Keffer Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

Service 888-647-8428

Carolina's #1 Volume Dealer

car buying experience at Keffer Jeep Dodge

by from Charlotte N.C. |

I just bought a Dodge Journey from Keffer Jeep Dodge Ram on Independence Blvd in Charlotte. My husband went with me and we had the BEST salesman. His name is Richmond Carter. Ladies, he was very respectful and he listened to everything I had to say. That can be hard to find in a car Sales man. He stayed with us through the whole process and just blew us off because we wanted the best deal and he gave it to us. He always made us feel welcome and he kept us up todate when they were working on financing. He made the whole car buying process easy and Relaxing. Everyone at Keffer Jeep helped each other, just like a family. Anyone looking for a car go to Keffer Jeep Dodge and ask for Richmond Carter, he is AWESOME! The whole experience was GREAT! I WILL tell everyone to go to Keffer Jeep Dodge and ask for Richmond Carter. Our finance man was AWESOME as well. He got us a great deal and took extra time to explain all the papers I had to sign. He is a great listener as well.

2013 Dodge Challenger

by from Charlotte, NC |

My seller was Mike Maus. I purchased a 2013 Dodge Challenger and he made sure to get me the best deal he possibly could get me. He is a very real sales person, no games or gimmicks. He is very straight forward with you, and isn't out to snake you like many other car salesman are out to do. When it is time to buy a new vehicle, I will be sure to return to Keffer, and return to Mike Maus as my sales person. I would recommend him to anyone.

Thanks Willie Hailey for selling us our Terrain!!

by from Harmony NC |

Keffer Jeep was great to work with in trading in my Monte Carlo for a GMC Terrain! Love my new ride and Willie Hailey was great to deal with! Also so was Matt Knight who worked to get us our bottom dollar deal!! Thanks Keffer Jeep and I would definantly recommend them to anyone!!

Truley the Family Store

by from Matthews, NC |

Love my new RAM truck. I highly recommend this dealership. Thank you Brandon for making it happen.

Awesome Experience and great customer service

by from Rock Hill,SC |

I recently bought my Dodge Charger from Keefer Jeep Dodge and had the most wonderful experience I had ever had buying a new car.Kim Erickson was my sales associate and she was awesome...Kim got me the car I was wanting and took the time to go through every detail about the car with me...I'm planning on getting a 2nd car and looking forward to working with Kim Erickson again...Thank's to Kim Erickson and the staff at Keefers Jeep and Dodge for this awesome Experience and my car.

Shopping for cars is fun

by from Matthews,NC |

Kim spent an hour driving 3 different cars with me before I found the right one. Another dealer tried to push me straight into the first vehicle we drove, like they didn't care about my needs at all. Kim has my business because she cares.

Wonderful experience!!!!

by from charlotte nc |

Kim was my sales person. She treated me like a friend or neighbor. When the people at Keffer refer to us as guest, they really mean it. Kim is awesome!!!!!

Willie is the bomb!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I can't say enough wonderful things about Willie. A car buying experience can be stressful, irritating, exciting, and overwhelming all at the same time. If you, like me, have bought a new car before we all know how intense and even rude the sales "can" be! But Willie made our experience different. He was a man of his word, he cared about us getting the RIGHT vehicle and what would work for our family! He kept in contact but not in a pushy annoying way. When I gave him specifically what I wanted he sought out to find it in a timely manner. He built a relationship rather than a paycheck. You can not go wrong to have Willie as your guy! He even dropped my new vehicle off at my house ON HIS DAY OFF just so I didn't have to drag my two small children out 25 miles away! Willie is a true display of integrity, professionalism, honesty, and excellence!

great customer service

by from charlotte,nc |

clean place, very friendly, helpful got the lob done and took care of all my needs mike & nick

Thanks Willie!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I bought a car from Willie Hailey and the Keffer team last year. As a single woman, this is sometimes a daunting task, however, Willie patiently went through every step with me asking and answering many questions until we were both sure I'd be happy with my choice. Even over a year later, Willie still checks in to see if I'm happy with my car and if there's anything I need. Thank you, Willie for going above and beyond and making my car buying experience so positive and comfortable.