Young Ford

Used 980-721-9541

The Best Deals Are Always At Capital Ford Charlotte

purchase and service

by from fort mill sc |

i purchased a car from Young Ford in May after searching for a car online for weeks. I knew the year and make and color of the car i wanted at the lowest miles and lowest price. I searched every Ford dealership within 100 miles and many other dealerships preowned as well. Young won and i made the purchase. I had a few issues with the car as nothing is unbreakable. These guys were awesome! John Arthur, Kurt Hovis and Rodney Weaver are super as well as all the other Young Ford crew members.

Young Ford responded to this review

August 5, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your kind review, we all sincerely appreciate it. It was our pleasure to accommodate you and we are truly happy to see that you are satisfied with our customer service. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Best regards, John Arthur - General Sales Manager, jarthur@youngford.com

awful experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

Most awful experience I have ever had. I was recommended this dealership through an insurance company so decided to do my body work there. Not have I had to take my car back to the body shop FIVE different times because my car has still not been fixed, but the customer service is AWFUL, nobody dealing with my car seemed apologetic at all concerning my issues besides the woman at the front desk (I believe her name is Jade) My advice, never ever bring your car here for any body work. Not sure how the rest of their business runs but after this experience I don't even want to know.

Young Ford responded to this review

April 12, 2014

Lee, Please accept our sincere apologies for what has clearly been a difficult situation with our body shop. Having to bring your vehicle in on multiple occasions is completely unacceptable. I am in the process of researching your file so that I can better assist you. Unfortunately, I am having difficulty identifying who you are. Please contact me as soon as possible so that I can ensure we resolve your concerns. We are proud of our reputation for exceeding the expectations of our valued clients. We stand ready to assist you in any way that we can. Rob Satter Jr. Executive Manager

Most Awful experience I've ever had

Great service

by from Charlotte, NC |

The service was very quick and I was told about a recall I was unaware of. Definitely a friendly and knowledgeable staff

INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from STANLEY NC |

I BOUGHT A 2014 FORD FUSION TITANIUM HAD A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE WITH DARNELL IN SALES AND ALSO PAUL IN SERVICE WAS ALSO VERY HELPFULL IN MY DECISION TO PURCHASE THE FUSION

2007 Kia Sorrento

by from Charlotte, NC |

My fiance and I recently purchased a used vehicle from Capital Ford of Charlotte. The overall experience was fantastic. DJ greeted us as soon as we pulled on to the lot, and went out of his way to make sure the experience was perfect. We were able to take a test drive and loved the vehichle so we decided to buy. DJ and Mr. Satter make the negotiations painless and we were able to quickly agree on a figure that made everyone happy. We were offered beverages on numerous occasions and truly felt like they wanted our business. I would recommend this dealership and their personnel to anyone in the market for a used or new car. Great experience all around and happy to be a part of their family!! Thanks!!

Great experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

The manager Kurt Hovis was very attentive to my needs. I also liked that they handled all of the paperwork so quickly.

GREAT DEALERSHIP

by from CHARLOTTE, NC |

What I like most about my experience, was that my salesman was very knowledgeable about what my needs were as a consumer, and he was able to meet those needs with efficiency and professionalism. Everyone worked hard to ensure that the car buying process went smoothly.

Great customer service was provided by DJ /staff

by from Charlotte, NC |

DJ was very knowledgable about car. He was real friendly and courteous to me and my mother n law. Will by there again.

My Car Buying Experience

by from Charlotte, NC |

DJ was a wonderful salesman. He is very patient, funny, and knows the product he is selling. I have recommended Young Ford to several of my friends and family. In all of my years of driving and buying cars, I have never experienced such professionalism, kindness, and true appreciation than I experienced this past Monday, Feb 24th. Thank you Young Ford Staff, especially DJ, for making my car buying experience such a wonderful experience!!

It does not get better than this!

by from Charlotte,N.C.7 |

The dealership was the most professional and effective organization I have encountered in a long time. My dealer nailed my requests with a simple phone call. My dealer went the extra mile to help my family and we will be FORD people from now on.