satisfied in everyway. The manager Camille, is also a great asset to the dealership. They make car shopping for a new or used car very easy!

Excellent Customer Service and Atmosphere

by from englewood, New jersey |

In my arrival to this dealership, I was able to efficiently acquire what i needed. The atmosphere is wonderful and "easy to breathe in." I can a sure you that coming to this dealership will be a breeze to shop in. In addition, the staff is spectacular. They are able to answer any questions I may have about a car. Unlike other dealerships in which shove deals down our throats.

March 18, 2014

Great service courtious and knowledgable staff

by from West Paterson, NJ |

Easy to talk to and knowledgable. They realize that people can't just take day off just to have car serviced. They lent me a car to get to work and let me keep it overnight when my car wasn't finished. I really appreciated this even tho I had no where to go. Thank you

Friendly and knowledgeable staff

by from Englewood, NJ |

From the time you enter the showroom, the people are friendly and, for the most part, knowledgeable. All needs are addressed.

March 18, 2014

Amazing staff,all details covered.

by from englewood,n.j. |

Amazing staff all around,every detail covered.Great service with a knowledgeable work force.Clean facilities good location close to major highways walk ins welcome.

Excellent customer service

by from Englewood, New Jersey |

I liked the service. I only needed an oil change and I didn't have an appointment. The person helping me asked John if I could get the service done even though I didn't have an appointment and he said yes I could. That is what I call great customer service.

Fast and professional

by from Englewood, NJ |

I had my 1 1/2 yr old with me and although my online reservation didn't go through they still accepted my appointment and had us out in 45 min on what appeared to be a busy day. Great experience....