Keffer Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

New 888-471-4764
Used 888-418-6410
Service 888-647-8428

Carolina's #1 Volume Dealer

Keffer Dodge, worth the experience.

by from Charlotte, NC |

I worked with Kim Erickson to buy my new Dodge Challenger, she was incredibly personable and not one time did I feel pressured into buying a vehicle. I had every intention to not buy a vehicle the day I visited your lot, I was still shopping around and I was not sure of exactly what I wanted. Kim took her time with me and when I say she sold the car, she definitely sold the car! Talking with her was easy, we had conversations not necessarily just about the sale which made me feel comfortable. She even took the time to help me learn the new technology included in my vehicle. I had a great experience with her and would recommend her services to friends and family.

Stacy Parham (Keffer Jeep)

by from Charlotte NC |

My wife and I were in a tight spot looking for a vehicle on the eve of my deployment with the Army Nat'l Guard. Stacy showed professionalism and great customer service to us and helped us get where we needed to be financially. We will be sure to return to Keffer and ask for Stacy the next time we need a vehicle!

Great Five Star Experiance

by from Charlotte NC |

Best car buying experience ever. They made it easy and convenient. If you are going to purchase a car at Keffer make sure that you ask for General Washington. He will take great care of you and make the process seamless and easy. I will never buy a vehicle through anyone other than General Washington ever again!

Richie Carter is the BEST!

by from Matthews, NC |

I recently purchased a new Jeep Grand Cherokee from Keffer in Matthews, NC. Richie Carter assisted my husband and I with our new car purchase. If you are looking to purchase a new vehicle DEFINITELY go to him! He is honest, straight forward, and efficient. He is not pushy and doesn't give you the run around. He is friendly and makes you feel comfortable with the car buying process!! Previously, I had a Jeep and always got oil changes there as well. They have always been courteous and extremely helpful.

Great Team at Keffer - felt like a "Family" store

by from Charlotte, NC |

Sales team was very helpful and worked together. Finance team gave my wife and I a great deal on our Jeep.

Will always start here first from now on!

by from Charlotte, NC |

Each of the guys I worked with were helpful and friendly and made the long experience (it always is, so it's to be expected) more fun and easy.

great service, nice people

by from lewisburg PA |

I am from PA and we drove down to see Duke play in the NCAA tourn. being that far from home and not knowing where to go is a little hard. You dont know me.. Percila took me in right away, and had some answers for me within an hour of being there. Very quick service. Being that we had a tight schedule, she even offered us a ride to go get something to eat and a ride to our hotel. Knowing that would not be enough because of the game she called us a rental car. When I say above and beyond... that is Keffer!

Exceptional Dealer

by from Charlotte, NC |

Keefer Jeep Chrysler Dodge offered a no nonsense purchase. They were very helpful with working on taking my trade in. The customer service was exceptional. They made me feel important. Kim Erickson was my sales consultant and I am pleased with her customer service and the way she did the best she could to get me the best deal possible. Thank you all!

Excellent service! Thanks Mike, Jacob, and Joey!

by from Fort Mill, SC |

This was one of the first times I have been to any dealership, as my previous cars have been purchased through family. We happened upon Keffer and were not disappointed. We visited just to get an idea of what the price range on a used Jeep Wrangler Unlimited was. Mike was the first to help us, and was friendly and knowledgeable as he explained the trim packages. He left shortly after for a scheduled appointment made with another guest (we went on a busy Saturday), but left us in great hands with Jacob. He made the experience easy and comfortable, and really listened to what we were looking for. I did not feel as though he was trying to push me for a purchase, which admittedly I was apprehensive about before going in. Jacob was honest and real about the process, and I believe he and Joey offered a fantastic price for the Jeep I test drove. I did not go in with the intent to purchase, but would definitely give my business to him in the future or recommend others to. Thanks so much for all your help!

Great Service

by from Charlotte, NC |

I like that I need no appointment for an oil change. I also like that service associate always recommends tire rotation, as I always forget about that. I like that I can help myself to free bottled water and coffee while I wait and the waiting area and show room are pleasant.