Five Star Ford

Service 888-435-9811

Taking Care of Business One Customer at a Time

Professional and Honest.

by from Dallas, TX |

I had a great car buying experience at Five Star Ford. Justin and Mike were very professional and knowledgeable. The car was ready as promised for my wife and daughter to view. The price was as advertised with no gimmicks or add-ons. The purchase process was quick and seamless and the facility was top notch. I would and will recommend this dealership to friends and family. I also look forward to my next car purchase. Thanks Justin.

Good experience

by from Flower mound tx |

Car shopping is always a pain. There is no such thing as a 100% honest dealership since their job is to make as much money on each car possible. Five star wasn't pushy and aggressive. They let us know what the the final price was and let us leave to talk about it. Very professional. We bought the truck and I love it. I do wish buyers could have access to more info on what the dealerships actually paid for the vehicles but that's just not the system. I would go back to five star if we got another ford.

Great Experience

by from Fort Worth, Tx |

I have always hated the process of car shopping but Five Star Ford was everything the car buying experience should be. Great staff, no pressure, great price. I would definitely recommend this dealer to anyone looking for a car.

Best car buying experience ever

by from Haslet , Texas |

From the moment we walked up to the building we were treated with respect and were never lied to or made to feel rushed into making a decision about a deal. My wife and I had a very pleasant and quick experience and everything they said they would do they did Josh and Melvin were a joy to work with. I can honestly say that this was the best experience we have ever had buying a new car.

by from Bushland,TX |

Lee Clanton, what can I say about this man? He is absolutely amazing. From the first time I spoke with him, I knew he was the salesman I had been looking for. My vehicle had been totaled about 3 weeks prior to speaking with Lee. In those 3 weeks I met the "used car salesman" more times than I want to remember. We were test driving a car and my husband found the original window sticker. The sale price on this USED car was higher than the sticker price when it was NEW!!! We found this kind of attitude over and over, locally, and over the phone or internet. Then I found Lee. The first time we spoke, he asked me what I was looking for. To my surprise he LISTENED to me. He did tell me what I was looking for was like trying to find a needle in a haystack... He was correct. Lee went ABOVE AND BEYOND and found MY car:):):) It took awhile and two trips to Dallas for us,but I would do it the same way again! Every time I walk outside and see my car, I smile and think to myself "I love my car, she is soooo cute" I was ready to settle until I met Lee. Lee loves his job, he knows Ford inside and out, and he believes in doing the right thing. I will forever call Lee Clanton when looking to buy a car:) Thank you Lee for not giving up on me!!!! Melanie Gaddy

Great Car Purchasing Experience

by from Bedford, Tx |

This was a very unexpected car purchase. When we found out the amount of money we would need to fix our car in the service department, we decided it was time to buy a new car. As returning customers, we knew we wanted to try and buy from Five Star. Sherri and Chad were great and made this unexpected purchase a great experience. They understood our budget, what our needs were, but also wanted to make sure we purchased a car that we really liked and wanted. Thank you.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Dallas Texas |

Lee Clanton has been an exceptional salesperson working with me from the beginning ,during and end of my journey of choosing to purchase my special order mustang . He has truly made it a stress free and enjoyable experience through his excellent customer service and his pleasant personality. He is still there for me for any questions or further services i need. I am very pleased with my Mustang Convertible and the service from Lee and Five Star Ford. Thankyou, Patrice Matz

Excellent Car Buying Experience

by from North Richland Hills, Texas |

My wife was in the market for a new car, and chose a 2013 Ford Fusion. I was there for the sales process, and salesman John Little made this such a pleasant, easy experience. There was an absolute lack of pressure or hurry. He made my wife feel like she was the single most important sale he had ever made. Tony Snyder, who was our finance manager, added to the experience. He worked with his computer screen facing us-no secrets, and spent a solid 20 minutes looking through the many finance options available to find us the best interest rate. We have very good credit, yet he found a rate which was way better than what we expected, At least twice during the process, he would check his computer and actually found us a better rate than when he started the session, That is truly looking out for the customer's interest! This was a such a great experience, and I was nearing the point that I wanted to trade in my truck, so I decided-based on my wife's experience-to explore trading in a little early. The "luck of the draw" again teamed me with John Little and Tony Snyder, and the experience was actually even better than my wife's. Same pleasant experience, smooth process and being treated like family. No pressure or hassle. I also felt like the only person that Five Star Ford was interested in, although many people were there. They made this an easy decision, and after having an identical experience with Tony at finance, I drove home in a new 2013 F-150. Regardless of your situation, if you are thinking about a new vehicle, you definitely should consider Five Star Ford in North Richland Hills.

Fantastic Sales Staff

by from Fort Worth, Texas |

My wife was in the market for a new car, and chose a 2013 Ford Fusion. I was there for the sales process, and salesman John Little made this such a pleasant, easy experience. There was an absolute lack of pressure or hurry. He made my wife feel like she was the single most important sale he had ever made. Tony Snyder, who was our finance manager, added to the experience. He worked with his computer screen facing us-no secrets, and spent a solid 20 minutes looking through the many finance options available to find us the best interest rate. We have very good credit, yet he found a rate which was way better than what we expected, At least twice during the process, he would check his computer and actually found us a better rate than when he started the session, That is truly looking out for the customer's interest! This was a such a great experience, and I was nearing the point that I wanted to trade in my truck, so I decided-based on my wife's experience-to explore trading in a little early. The "luck of the draw" again teamed me with John Little and Tony Snyder, and the experience was actually even better that my wife's. Same pleasant experience, smooth process and being treated like family. No pressure or hassle. I also felt like the only person that Five Star Ford was interested in, although many people were there. They made this an easy decision, and after having an identical experience with Tony at finance, I drove home in a new 2013 F-150. Regardless of your situation, if you are thinking about a new vehicle, you definately should consider Five Star Ford in North Richland Hills.

Good Dealership

by from Watauga, TX |

We had a great experience. We got what we came for and were given a good deal. We've bought all of our cars here the past few years and we appreciate Carlos' help.