Keffer Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

8214 E Independence Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28227

New 888-471-4764
Used 888-418-6410
Service 888-647-8428

Home of the best price guarantee on every vehicle.

Best buying experience we've ever had!

by from Charlotte, NC |

This was the easiest car buying experience we have ever had. That statement is NOT an exaggeration. Over my lifetime my wife and I have purchased over 10 new cars (yep, that many!), and NEVER had an experience quite this easy or pleasant. 1. The car IS awesome, 2. The deal was to OUR liking. 3. Everyone we dealt with at Keffer was professional and friendly, and 4. The sales representative, Willie Hailey is the BEST! If you are like me, a car guy who knows about cars, and what he wants prior to looking to buy...or even if you are someone who is open to all different ideas, Keffer and especially Willie Hailey are the people to go see. There is absolutely none of the "high pressure sales tactics" that some places use (trying to get you to buy all the bells and whistles that you don't want or need), and no dealer add-ons, (that jack up the price and instantly get the dealer their profit margin.) Finally, I can't say enough about Willie. We bought our last car from him, 5 years ago, and I told him then, that we would look him up again, when it came time to consider another car. We did... and we were thankful! He treats you more like a friend , than a customer, and honestly cares about what YOU want and need more than the hard sell. It is rare to find a sales rep and agency that you buy from, that makes you feel like you got YOUR deal, and not like you could have done better elsewhere. I will go back to Keffer again and definitely call on Willie when I do! PS small footnote: If you are even thinking remotely about checking out the 2014 Dodge Dart, "just DO IT"! You won't be disappointed! I love it more now than when we test drove it! one happy customer Scott and Susan

Keffer Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM responded to this review

February 18, 2014

Thank you Scott and Susan. I also saw that you recommended Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram on google as well. We appreciate all of the great words and for taking time to let the word know about your great experience here at the family store and with Willie. See you soon. India Wiggins Business Development Manager

Great buying experience

by from Charlotte NC |

Kim Erickson was a great help in finding exactly what i wanted.

Kim Rocks!!!

by from charlotte, nc |

I had a great experience at Keffer. Wasnt really looking to buy at the moment but Kim helped with all my questions and made me feel good about my decision to purchase. Kim took GREAT care of me! I will definitly refer family and friends to Keffer.

Great job Matt

by from Rock Hill |

We bought a brand new Avenger from Matt. He was very nice from start to finish. Thanks Matt!

Great car buying experience

by from charlotte, nc |

Met immediately by a friendly sales associate who showed us exactly what we were looking for without jumping threw hoops. I am very satisfied with my new jeep and I will be recommending this dealership to all.

love my Car !

by from charlotte |

Thank you Keffer and my Great assistant Richie Carter for making my auto buying experience a great one.You are truly the Family Store ! No pressure, very educated and Honest. Richie, love the charm and how you truly listen to customers.Will be back :)

See Coach Jones

by from Weddington |

Compliments to Charles Jones, better known as Coach Jones from his football coaching past. He was not pushy or high pressure and he did not utter what I consider the deal breaker when car shopping: "Are you going to buy today?" The whole process was easy and efficient, we were done with everything in a few hours.

Keffer Jeep Experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

Had a great experience. Xavier took great care of me.

Go see Xavier now !!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Great experience. Xavier was very helpful. Staff was friendly and easy to work with. Go see them now. Xavier helped me get a great deal on a Dodge Dart GT and I am so happy to be driving it home today.

M. & S Rivers

by from Charlotte NC |

We had a wonderful experience. We were given lunch by the salesman Rich. Rich is very experience person and he made us feel very comfortable and told us not what we wanted to hear but the truth.