Keffer Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

Service 888-647-8428

Carolina's #1 Volume Dealer

Oil Change and Needed new tire

by from Charlotte, NC |

Mandy waited on me and she gave me prompt, courteous and friendly service and had my car fixed (had to get anew tire and oil change) in a timely manner.

out of their way to help

by from Wilmington |

While returning to Wilmington towing a trailer filled from a trip to the Charlotte IKEA store, we had a flat tire on the trailer on the highway in front of the dealership. After limping into the parking area, a salesman asked if he could help. We were lead to service manager, Donnie. Plan A was to have a replacement tire shipped in later in the day, mount it, and get us on our way to Wilmington. As "long shot", shop foreman,A J suggested we should see if Northern Supply (1/4 mi down the road) might have a mounted tire. Yo Ho !!! Plan B was a success. Kevin successfully removed a nearly rusted on wheel and replaced it with the new wheel and round tire purchased at Northern Supply and we were on our way. AND all this at no charge. Thanks guys. You give real meaning to the word "Service" !!

Willie is the man!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Willie -- without a doubt. He stayed in close touch throughout and was always quick to respond. I had full trust in him as my salesperson. I would day the facilities could use a little tlc. The waiting space and, in particular, the finance managers office where I signed all the paperwork was dirty, dingy and in disarray. Not the clean and comfortable environment you expect for a higher end dealership.

great facility. awesome people

by from mathews |

Everything.i had a blast!! Staff was a+.loved that they took care of me in such fast time. Awesome experience. I love my jeep

Great service; nice people

by from Charlotte NC |

Good people Upfront and easy to deal with Honest and friendly Salesperson Willie Hailey was fabulous

Amazing!! Best card buying experience ever!!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I was very successful in finding the most amazing jeep ever!! First of all let me say that Brandon and Andy exceeded all my expectations, I kept close contact all day with these gentleman and they pretty much sold me the Jeep over the phone. I certainly am please with them. Usually dealers will say what ever you want to hear to get you in to the dealership. I told them I lived two hours away and they were more than happy to help! By the time I arrived at the dealership Brandon was waiting outside for me. Jeep was completely detailed and ready to go all that was left was to value my trade and sign on the dotted line!! Also the finance gentleman who helped me made the experience a lot less nerve wracking than it usually is. He offered me extended warranties and explained everything in great detail!! Oh I forgot to mention Brandon also went above and beyond when he put my seat covers from my trade on to my new vehicle!! Your staff is truly impressive and most accommodating!! Thank you for making my car buying experience memorable!!

Great Service and a dealership that delivers

by from Charlotte NC |

Easiest experience buying a call. I checked the stock. Call General Washington to hold it for me. Met him an hour later. Made the deal and came back with my wife to sign the papers. Couldnt be easier. General is the best person i have ever met. He is considerate to the customers needs. He listens what the need is and delivers every time in the most pleasant, professional manner I have ever seen.

Everything Great

by from Charlotte, NC |

Everyone was polite and had fun meeting the staff. While there I felt like I was actually part of a family. We established a kinship with Deer (Pierre) and Blueberry (Chris). When I'm in the market or someone that I know, in sending them to Keffer.

Amazing Service

by from Charlotte, NC |

I had done my homework before going on my car search. But even if I hadn't I feel that Lauren would have been able to pin point exactly what I wanted. She was very helpful and not pushy. The whole process was quick and easy.

The car I wanted

by from Charlotte, NC |

The honesty of my sales person, Stacy. He did not try to sell me a car I DID NOT WANT. I told him what I wanted and that is what he worked to get me in.

Keffer Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM responded to this review

February 22, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us, Gail! Here at Keffer Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM, we are determined to deliver detail-oriented, honest, and personalized customer service. Your glowing review is a reflection of our intense dedication to going the extra mile to please our guests. We would love to work with you again! Find us on Facebook and Twitter; we offer exclusive specials for our likers and followers. Regards, India Wiggins Executive Assistant - India.wiggins@dickkefferauto.com