Keffer Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM

8214 E Independence Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28227

New 888-471-4764
Used 888-418-6410
Service 888-647-8428

Home of the best price guarantee on every vehicle.

enjoyed the experience.

by from charlotte nc |

Joey was real helpful. He took his time explaining the car and all its options. I thought I did my homework, but I ended up selling myself on all I learned... about my new jeep wrangler... easy, informative, and friendly... really!! Not your ordinary group... extraordinary! !

the true Keffer family experience

by from Charlotte, NC. |

Joey and rod are true professional sales representatives who give outstanding customer service. this truly is a family-friendly store.

Jeepswrangler

by from Charlotte Nc |

I was very impressed with Keffer, and my Sales Consultant Joey Maus! Keffer had the best selection of Wrangler I have seen at a dealership and Joey knew his stuff! He found out what I was looking for and gave me a fantasic deal as well! I would recommend him to every who is looking for a new Jeep!

Great Experience with Xavier

by from Charlotte, NC |

Great Experience today with Xavier Almonte, would recommend him to friends and family for next car purchase.

Sweet ride

by from Charlotte |

We had a great experience, no rush, no pressure. I recommend the dealership if you want to get the car you are looking for. Customer service is a plus

Leo Nasralla is a true PRO!

by from Charlotte. NC |

Leo will look out for your time and wallet. I will never buy a car from anyone as long as Leo is at Keffer Jeep! these guys know their Jeeps.

Great experience!!

by from charlotte, nc |

Just got my new Jeep Cherokee at Keffer and had the best experience EVER!! Great staff and help for me & my family!! Highly recommend everyone should get their next car at Keffer!! Go see Xavier NOW!!!

Tammy and Chris

by from Wingate NC |

This week we bought a 2013 Dodge ram. Willie Hailey was our sales consultant. This is our second time purchasing from Keffer Dodge and Willie worked with him both times. We chose to work with him a second time because he treats us like family. He stayed in contact with us year round; he called us on our birthday and holidays. He was very patient with us as we were debating what was going to be the best choice for us. He allowed us to walk away with no pressure and think about our opinions. He was willing to come in early to make sure we got the best deal. He worked very hard to make sure we were happy and we are!

Jenkins Family

by from Wingate NC |

Happy AD

by from Charlotte |

thanks to the keffer family in willie for a great a great experience the dealer ship was great