Keffer Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

Service 888-647-8428

Carolina's #1 Volume Dealer

great customer service

by from charlotte,nc |

clean place, very friendly, helpful got the lob done and took care of all my needs mike & nick

Thanks Willie!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I bought a car from Willie Hailey and the Keffer team last year. As a single woman, this is sometimes a daunting task, however, Willie patiently went through every step with me asking and answering many questions until we were both sure I'd be happy with my choice. Even over a year later, Willie still checks in to see if I'm happy with my car and if there's anything I need. Thank you, Willie for going above and beyond and making my car buying experience so positive and comfortable.

The rest pale in comparison

by from monroe nc |

This is the second car I purchased from Brandon. Absolutely the best experience I've ever had. This dealership does it better than anyone else I know because I visited the local dealerships. I highly recommend you purchase your next ride from Brandon at Keffer Jeep. A+ Thanks B

Amazing People

by from Matthews, North Carolina |

I recently purchased a brand new Ram truck from the Keffer dealership. I had a an amazing experience. The people their are truly one of a kind. It all started with Heather Erazo. She was my car saleswoman. She greeted me with a warm smile and hello. As she took me on the test drive she educated me on various features of my truck and the gas numbers and so forth. Then as we are going through the finance process she is grabbing me a water bottle and a bag of popcorn. That really made the time pass and I feel like I walked in and drove away in a truck in no time flat. The owner Joe is quite the character as well. If you go there you have to at least meet and talk to these two individuals. I am going to purchase all my vehicles from Heather and Joe at Keffer Jeep Dodge and Ram!!!!

Great Experience!

by from Kernersville, NC |

My sales agent was Leo and he was great!! I bought a 2014 Jeep Wrangler and I love it!! Leo gave me excellent customer service and he was very knowledgeable about my Jeep. Would recommend Leo and Keffer to anyone!!

EMAD IS AWESOME

by from jersey city, nj |

Emad my car buying experience amazing thank you sir!

EMAD IS AMAZING!

by from jersey city, new jersey |

The best car buying experience I have ever had. The people there are honest and really listened to my needs.Keffer Jeep Chrysler of Charlotte were very helpful in purchasing my new vehicle. They were persistent and willing to put me in the vehicle if my choice by maintaining consistent communication throughout the decision time. My amazing salesman EMAD was an extremely humble individual who provided me with "Grade A" customer service. Thanks you guys for all your help especially EMAD!!!! Definitely will be returning see you guys soon

Great Service & No overbearing sales tactics!!!

by from Charlotte, NC |

General Washington assisted me in the purchase of my vehicle. He provided stellar customer service, wasn't overbearing and he didn't pressure my decision. Even when I had a little concern with my vehicle they immediately repaired it and provided a rental during the time of service. Long story short it was one of the best experiences I've had at a dealership in a long time. So much so that my wife will be coming shortly to specifically with General Washington at Keffer on Independence Blvd.

Great Customer Service. Well pleased

by from Charlotte, NC |

Mr. Erick Cover is the most optimistic and most influential car salesman I've ever met. I purchased my first car from him because he made the process easy for my fiancÚ and I, he was patient with us, and he made us feel comfortable with our decision. I could relate to Mr. Cover and I am appreciative of him and his service. This man deserves a raise and a new car. -Joshua Covington 2014 Dodge Charger

Best experience Ever!

by from charlotte |

I had the best experience with Mike Maus on saturday. He found me the perfect Wrangler for me and my family. He made the whole car buying process easy and exciting! I will recommend everyone to see Mike because he really treated me like family.