Englewood Auto Group

386 Grand Ave, Englewood, NJ 07631

New 888-514-9008
Used 888-786-4641
Service 877-463-1687

Why waste time looking for other car dealerships when we have everything you need?

Great service courtious and knowledgable staff

by from West Paterson, NJ |

Easy to talk to and knowledgable. They realize that people can't just take day off just to have car serviced. They lent me a car to get to work and let me keep it overnight when my car wasn't finished. I really appreciated this even tho I had no where to go. Thank you

March 18, 2014

Thank you for your support, Glad we made it a pleasant experience for you. Enjoy your new car. Don't forget to like us on Facebook & follow us on Twitter, Linked in, YouTube & Google +! See you there.

Friendly and knowledgeable staff

by from Englewood, NJ |

From the time you enter the showroom, the people are friendly and, for the most part, knowledgeable. All needs are addressed.

March 18, 2014

Amazing staff,all details covered.

by from englewood,n.j. |

Amazing staff all around,every detail covered.Great service with a knowledgeable work force.Clean facilities good location close to major highways walk ins welcome.

Excellent customer service

by from Englewood, New Jersey |

I liked the service. I only needed an oil change and I didn't have an appointment. The person helping me asked John if I could get the service done even though I didn't have an appointment and he said yes I could. That is what I call great customer service.

Fast and professional

by from Englewood, NJ |

I had my 1 1/2 yr old with me and although my online reservation didn't go through they still accepted my appointment and had us out in 45 min on what appeared to be a busy day. Great experience....

March 18, 2014

Englewood Auto Group Service Dept.

by from Englewood, New Jersey |

Service was responsive when I first called for an appointment and they called back quickly. I was able to make an appointment within the week. The service was done in the day and they were in touch with me to let me know about additional work needed on my car.

February 5, 2014

Great news Linda! thank you.

Fantastic Dealership and Salesman!

by from Englewood, NJ |

My experience at Englewood Auto Group was fantastic! The moment I walked through the door, I got a good vibe. Edward, the salesman who assisted me and sold me my GMC Terrain, was professional, courteous, and very knowledgeable. He did not give me a hard sell, and I really appreciated his patience and low key demeanor. Too many times I've encountered overzealous salesmen. Edward walked me through the buying process and everyone involved in my purchase was a pro. I returned the day after my purchase so that Edward could help me with my Bluetooth set up and explain all the details of the truck to me. He spent a lot of time going over everything to make sure I was familiar with how things operated. I drove off feeling confident and well-informed. I love my vehicle and highly recommend this dealership!

February 5, 2014

Thank you Joan we appreciate the kinds words & look forward to seeing you again.

Great customer service. Clean.

by from Englewood N.J. |

Very good customer service. All work done to my vehicle with excellence. GMC makes a top of the line product. My service representative Allan st Germain was great. He called me with updates on the work being done and when it would be finished. He is an asset to your dealership.

January 20, 2014

Thank you so much for the review, I'm glad we can make it a pleasant experience for you. Enjoy.

Honesty

by from Englewood, N.J. |

I liked their honesty. I have had my car serviced there since I bought it at Englewood. They have always been professional and the workmanship is of the highest caliber.

January 18, 2014

Thank you very much, we appreciate your support.

Excellent experience, Very professional staff!

by from Hazlet, NJ |

I went to the dealership on a Saturday and met with Edward. Edward is extremely knowledgeable and provided the right level of attention. I went back on Tuesday to look into the car further and went home with a brand new car. The entire staff is completely professional and Edward made the entire process easy. Thanks guys!!

January 18, 2014

Thank you very much, we appreciate you're support!