(5.0) 5 Reviews

6940 E Independence Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28227

by from Salem, Va |

I live in Virginia but my wife had found the Range Rover she'd been looking for at the Land Rover Charlotte. I made call to inquire about the vehicle. and was connected with Riaan Engelbrecht. He made the buying experience very pleasant and extremely easy. It was absolutely worth the drive. Oh...My wife loves the Range Rover too.

February 12, 2015

Thank you so much for your positive review of Land Rover Charlotte and Riaan Engelbrecht! I'm so glad that it was worth the drive! Welcome to the Land Rover Charlotte family!!!

by from Charlotte, NC |

We had a very positive experience during our visit to Land Rover. Riaan Engelbrecht was friendly, responsive, and very knowledgeable. He is the best sales representative I have ever encountered. I will definitely be contacting him when I am ready to buy my next Range Rover!

February 12, 2015

Thank you so much for your positive review! We do hope to add you to the Land Rover Charlotte family very soon!

Riaan Engelbrecht

by from Charlotte NC |

I had a wonderful experience during a visit to Land Rover last week. Riaan Engelbrecht was very knowledgeable, pleasant, intelligent, interesting - the best sales representative I've had had!

February 6, 2015

Thank you so much, Bonnie! We truly appreciate feedback such as this and I am thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed your experience with Riaan Engelbrecht!

Excellent dealership for an outstanding car

by from Charlotte, NC |

I recently purchased my second Range Rover from Land Rover Charlotte and each time it has been a real pleasure to work with them. Jim Rumfelt handled the latest sale and was great to work with. Low key, friendly, knowledgable and very helpful he guided me through the decision making and when I decided to change model from the one I ordered was extremely accommodating. Thanks Jim ! Their service department is also excellent. On the few occasions I had to have my last RR serviced, Gary Buss, one of the service managers, has always been outstanding in taking care of whatever needed to be done. Both the vehicle and dealership have been excellent.

February 6, 2015

Thank you so much for your positive review of Land Rover Charlotte, Jim Rumfelt, and Gary Buss! Experiences such as this are what we strive for daily and I'm thrilled to receive such feedback! Thank you so much for this and for being part of the Land Rover Charlotte family!

A great experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

Have stopped in many times over the years to look but never ended up buying. Low pressure, relaxed and pleasant every time I stopped in. Have bought many vehicles over the years and my experience at this dealership was by far and away the best. Stopped in to look at a new model and as always the salesman, Larry, was pleasant and friendly. Ended up buying the new model and a month later buying another vehicle a large part due to my experience with Larry and the rest of the dealership.

February 6, 2015

We apologize for only now reaching out! Thank you so much for your review of our company. Experiences like this are what we strive for daily. Our clients satisfaction is our number one priority! Thank you so much!