Scott Clark Toyota

13000 E Independence Blvd, Matthews, NC 28104

New 866-803-7838
Used 888-393-8020
Service 877-531-1954

Please ask for the Internet Manager.

Truly Awesome Experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

I must say that the experience that I endured was AWESOME. Oh, and your Sales Manager, I believe his name was Mr. Rucker was GREAT. I have never went into a dealership and the atmosphere was so laid back but professional. There was no one being pushy or constantly harassing, which I extremely cannot tolerate. Even though, I was not ready to purchase a vehicle that particular day, with the professionalism that was displayed to me, I will definitely purchase my next vehicle, or two, at Scott Clark on Independence Boulevard.

Very happy with Scott Clark Toyota

by from Monroe, NC |

This is our second car that we purchased from Scott Clark Toyota using Frank Bertuglia. Our daughter and son in law, as well as our son, have also purchased vehicles using Frank. We have never run into any staff member that wasn't helpful. They greet you with a smile and offer great service. I would definitely recommend this dealership. Jim D'Alo, Donald Thompson and Sarah also helped with our deal. Thanks to all of you for such great care.

Great service

by from Waxhaw, NC |

Billy Carroll has been my service advisor for many years. He provides the greatest personal customer service every time I come in. Always gets me in and out in a timely fashion and informs me of any additional service needs.

Vehicle Service

by from Indian Land, SC |

Had our vehicle in for the 25,000 mile service. and the whole process went very smoothly. The service appointment was for 8:45 am, and Shane Crow came to get me about 9:45 am to let me know that all the work was completed and the vehicle was ready to go.

We can count on expert service from Scott Clark

by from Shelby, NC 28150 |

We have purchased 2 cars from Scott Clark Toyota and have been very pleased with our service technician, Fred Caspary, that we have always ask for. He is very nice and always helpful and understanding. We have been very pleased with the dealership and employees who do their best to serve the customer.

service department is great.

by from Charlotte |

Service department has always done a fair and excellent job. Never a issue or problem that has not been fixed promptly. Customer service of service department is great. I would definitely refer for repair services.

Always will return for good service.

by from Metthew NC |

When I take my truck to be serviced or have repair done I'm always satisfied. The wait time is bearable. Archie Newton have always been on point with what is going on within my vehicle.

Great service

by from Matthews NC |

Great service by Shane Crow he was really helpful and understandable. Such a great dealership

5 time return customer, never again !

by from Union co , NC |

I am the kind of person that loves the things the way they use to be ."the good old days". Except the way buying cars use to be . You go to trade in your car, and to make you think you were getting a good deal they would give you what you wanted for your trade , and jack up the price of the new one . Then that changed , Scott Clark would deal fairly with you .... Well they have gone back to the " good old day " except they want to cheat you on your car and still jack up the cost with silly add ons ! Reconditioning fee, shade windows , and forget about Internet priceing ... That's a joke ! And True Car pricing , they don't want to hear that ! Salesman gave us a price of $24,000 plus our car , we agreed , a manager comes out and says they can't do under $27,000 and our car . NO way to do business ! So ... We didn't ! AND WE NEVER WILL AGAIN !

Scott Clark Toyota responded to this review

December 17, 2014

Hello Toyota Lover, I am unsure of what happened during your recent experience at our dealership, but I would like to find out more. If you could please call me at your earliest convenience. We price our cars to be one of the most competitive with in the Matthews area. We apologize and hope you take us up on our offer to try to make the situation up to you by contacting us. Thank you, Jimmy Cline - General Manager (888) 638-6048.

Marshall Moore Provides Excellent Customer Service

by from Stallings, NC |

I was in this past week for the torgue converter software update. I thought I would be there about 90 minutes but was out in about 60. Marshall did a complimentary check-up and explained exactly what the software update involved. Great job.

Great Service

by from Charlotte, NC |

I recently had an alignment performed without an appointment and it was done quickly and in a professional manner. I purchased my car at Scott Clark Toyota in June 2009. I have enjoyed a safe, dependable driving experience with the car and reliable, courteous and professional service from the Service Department. Also, Pete Acree in the service department is a pleasant person to assist and advise me and is knowledgeable, polite and an asset to the company.