Keffer Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

New 888-471-4764
Used 888-418-6410
Service 888-647-8428

Carolina's #1 Volume Dealer

Brandon Melendez made it happen!

by from Charlotte, NC |

As an owner of a 2010 Dodge Challenger R/T, I was really excited about the 2015 refresh. I met with Brandon and he arraigned for a test ride in a R/T Scat Pack that I had found on the Keffer website. I fell in love with the car. It has the same retro exterior lines with a brand new redesigned interior. Brandon helped me navigate through a lease plan and we had an agreement and signed paperwork after a couple hours. He then helped me sync up my phone via Bluetooth with the awesome Uconnect touchscreen system. He also finished explaining all the other features of the car. I followed him to a gas station where he gave me a fill-up and saw me on my way. But that wasn't the end. A week and a half later, he had me come back (as planned) to have a little door ding repaired which occurred during transport. Now the car is perfect. Great experience all around!

Great Team there to Work with

by from Lincolnton NC |

Great Experience!! My son and I went to look at a used vehicle they had to offer. After trying it out Lauren Copland recommended us to try out a 2014 Dodge Ram 1500... for just a couple thousand more my son decided to purchase it instead. We were not in a hurry to purchase it and Lauren gave us until the next day to decide. My son did his homework on financing and also looked at several other dealers on the web. We purchased this vehicle for less than (including the rate) than we could have at any other dealership. Be sure to ask for Lauren and tell her Tom from Lincolnton sent you.. Shoudl I need another vehicle I sure will keep Keefer in mind. Cannot remember the sales mananger or finance persons names but they answered every question we had.

larry w wallace

by from charlotte nc |

I bought a dodge challenger from them. kim was my sales person and andy was my finance guy. they where able to beat my preapproved rate from my credit union. if your looking for a car or truck call and ask for kim at keffer.

Excellent experience with Brandon Melendez

by from Charlotte, NC |

We had an excellent experience at Keefer Jeep in purchasing a Jeep today from Brandon Melendez. Brandon was very knowledgeable, professional and followed up after the sale to ensure that our expectations were meet and we were comfortable with the operations of our new Jeep. We would definitely recommend Brandon and Keefer Jeep!

Great buying experience

by from Waxhaw, NC |

The best car buying experience I ever had is with Keffer, I was only looking and not planning on a new purchase right away, but with very little negotiation needed, they got very close to pay off with my trade in, (If it wasn't for the bold tires I would've gotten more) . Anyway, the salesman wasn't pushy and answered all of our questions with an honest answer. One of the best parts of it all is they're going to give me a loaner vehicle to drive while my Ram has the spray in bed liner done and I travel out of town all week long for work. Will definitely recommend the dealership to anyone.

Another Great Car Buying Experience at Keffer Jeep

by from Charlotte N.C. |

I had another great experience at Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge this year and that is all thanks to my great car salesman Richmond Carter and the finance man Andy. These men are the dynamic duo and they are helpful, kind, and patient with their customers. They always go above and beyond and they answer all your questions and they make you feel like your part of the family. I cannot say enough good things about Keffer and Richmond and Andy. If you need a new car go to Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge and ask for Richmond Carter in sales and Andy in finance. They will treat you right.

Brandon is fantastic!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I bought a Dodge Dart from Brandon Melendez at Keffer off Independence. I've honestly never run into a more knowledgeable and friendly salesperson ever before. Even after the sale, he takes as much time as you'd like to help you with your vehicle. He truly appreciates his customers and it's apparent. I usually wait a few months to write a review to see if a salesperson will keep up with me after the sale, and Brandon is one or this awesome guys. He'll call just to see how you're doing and to see if everything is alright with your car. He genuinely cares. I've had such an amazing experience that I even brought my sister down to buy from him as well. I'll let her write her own review, but let's just say it's a good thing he's already married. She loved him too!!!

Awesome Experience at Keffer with Kim Erickson!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I would recommend Keffer Jeep, and Kim Erickson, to any of my friends and family. They went above and beyhond to find the perfect Jeep to meet my personal preferences and my financial needs. I couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Lauren is amazing!

by from Jefferson, SC |

We had the pleasure of purchasing a car from Lauren last night. She was such a joy! Great customer service, wonderful attitude and lots of patience! We would definitely buy again from Lauren and Keffer!

Awesome dealer...talk to the General Washington

by from Charlotte, . NC |

Great service from beginning to the very end of the deal. Go see the General at 8214 Independence Charlotte NC. This dealer works very hard to get you approved. I am driving my new car.