Volvo Saab of Charlotte

7040 E Independence Blvd, Charlotte, NC 28227

Used 704-563-1000

Purchased a used Volvo XC90, great experience!

by from Charlotte, NC |

We went to several major dealerships looking for a reliable used SUV. Volvo of Charlotte had them all beat hands down. Our sales person was Frederick Gates. He was great. Where all the others had their computer screens turned away from us, Mr. Gates had the screen in our direction the entire time so we could see everything that was going on. We bought a used XC90 and I am glad we bought it from Volvo of Charlotte because they had all the service records as well as advised us of what work they did prior to putting this on the lot for sale. We know we got a great vehicle at a great price. Best of all it was nice having a sales person in Mr. Gates, who made you feel at ease with our purchase. Highly recommend Volvo of Charlotte and Frederick Gates!

volvo of charlotte

by from Greenville, SC |

Very helpful. very happy with my purchase loved using cars.com to search for my car.

Great Customer Service

by from Charlotte, NC |

In today's world with most companies, exceptional customer service is the exception rather than the rule. At Volvo-Saab of Charlotte, great customer service is the RULE!! My wife and I have bought four cars from V/S of Charlotte going back to 2002. During the twelve years, I have been fortunate enough to deal with one person when any of my cars needed servicing; Amy Clark. Amy is a true professional for many reasons, but the main reason is that she treats my wife and like we're the only customers she has.....which is certainly not the case! I know when I take my car into Amy, I can depend on her to be honest and forthright with me about what my car May or may not need. I trust her!!! She has worked very hard to earn that trust, and she continues to earn my trust during every interaction. I can say with all sincerity, that Amy Clark is the only reason I continue to do business with Volvo-Saab of Charlotte because I believe she truly cares about her customers getting the best service possible. Thank you, Amy for a job well done!! Darin S. Helms

5 Star Service

by from Monroe, NC |

My wife and I just purchased our used XC 90 from Sam Rothberg. He was the original salesman when it was new and now sold it again to us. He was extremely professional and had knowledge and comprehension of the Volvo concept that one would expect from someone with 19 year with Volvo of Charlotte. We felt very welcome and satisfied with the total experience. This is our 4th Volvo and we hope that when we need another that he is still around. We have already told others of the great service we got. Thanks Sam for taking time to introduce us to our new car. Although used, we received the same attention that one would get buying a new car. We are also impressed with the valet service offered by Volvo of Charlotte.

Great service on the purchase of a used car

by from Charlotte, NC |

We were in search of a 1st car for my 17 year old and Volvo-Saab of Charlotte came through. We are very happy with our purchase and received excellent service before, during, and after the buying process. We have already recommended this dealer to friends!

Used car dealer purchase

by from Charlotte NC |

We purchased a used Volvo from Greg Simons in the used car dealer dept. Greg helped us get the right car that suited our needs for our daughter that also fit our budget. The experience was stress free - Greg was very professional. I would definitely recommend shopping for your car here.

Easiest car purchase ever

by from Monroe, NC |

Everything about our car buying experience at Volvo of Charlotte was great, It was so smooth it did not seem real afterwards, usually after buying a car I have always felt like I've been through a battle but not at Volvo of Charlotte. Every step of the process was meticulously covered and they wanted to make sure we understood before moving to the next item. Our first visit to look at the vehical, when we arrived it was already prepared and sitting at the front ready for a test drive. There was no pressure to finish the deal, we were given all the info we needed and questions answered so we could go home and think about it. Buying a car is a major purchase and most dealerships do what ever they can to keep you on the lot till you have bought the car to the point of being annoying. This is our first Volvo and we are very pleased with car also. Will definetly come back to Volvo of Charlotte for future purchases.

Great Purchase, AGAIN!

by from Charlotte, North Carolina |

Seventh Volvo our family has had. Second in a row we purchased from Gary Shaw. He provided us with various options and prices. Very easy to work with. The previous Volvo was turned in with over 293,500 miles. We hope to exceed 300,000 with our 2013 vehicle. Trick is to NEVER miss a service call. Great car, great salesman and great service department. Not much more to ask for. .

Professional Sales staff

by from Matthews, NC |

We were referred to thIs dealer through the Costco Auto Buying service. Although we have owned other Volvos, we had never done business with this dealership. This experience of purchasing our new vehicle was exceptional. Everyone involved with our purchase was very professional and never once pressured us to make any decision before we were ready to buy and had all our questions answered. We recommend Sam Rothberg, our Sales Consultant and his team for your next vehicle purchase.

Volvo Saab of Charlotte responded to this review

July 29, 2013

Tony, We greatly appreciate your consideration, business, and kind words. - Volvo of Charlotte

Why we bought here

by from Charleston, SC |

Why would we drive 3 hours to Charlotte for the purchase of a Volvo when we live 10 minutes from the Charleston, SC dealership? Salesman Gary Shaw. We bought our 2001 S40 new from Gary and have enjoyed his friendship during the years while having the car serviced. We knew we?d return to him even after moving to Charleston. Last weekend we bought a 2010 S40 and Gary, as usual, was such a pleasure to work with that he made the 6 hour roundtrip worth the effort.