Scott Clark Toyota

13000 E Independence Blvd, Matthews, NC 28104

New 866-803-7838
Used 888-393-8020
Service 877-531-1954

Please ask for the Internet Manager.

Very happy with Scott Clark Toyota

by from Monroe, NC |

This is our second car that we purchased from Scott Clark Toyota using Frank Bertuglia. Our daughter and son in law, as well as our son, have also purchased vehicles using Frank. We have never run into any staff member that wasn't helpful. They greet you with a smile and offer great service. I would definitely recommend this dealership. Jim D'Alo, Donald Thompson and Sarah also helped with our deal. Thanks to all of you for such great care.

review

by from Charlotte NC |

I went early one morning to have some maintance done on my car. From the moment I got out of the car I was impressed with the professional and excellent service I received from William Caroll Theis is not the first time I have been there and the service has always been the same. It is always a pleasure to deal with Bill Caroll. Very Happy customer George Kane

MISERABLE EXPERIENCE Purchasing a Pre Owned car

by from Weddington NC |

I'm a retired exec that has purchased numerous cars new & used in the past. This by far has been my most frustrating and worst experience. In Feb. 2015 my wife and I returned to Scott Clark to look again at a car we test drove the previous day, ask questions and negotiate a possible purchase of a 2013 BMW 528ix. We arrived at 2:30 and didn't leave till 7:15pm! With each question we were left for 20-30 minutes to sit and wait for someone to return with an answer! Very EXHAUSTING day that sucks the joy out of you in buying a car. When the car was finally ready to review and explanation of instruments I was so drained I said I would return the next day to go over everything. This is when the problems began. I was handed one set of keys and advised they would locate the second when I returned. The yellow sensor light was on for the tire which was one of the concerns discussed earlier in sale which they said was no problem and would take care of it. This was shown to the girls explaining equipment and asst salesman. When I returned the next day.air was put in the tire and the sensor light went off. No one had the 2nd set of keys and said I had to purchase them at BMW?! I also advised them that there was no drivers manual in the car they said I could purchase one on the internet! I then had to go back into the showroom to once again to argue with my salesman Rucker & preowned MGR Gunderson,after 2 hours they agreed to get the key and I purchased the manual online. 2 visits to BMW and finally got the 2nd key. During this time I noticed the mats, that I was told were supposed to be in the trunk, were not and the YELLOW SENSOR LIGHT is on again for the tire!!! so back again only to be told you have to purchase the Mats yourself they are missing!! Then to the service area to fix the slow leak and now they determined after examining the tire that it has a little hole on the rim of the tire and will require a new tire.Back to the showroom my sales person Rucker who sends me to MGR. Gunderson who sends me to a new player Kline. After being ignored by all I now have to purchase a new tire and mats. The company has quite a cast of characters employed. I pity any person purchasing a vechical at Scott Clark after reading this review I hope it prevents others from experiencing this MISERY!!

Great service!

by from Waxhaw, NC |

Marshall Moore was great! Informative, helpful and very professional. Great service experience, as always.

Jimmy Cline is a Great General Manager

by from Mint Hill, NC |

I had an issue with getting a second key after losing my only key and the GM Jimmy Cline stepped in. He provided Excellent Customer service and was very apologetic. He responded to me right away, inspire of his busy schedule. I am grateful for his service and care to resolve my issue. Thank you so much GM Jimmy Cline

OVERALL EXCELLENCE

by from Matthews NC |

Shirley Wood was excellent in her customer service and knowledge! I will definitely be returning for her services. The facility with free nail service and complimentary coffee ifs excellent.

Service Department

by from Charlotte, NC |

Fred Gaspary could not have been more helpful, professional, friendly and knowledgeable. My car was finished as promised and Fred briefed me on upcoming service recommendations. He's an outstanding representative for Scott Clark Toyota.

Service at Scott Clark Toyota

by from Charlotte, north Carolina |

I have a 1997 Toyota Celica convertible that I purchased in Oct, 1996 from Scott Clark Toyota. I've had all of my service done there, and have always been more than satisfied. I almost always work with Justin Bustle in the sevice dept., and he is always accommodating, very helpful and very honest. The HONEST is what I value most when I deal with a car dealership. I feel that he goes out of his way for me, but I suspect that he treats all of his customers in the same manner. My warranty ran out years ago, but I continue to go to Scott Clark Toyota, although the location it is not very convenient for me. I'm hoping that my car continues to run for awhile longer, since it only has 112,000 miles, but whenever I need a new vehicle, I'm sure that they'll "treat me right" at Scott Clark Toyota.

did not get the customer service

by from Charlotte nc |

We did try to do our service maintainc today. We were waiting for more than fifteen minutes, nobody came to enquire why we werethere and finally one of the employees said they are very busy and not doing a y kind of service today. Now we are driving to AAA car service center. Hopefully they do the car service for us.

Scott Clark Toyota responded to this review

February 26, 2015

Hello Godha, At Scott Clark Toyota, we expect all of our customers to be greeted promptly and treated with courtesy and respect. Please accept our apology. Your comments are very important to our management team. If you have any further comments, or would like my personal service, please contact me. Thank you, Jimmy Cline General Manager (888) 638-6048.

Purchasing from Scott Clark

by from Charlotte |

Second vehicle within a year, John Tillery is such a great guy to work with try him

Great Service

by from Wingate, NC |

Shane Crow was very professional in helping me understand the services my car needed which because of miles and age were many. Since my car needed to stay all night a rental car was provided free of charge for twenty four hours. I appreciate the excellent service I always receive at Toyota, especially Scot Clark.