Parks Chevrolet of Charlotte

Service 888-840-5834

Parks Chevrolet Charlotte : Your Premier Chevrolet Dealer

You wont be disappointed

by from Gastonia, NC |

I can be a tough person to deal with (my background is telecommunications sales) but the staff and Hosie were great. They really worked to beat any of the previous offers that we had with other dealerships. I would recommend Parks Chevrolet to all of my friends and family for their car buying needs!

May 20, 2015

Thank you for sharing your satisfaction with our team here at Parks Chevrolet of Charlotte. We take great pride in our customer service. Hosie Pope is an essential part to our team and it's great to hear that he was able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Thank you, John Barbero, General Manager.

Great Experience

by from Charlotte NC |

I had a great experience with the team at Park's. Everyone from the owner (Adam), to the sales manager's (Wil/Shane), to my main man Don were hands down one of the best car buying experiences. I thought everyone worked hard for me, and wanted to provide great service. I would recommend them to anyone.

Mrs. Janet Rankin

by from Charlotte, NC |

This was a time for my registration, so I dropped in and requested an oil change and inspection. In no time my response with a smile was I didn't need an oil change and that the inspection would Not take long. I had a good book to read and was out in a short while with a smile. Friendly service all the way to the checkout cashier.

April 20, 2015

It was a pleasure earning your business and I am pleased to hear that our service department was able to answer your questions and provide you with a positive experience. Thank you for your kind words and positive feedback. Let us know what we can do to help with future sales or service needs you may have. Thanks again! John Barbero, General Manager.

I purchased a 2015 Camaro...

by from Charlotte, NC |

I had a very pleasant experience purchasing my car from Parks Chevrolet in Charlotte. Everyone was very nice and helpful. Randall and James took great care of us. Frank made the finance process a lot of fun and quick. I highly recommend them if you are looking to purchase a new vehicle.

February 20, 2015

Hello Mrs.Black! Parks Chevrolet of Charlotte congratulates you on your new vehicle and thanks your for choosing us! We hope you are completely satisfied with the work provided to you with James and Randall and look forward to working with you in the future! If you have any questions or concerns please call us! Regards, Kenya Davis Customer Experience Manager

New car sold by Wil Vinson

by from Charlotte, N. C. |

I have been a customer of Parks for a long time, this is the best time I have had buying a car ever. Wil and the whole staff are the best. He went out of his way to help me. Made me feel like part of the Parks family. Some of the people at parks chev in the past were making me look else where, I am glade I returned for my 2015 CAMERO.

January 6, 2015

Hello Mr.Daugherty! Parks Chevrolet of Charlotte is proud to know Wil assisted you so well! We hope you enjoy your new 2015 Camaro and all there is to offer now that you are a Chevrolet owner! We thank you for your service and your feedback and we hope we can continue to work with you in the future. If you have any questions or concerns please call us anytime at 704-598-4000. Regards, Kenya Davis!!

White Glove Sales Team

by from Waxhaw NC |

The sales team at Park Chevrolet will treat you with white glove service!!!

October 31, 2014

Hello Andrew! We were so pleased to have worked with you! Parks Chevrolet would like to thank you for your feedback and would love to continue to work with you in the future! If you ever have any questions or concerns please call us at 704-598-4000. Regards, Kenya Davis.

Chevrolet 2013 Impala LT Sedan

by from Charlotte, N C |

I was please with the service that I receive at Park Chevrolet in Charlotte, N C .

September 30, 2014

Hello Carolina! Parks Chevrolet of Charlotte thanks you for bringing your vehicle to us and for taking time out to provide feedback about your experience. We value you as a customer and we hope to continue working with you in the future. If you have any questions or concerns please call us at 704-598-4000. Regards, Kenya Davis Customer Experience Manager

Customer Friendly Service

by from Charlotte, NC |

When I had my car serviced, they gave me a loaner since I was on a time crunch. When I came back to return the car, they remembered me and had my keys waiting. I never had to give them my name, or wait at all. I was a person, not a number. Great experience and would definitely go back.

April 20, 2015

It was a pleasure earning your business and I am pleased to hear that our Service Department was able to answer your questions and provide you with a positive service experience. Thank you your kind words and positive feedback. Let us know what we can do to help with future sales or service needs you may have. Thanks again, John Barbero, General Manager.

Mr

by from Charlotte NC |

Everything went great. I received fast service. All the employees were very friendly.

September 9, 2014

Mr.Russ, Thank you for your feedback and for servicing with Parks Chevrolet of Charlotte. We are happy to hear that you had a satisfying experience. If you have any questions or concerns please call 704-598-4000. Regards, Kenya Davis.

Mister

by from Charlotte, North Carolina |

Parks Chevrolet has given us exceptional service from day one when we bought our Traverse in 2010. The sales staff, service advisors, mechanics, technicians and check out cashiers have always treated us with courtesy, honesty and respect. I highly recommend the Parks Chevrolet experience. You won't regret it!

April 20, 2015

Thank you for sharing your satisfaction with our team here at Parks Chevrolet. We take great pride in our customer service. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Thanks again, John Barbero, General Manager.

Great customer service!

by from Charlotte, NC |

The service department has been a pleasure to work with. They have consistently been friendly and attentive. I would recommend them if you need s err vice on your vehicle.