Keffer Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

8214 E Independence Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28227

New 888-471-4764
Used 888-418-6410
Service 888-647-8428

Home of the best price guarantee on every vehicle.

Great car buying experience!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Nick took great care of me! Everyone at the dealership was incredibly friendly and we were in and out in no time. this truly is a "Family Store." Would recommend to everyone.

Keffer Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM responded to this review

January 26, 2014

Thank you Ryan. We hope you are enjoying your new car from The Family Store. Come see us again. India Wiggins Business Development Manager

Great Experience - Schmid

by from Raleigh NC |

I could not believe when they delivered my new 2014 Chrysler Town and Country to my house. I live in Raleigh NC and never had to visit the dealership. This is our second Van from Keffer Chrysler Jeep Dodge and Ram and it will not be the last. Easiest car buying experience and great customer service!

Matt Knight is the best

by from waxhaw nn |

I came in today and bought a convertible Sebring from Matt Knight today. It was the easiest car purchase that I have ever made. Thanks Matt, I will send you my friends and family.

Great experience with my salesman Peirre Upshur.

by from Charlotte NC |

I just bought a new 2014 Dodge Challenger. This has been one of the best car buying experiences in all the many deals I have done over the last 25 years. The salesman, Pierre Upshur, was very friendly, polite and knew the product very well. He did not pressure me and was a joy to talk to. He was very patient with all my questions and concerns as well as the multiple test drives we took and my taking my time to decide on color and options. He delivered the deal as promised. I can't recommend him enough.

Charles Jones

by from Charlotte, NC |

He was awesome and I will tell my friends and family to ask for Coach when they go to Keffer Jeep. He is really connected with his customers he took great care of me and I love my Jeep.

Great Salesman - Charles "Coach" Jones

by from Charlotte, NC |

I would definitely recommend Coach to my friends and family, he was professional, focused on my expectations and delivered great customer service. I didn't have the typical car buying experience with the long wait for a quote and the ridiculous attempt to sell me something I don't want......Coach listened to me and delivered exactly what I wanted. After a long week of bad experiences with other car salespeople it was good to meet him and have a great ending to a hectic week. I bought two vehicles as a result of his great work!

Great service, great salesman

by from Matthews NC |

I purchased a Dodge Caravan from KefferJeep and my salesman was General Washington Jr. he listen to my needs and help me find the perfect van for me and my family. If you need a new or used car,truck or van go to Keffer Jeep and ask for General they will really take good care of you.

Great Experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

I just bought my first car at Keffer Jeep and had a excellent experience. It made the car buying experience so pleasant and easy for me. I highly recommend Erick Cover to be your sales consultant. He was so nice and helpful with this experience. He understood that I had a budget and did a great job finding me a Jeep that I thought I could never own. Not only did I get the car that I wanted, he managed to get me the color I wanted as well! He answered all my questions and made sure I had everything I needed to have a successful, easy experience. Definitely ask for him at your next visit!

GO SEE GENERAL!!!! @Keffer on independence!!

by from Charlotte, NC |

GENERAL WASHINGTON YOU ARE THE BEST AT WHAT YOU DO!!! THANKS FOR PUTTING US IN SOMETHING WE ALL COULD APPRECIATE! A LUXURY RIDE!!! KUDOS TO YOU!!! MARIANN ;)

General Washington is the man to ask for @Keffer!

by from Charlotte, NC |

My first experience was a remarkable one @Keffer! I was referred to General Washington by a good friend. From start to finish he treated me like family, this man was definitely in it for my best interest! I successfully purchased my first vehicle with him which was a 2011 Camry! Unfortunately the excitement was short lived, after a month of having the car I was hit by a drunk driver. Thankfully I survived with only a few minor scrapes and bruises. My car was totaled. After getting myself together physically,I wnt back to speak with General about the possiblities of a future purchase. That day I left with a new car!! 2008 ES 350 Lexus!!! IMPECCABLE CAR!! LIKE NEW!! LEATHER, SUN ROOF, HEATING/COOL SEATS!! This man definitely has the customer's best interest at hand!!! General Washington my family and I salute you!!!