Keffer Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

8214 E Independence Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28227

New 888-471-4764
Used 888-418-6410
Service 888-647-8428

Home of the best price guarantee on every vehicle.

Great experience!

by from Charlott, NC |

The best car buying experience I have ever had. The people there are honest and really listened to my needs.

Keffer Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM responded to this review

November 29, 2012

"by steel". Thanks for the great feedback. Your comments and your trust in us helped make Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge #1 in sales in North Carolina for 2012!! We look forward to working with you again. Tom Wilson General Manager

Awesome

by from Charlotte, NC |

A truly wonderful experience all around. Lauren was absolutely amazing and so helpful. You could tell she really cared about us getting exactly what we wanted and being happy with our purchase and experience, as opposed to just "making the sale." I can't say enough great things about her and our experience at Keffer Jeep! I've already recommended it (And Lauren) to a ridiculous amount of people. If I did this whole experience all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. We got exactly what we were looking for in all aspects of the process!

Kefferjeep.com in Charlotte

by from rockingham, nc |

Brandon Melendez stayed way after hours to make sure we got the car that fit our budget and we are very happy.

BAIT AND SWITCH

by from Tega Cay SC |

I called keffer about a dodge ram truck that they had advertised on cars.com about 2 weeks ago when they had first advertised it, and I was told that this vehicle was not available. Here it is 2 weeks later and they still have the same vehicle advertised at the same price. If the vehicle is not available why do they continue to advertise the vehicle and when you call them they tell you the vehicle is not available and try to sell you a more expensive vehicle.

Are you ready for an awesome new car? BUY HERE!!

by from Charlotte, NC |

These guys are awesome and will move mountains to make the deal work for you. Richie Carter and Michael Lewis are the coolest Jamaicans and will fight for the best deal for you! ASK FOR THEM!! Very Cool guys and they got me into the car I wanted for the best price!! Best Experience at a dealership EVER!!

7th vehicles with the same oustanding service

by from Matthews,NC |

Just purchased my 7th vehicles from Keffer Jeep, the 3rd from salesman Richmond Carter, and am once again please with everything. They work tirelessly to make you happy. Thanks again.

Great buying expirience.

by from Waxhaw, NC |

At Keffer I was prommised a great deal and Erick delivered it, and now once in a while my wife let's me drive her new Charger, I just could not pass on a great deal. If you are looking for a ''no nonsense'' buying expirience Erick is your guy.

Great place to buy a Jeep

by from Charlotte NC |

Brandon and Matt were great to work with on the buying expereince. Also, i didnt just want another stock Jeep and they customized my new Jeep Wrangler with the lift, tires and rims i wanted to make it mine. Highly recomended.

Excellent service

by from Charlotte, NC |

I was very pleased with our experience the other day, Kim E.She was so honest & every question we had she answered. I appreciate her care for our needs in buying our car, we love the 300. So thank you for being a wonderful dealership, we will tell others to come to you, Thank You D. Scott

Awesome experience with Keffer and Kim Erickson!

by from lexington, SC |

Shopped for my car on the internet. I got quick feedba k and instant information. Once I decided to buy the car it was delivered to me with all paperwork. The easiest car buying experience ever! Thank you, Kim Erickson. I LOVE my car!

Great Service

by from Charlotte |

Good customer service. Donnie in the service department really helped me along the way. Would highly recommend them to anyone looking to buy or get their car fixed.