Keffer Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

8214 E Independence Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28227

New 888-471-4764
Used 888-418-6410
Service 888-647-8428

Home of the best price guarantee on every vehicle.

Great dealership. Highly recommended!

by from Charlotte,NC |

Thank you Brandon for selling me my 2014 jeep grand Cherokee. I shopped it against the BMW and Acura and found that the Jeep had the smoothest, quietest ride. I highly recommend you make your next vehicle purchase and ask for Brandon. He's the best!

Excellent Services!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Great customer service, very helpful and detailed. Friendly staff, welcoming from the time I approached the dealership until the completion of the sale. Certified Sales Professional Michael Lewis was the best!

My BMW

by from Charlotte, North Carolina |

I bought my BMW car from Joe French at Keefer Jeep and had the BEST time!!

I never left home

by from Tennessee |

Pierre Upshur delivered my new Grand Cherokee to my house 3 hours from his dealership. He was easy to work with and we did everything through email. I can't thank you enough Pierre. I love my Jeep!!!

2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee

by from matthews,nc |

I bought my new Jeep Grand Cherokee from Brandon at Keffer Jeep. Beautiful dealership, friendly people and very competitive pricing. Highly recommended. Thank you Brandon

ONE STOP SHOP

by from Mooresville,NC |

My salesman Pierre Upshur showed me I can have fun when buying a Jeep. Not only did he give me a great cappuchino but he had a Wii for my kids to play.He helped me customize my Jeep with a lift, 35's, winch, etc and gave me a great deal. I will most definitely be buying my next car from Pierre. If you want a no pressure, fun buying experience you should too

Great Experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

To be honest, car shopping is one of my least favorite things to do. I have always been someone who dreads going to car dealerships and dealing with pushy sales people, many of whom only wanted to try and sell me something out of my price range. This was far from the experience my husband and I received from Willie Hailey. Willie listened to what we wanted and did not waste our time by trying to 'up sell' us. He was willing to take us on two test drives, just to make sure I was comfortable driving my new car. When the car I decided on did not come with a sunroof, Willie provided us with pricing to have it installed through the dealership and was even willing to deliver the car to me, since it would not be ready for a few days. Overall, I found everyone at Keffer Jeep to be friendly and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a new car!

Great Service

by from Charlotte, NC |

My husband and I went to Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram the other day to get an idea of the type of car we wanted to buy within the next 6 months. Within 3 minutes of stepping onto the car lot, Joe Williams approached us to find out what we were looking for. He got us test driving exactly what we wanted in under 30 minutes. What solidified our decision to buy was the beyond fair trade in value we received for my 2002 Honda Accord and an unbeatable cost on the 2014 Jeep Compass. We were driving our new car off the lot in a little over an hour. Before we left the dealership Joe made sure we understood exactly how the car worked, I have never owned a Jeep so this was much appreciated and made us feel very comfortable in our decision to buy. We really appreciated how Joe and the rest of the staff at Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram treated us.

Dodge dart

by from Charlotte,NC |

I came in looking for a fuel efficient vehicle and left with an amazing sporty dodge dart with every feature that I could ask for. Joe Williams was there to answer any question at my conscience and not once did I feel any pressure what so ever. Great price and a perfect first car buying experience. Thanks for everything!!!

Heather is the best

by from Charlotte nc |

We went looking at Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge & Ram. We didn't think that we were going to be able to afford a brand new Dodge Charger, but Heather greeted us. She took care of the whole thing, and made sure we left in the car of our dreams. Thanks Heather