Englewood Auto Group

386 Grand Ave, Englewood, NJ 07631

New 888-514-9008
Used 888-786-4641
Service 877-463-1687

Why waste time looking for other car dealerships when we have everything you need?

easy lease

by from fort lee, nj |

I was looking for a lease for SUV and got best and easiest deal around. thanks to the Bunny, who help me out this happen.

January 18, 2014

Thank you very much, we appreciate your support!

Great Dealer !!!!!

by from Ocean NJ |

This was the easiest transaction I ever had buying a new car!!!!!!!

November 13, 2013

Congratulations on your new vehicle! Here at Englewood Auto Group we take pride in customer satisfaction. We are glad to hear you had such a great experience with our staff. We try our best to make the car buying process as easy as possible for our customers. Thank you for your business, we truly appreciate it!

the best

by from bronx ny |

i had a great time buying my 2014 chevrolet suburban.... joe zucker was so helpful he helped me to get the suv that i want and everything went soooo good... so happy with mi suv

November 13, 2013

Congratulations on your new vehicle. I am glad we were able to assist you in every way possible. That vehicle truly is a beauty and I know you will enjoy driving it around. Thank you for your business, we really appreciate it!

Great service, knowledgeable salesman

by from Manhattan, NY |

Thank you Englewood Auto Group for helping us one more time with our commercial vehicles. Berny was very helpful through out the whole process. We recommend ENGLEWOOD AUTO GROUP to everyone out there in need of a vehicle. Outstanding customer service!!!

November 13, 2013

Here at Englewood Auto Group we take pride in customer satisfaction. Thank you for such kind words. We truly appreciate your business.

Stay Away

by from New Jersey |

I planned on leasing a GMC Acadia and was directed to Englewood auto group. Big mistake from the start. When I originally ordered the vehicle, the sales associate and manager were great. A few days later I received a call from Jeff Shell ho informed me the vehicle was in. I informed him that I was most likely going to pick it up before I had originally planned at which time, Mr. Shell stated that as long as I call a few hours in advance the vehicle will be ready. I called on the morning of September 14, 2013 at a little after 9am. I left Mr. Shell a message and never heard back. I called him at 11am at which time he stated he wasn't sure if the vehicle can be picked up today, but assured me he would try and get back to me. At 2:30pm I haven't heard from him at which time I call. He informed me that the vehicle cant be picked up today and carried on giving me an attitude. I reminded him that he previously told me that they only needed a few hours to prep the vehicle at which time he stated that doesn't apply on Saturdays. I spoke to a manager who informed me of the same. My wife then called and spoke to a manager who informed her that we could pick up the vehicle today, but it wasn't cleaned yet. Being that we wanted the vehicle we picked it up. Once we arrived at the dealership, Mr. Shell appeared to be busy, surfing the internet. He greeted me with a sarcastic comment and escorted us to a manager who finished the deal. They provided a voucher for the vehicle to be detailed at a later time. On October 16, 2013, the vehicle was dropped off to be cleaned. They did such a great job cleaning the car, they stole a badge that was on my windshield. Of course no one knows anything and as of over a week later, I am still waiting for a call back from the owner. I recommend staying away as they have no loyalty to their customers.

January 18, 2014

Thank you very much, we appreciate your support!

Friendly customer service

by from Hawthorne, NJ |

I just purchased a used GMC Terrain and had a great experience with the staff and absolutely love my new car! The staff was extremely friendly, was able to answer all of my questions, and I the "paperwork" process was easy and quick. I will be definitely be purchasing another car with Englewood Auto Group in the future!

November 13, 2013

Thank you for such kind words. You are truly a valued customer. We try our very best to make sure our customers have the best and easiest experience as possible. We look forward to doing business in the future. Once again congratulations on your new vehicle!

New car purchase

by from Old Tappan, New Jersey |

I recently purchased a 2014 Chevrolet Impala (rated number one in Consumers Report for the first time in twenty years) and was completely satisfied with my sales rep Ace Brennan who answered all my questions and had a long experience as a sales rep. As far as service goes, my 2005 Buick LaCrosse was serviced at EAG since it was new and I never had a problem. I would highly recommend EAG.

The Best!

by from Oradell, NJ |

My personal sales associate was Jeff Shell but I also worked closely with Camille Ashkar, sales manager, and both men were always extremely friendly and the utmost professionals. They made the entire process a pleasure and were very patient and kind while I made my decisions and went through the process. Both gentlemen never made me feel pressured or hassled like many dealers do; and all of our interactions felt more like working with friends then businessmen.

Joe Zucker from GM Englewood Auto Group

by from FortLee NJ |

I was extremely pleased with the service I received by Joe Zucker at GM Englewood Auto Group when purchasing the Chevy Volt. We are enjoying the car and found him to be a genuinely nice person.

October 16, 2013

On behalf of Englewood Auto Group thank you for giving us the opportunity to do business.

englewood auto group review

by from Harrington Park, NJ |

My salesman Bernie Ruesca was beyond excellent and was knowledgable as physically possible about my car. I would definitely come see him before I purchase another car in the future.