Parks Chevrolet of Charlotte

6441 N. Tryon St., Charlotte, NC 28256

New 866-805-9140
Used 888-334-9667
Service 888-840-5834

Parks Chevrolet is a family run dealership, where honesty and integrity are very important.

Saved vacation ending

by from Canton, NC |

We got home from a weeks vacation in Florida and found our 2007 Hummer's battery dead at the Charlotte airport. I got a new battery and got it started but had numerous errors showing. ABS error, brake error, battery error. I called Parks and talked to Chris. I carefully drove to the dealership and Chris promptly got us a rental car to get home to Asheville. He had to do extensive repairs (glad I had a service contract, which Chris verified the repairs with) and within 5 days it was fixed. I liked the service so much we came back and traded another vehicle we had with Terrell in the sales department. I can't say enough good things about Parks. It was a lot different experience than we've had in western NC. Rest assured, when it comes car time again, we WILL be back.

Mister

by from Charlotte, North Carolina |

Parks Chevrolet has given us exceptional service from day one when we bought our Traverse in 2010. The sales staff, service advisors, mechanics, technicians and check out cashiers have always treated us with courtesy, honesty and respect. I highly recommend the Parks Chevrolet experience. You won't regret it!

Great customer service!

by from Charlotte, NC |

The service department has been a pleasure to work with. They have consistently been friendly and attentive. I would recommend them if you need s err vice on your vehicle.

Malibu 2014

by from charlotte |

I just purchase a 2014 Malibu and l am enjoying my new car thank you Parks Chevrolet . l will be sending my friends and family to you soon. We love our car...

Truck Service

by from Charlotte, NC |

Very good Service. I will be back!

Bought a Silverado 2500 HD LTZ Deisel

by from Waxhaw, NC |

I came into the dealership to buy a truck under false representation from the chat line on the internet call center where I was misquoted a price for the truck I wanted. Fortunately, when I arrived at the dealership, Jason Hicks, Carl & Wayne were able to calm me down and they helped me with the choice of truck I was looking at on the internet. They did everything to win my trust and business. Matt and Eric in service stayed in contact with me for the extras I purchased and had installed after the sale. I would highly recommend these individuals to anyone purchasing a vehicle with Park Chevrolet. On the other hand, I would not recommend the internet chat line call center to anyone.

The American Way of Dealing

by from Gaston County NC |

I went to this dealer, Parks Chevrolet of Charlotte, after email correspondence form them expressed an interest in negotiation on a new vehicle. I decided to visit this dealership and see the vehicle after I left a used car dealership in South Carolina who refused to negotiate on a 2012 vehicle. My experience at Parks Chevrolet was fine. I test drove the vehicle (2014 Chevrolet Equinox LT) and liked the ride. The salesman, Justin Antonio, was very professional and relayed my questions and offer details o his management. His manager, strangely, was hidden at his station until the very end of the negotiation where an agreement was reached. Normally I consider a car buying experience like having a Root Canal procedure at the dentist. This experience was fairly pleasant. And, the dealer participated in The American Way of negotiation for a high ticket item purchase.

Above and beyond!!

by from Metairie, LA |

I had issues with my Suburban while traveling through North Carolina. The staff at Parks Chevrolet could not have been better, squeezing me in and doing my repairs in one day so I could get back on the road. They were kind enough to loan me a car so my 3 kids did not have to sit there for hours. Everyone was super friendly and helpful. I wish I lived closer for all of my truck needs!

OIL CHANGE

by from Orange Beach, Alabama |

Out of town and no appointment and they made time and were great.

One of the best car buying experiences I have had!

by from Charlotte, NC |

I scheduled a test drive on line. Upon arrival I was greeted promptly by an associate who listened to my wishes and concerns an didn't try to oversell me. We found the vehicle I wanted at a sister location and the car was delivered and re-inspected to make sure it met with their standards. I fell in love with the car immediately upon seeing it and am glad I made the choice to come to Parks.

Great Service Department

by from Charlotte, NC |

The Service Department at Park on Tryon has always provided me with courteous and professional service. From the Service Reps to the Repair Techs even through the Cashier. I have been a customer since 2003 when I purchased my Trailblazer. Even when I disagreed with a charge we were able to resolve it to my satisfaction. I will probably purchase my next SUV at Park because of the Service Department. John K